Project Veritas video is now up

It's just a video of Zuck running into his car to avoid an interview. Nothing more. Hopefully the recordings James promises to release tomorrow will have some substance.

youtube.com/watch?v=llCrUJ2XPko

his follow up to nothing burger is a literal nothing burger????

Unfortunately.

True, but he is on the ground trying.

should've been the first video, or the intro to it at least

Started off this that first cnn that was a bombshell. That was just a firecracker

Wow idk what I just typed. First vid bombshell. This vid firecracker. Jinkies

That CNN video didn't mean shit in the grand scheme of things. It's a producer for medical shows saying that in his opinion it's all a big nothing.

This would be like if Sean Hannity said the Seth Rich story was a big nothing burger. its one guys opinion. It doesn't mean shit.

HOLY SHIT
the faggot shills came out quick all with their pre scripted bullshit
KYS faggots

Seriously? Get necked. It's a direct link to the video. It's less than two-minutes long. I describe what happened in the video.

This no showmanship. He did them in the reverse order.
If he did this one first, liberals"oh it's nothing", then van Jones " not a big deal" then the producer one."
If he did it in reverse, he would have had leftists eating their words by the third one.
>anti climactic

Wow it's literally nothing again, Sup Forums always trying to come up with justification for their dumb president grumph

kys

this. op needs to find a new hobby or something, following conspiracy theories like this arent healthy

I like how Zucker is a Jew and the other guy he talks to in the car, Zucker's friend is obviously a clear Jew too.

Jews completely control and dominate the United States.

LMAO you changed your flag and agreed with your own post. This is the most retarded shilling I have ever seen here.

SHILL ALERT
SHILL ALERT
SHILL ALERT

>Forgetting ID's exist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA pathetic here's your (you)

I seriously hope you kill yourself today, or someone kills you. I am serious, if you have been considering killing yourself, just do it.

Next hidden camera bombshell tomorrow, this is just an appetizer.

bump

You sure as shit know the libs would spin the fuck out of Sean Hannity saying the Seth Rich story was a nothing burger though.

didnt say bleeding from the face? From a man who grabs the pussy! meme it please

lel
dumbest shithead i've seen all day

So Fake News Veritas only got some Medical Unit guy, who probably has no idea about politics, to admit that he's skeptical about the "Russia thing".

Good job. It's literally nothing.

I'm 14 and I'm ready to be the next the generation of anonymous, I have fallen in love however I fight that love as I know the girl is brainwashed and will brainwash me also. I never watch tv. I'm always learning like parkour and hacking.

you're dumber than day old cum.
SAD

Pathetic. How does it feel to think you're so clever but to be a fucking moron?

>oh wow how cowardly was that haha such a coward for getting in his car and closing the door wow lol are you afraid of falling out bro? lol fckin coward not even stopping everything to answer our loaded questions lmfaooo
how embarrassing