I fucking hate this cuck

Based Shapiro not giving in to the retarded Trumptards begging for him to come to their side.

Shapiro has principles that he stand by which is admirable.

Cernovich
Posobiec
and many others are narcissistic fuccbois.

Ben is a bag of fucking shit.

He's a prime example of why you don't want kikes in your right wing movement.

Ben brings up a good point, Trump did this to inflame the left... what is going on that Trump needed this to distract them? Kennedy is retiring? the wall? keystone?

He would be the first to object this happening in Israel

>Shapiro
>principles

that's just an act
in reality he is just some thirsty beta

Shapiro went constantly downhill for the last two months

I wonder what happened?

why did you post him then?

i havent seen him mentioned here in months up until you did.

Didn't he resign because Trump's campaign mng bodyslammed a fellow reporter?

Lulz

Ignore him, then?

>here's a list important policies Ben Shapiro advanced today by attacking President Trump: Israel

checked

but there's a thread almost every day about Shapiro

lurk more

That's respectable. I wouldnt ally myself with anyone who attacked free speech. Or met words with violence.

What's the difference between that and anti-fa? Or will you be a hypocrite?

No, it was because he was white knighting some bitch he wanted to fuck.

>it doesn't matter if 90% of niggers and 70% of spics vote democrat, I saw a few with Trump hats on r/T_D and they were FUCKING BASED!

Yes, principles such as "browning for thee, but not for me".

I'm sure thats the reason and not because he's built a career on the importance of moderate conservatism, free speech, fiscal responsibility and self responsiblity, which a bunch a MAGApede, wehraboo, faggots who worship a babied billionaire criticise him for.

and because she got engaged to a (((Weinstein))) and (((Shapiro))) bows to the Zionist Jew Code

Shills are back and working in tandem??
>Youre both faggots regardless

He follows the principles of Zionism.

Fuck that manlet and his Talmud

He has one principle. Israel first.

Why, because he isn't a shameless trumpbot? Jesus christ guys, you can still be behind trump all the way and think this twitter shit does nothing but each political capital and open a broadside for enemies on both sides in congress.

Than again, Sup Forums is mostly 14 year olds now, so critical thinking is rare around here.

He's a jew. An enemy race to whites.While cucks are essentially traitors.

He's right though. Trump is basically acting like he's a nigger who can't control himself

Why does /r/the Donald and baby boomers care so much about kike Shapiro anyway?

He's intelligent, but he uses it the wrong way, though.

Prior to collaborating with bunch of faggots and crazy bitch to sabotage Trumps campaign, little Ben was quite critical of Clinton.
>Hey guys check out this jew, he's ourguy

you mean KING Nigger what can't control hissself.

> it's why we love him

Who cares what this kike has to say in defense of a traitorous globalist clan (Brzezinski)? Typical neocon Jew.

I find it extremely hard to trust Shapiro after the whole Michelle Fields thing. Even after there was video evidence that she was not physically "thrown down" like she said, Ben still vehemently supported her story.

I've always found ben to be a pillar of logic, but he basically denied video evidence and went along with his fee fees instead. Made me realize that he's just as fallible as the rest of us.

>pillar of logic
>believes in an invisible sky god

Faith is quite a different thing my friend

>congratulating someone for getting engaged is being a thirsty beta

>trusting a jew ever

He's just another angry kike faggot. He fell into irrelevance when he went against Trump.

He's now just another useless cog in the mainstream media machine. Anyone pissing their pants over tweets is a pathetic fucking loser. He sent out a tweet while taking a shit. It's literally irrelevant that it doesn't advance his policy. He's advancing his policy behind closed fucking doors. He has plenty of time to pull out his phone and fire off some banter on twitter.

Stop drawing attention to this manlet kike shill.

"Were there not enough graves in egypt that you had to take out to the desert to die?"

That's all I can think of when this guy talks. If Trump sipped tea with his pinky out, clutched his pearls every time MSM attacked him, and lost the presidency with dignity, he'd love Trump. Instead, he acts like we're better off with Pharoah since Moses was a murderer

Clear as day he's a Straussian/Jaffaean

'BASED JEW' poison in your chalice

Shapiro is a retard, apparently.

>Why, because he isn't a shameless trumpbot?

Take your shitty purposefully illogical rhetoric and gtfo.

The cuckservative cries out in triumph as he loses to you.

>trusting a jew ever

It upsets me deeply that there are still Sup Forums users who don't realize what Shapiro is.

I never seem to understand why anyone on Sup Forums likes this dude hes a typical cuckservative/neo-con that just likes to cry about the holocaust

He is intellectually honest. Not a cuck.

>intellectually honest
>Was very anti-trump Intel trump started shilling for Israel
>made multiable videos attacking trump
>trump says some nice things about israel
>AYYYYYYY WE COOL NOW BB!!!

Ben "Trump can't win and I won't vote for him because principles" Shapiro

He is not a cuck, because he cares about his own people - the jews.

>Shill for america
>Shill for israel

Pick one?

BASED BEN!!!!

yeah well that bitch better go to isreal if he cares about jews cause , he's in America and he got care about Americans first, and thass all to it

Ben? Bullshit.

YES HOW DARE HE ATTACK OUR GOD EMPEROR RIGHT MAGAPEDES!

>Magapedes
Gross muh dude
Not defending trump but it just shows how dishonest he is.

And that's fine, but he does so in America, pretending he cares about Americans. His fanbase needs to realize who his priority is.

>I fucking hate this cuck
What do you expect from a kike? He wants our race to die. He hates white people. He is NOT on our side.

>Wow, OP is right it's shocking to see a never trumper bash Trump

If Shapiro would just stop whining about every little thing Trump does, he would make so much sense. He's brilliant and speaks with laser precision but the hate is too strong with this one.

Truth is he must stick to his trump hate because milo loved him.

It's much simpler than that. Mika is a whore, and he had to remind her.

it does matter.

good graph, saved

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shapiro is a kike first and foremost. Anything and everything he says cannot redeem that point. He's not even criticizing Trump for pushing the Neocon agenda (he's secretly loving Trumps Mid-East policy).

However that doesn't mean he's wrong in pointing out Trump is a Neocon cuck for supporting this stupid Ryancare healthcare bill.

TLDR: Shapiro is a kike and not our guy but we need to hold Trump accountable. Ann Coulter is on the right track with the criticisms

>accuses liberals of lying to further their agenda
>triples down on Michelle Fields in the most jewish way possible even though he knows the accusations aren't valid, just because of an irrational hatred of Trump
>((((intellectually honest))))
>not a hypocrite of the highest order

>Good damn
>Not God damn
Hmmmm.

See that's the problem he really does make good points, but he panders to the left he doesn't dig in deep enough to anthropology and just the history of the races, the countless studies etc. he's even said blacks committed 50% of homicide and then pandered and reiterated "that's not to say that all blacks commit more crime"

He's Jewish, and absolutely terrified of being labelled a racist! It's only half the red pill he provides

It's why the phrase;"No jews, just right " should be taken into consideration.

He is a jew, and whats even worse, he is actually religious, so a turbo retard jew. They never use the "lords name in vain". When you see someone write g*d or like in this case use a different word altogether, its a jew doing it.

Hes right in principle but trump can work and shit talk at the same time. The media on the other hand won't acknowledge trumps policies unless they can spin it negatively.