Niggers kidnap an innocent college football player, shoot him then torture him for 40 hours

>Niggers kidnap an innocent college football player, shoot him then torture him for 40 hours

>espn.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/19760676/university-rochester-football-player-kidnapped-tortured-40-hours

tl;dr - Good student athletes teammate was a big time drug dealer, used his apartment unbeknownst to rip off some other dealers when he was on vacation. Ripped off dealers think the innocent guy was involved, lure him into a trap using some girls as bait, shoot him in the leg and torture him for hours. SWAT team finally rescues him two days later, his life is fucked up.

Drugs aren't the problem, the crime enterprise made by them being illegal is the problem. And niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eaMxy6FF4Lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But that's what whites are always doing to blacks

What whites are kidnapping niggers and brutally torturing them over weed?

just ignore he's the same chi-com asset that always makes the same thread un-ironically pushing for mass immigration in japan

>read the description of Smith wanting to be a drug dealer and doing all of this fucked up shit
>scrolled down until picture of Smith
>big fucking nigger
suspicions confirmed

Go be a dying country elsewhere, gook.

duh, rich white college kid dealers don't murder people or pull crazy heists, just rape girls on campus.

Daily reminder that Duterte was right.

No crime is ever not related to drugs. No exceptions.

I'm 14 and I'm ready to be the next the generation of anonymous, I have fallen in love however I fight that love as I know the girl is brainwashed and will brainwash me also. I never watch tv. I'm always learning like parkour and hacking.

almost there young lad
just lrn2autofellate

>Drugs aren't the problem, the crime enterprise made by them being illegal is the problem. And niggers.
Yeah if we just legalize murder, I'm absolutely sure the murder rate will go down.

Where do you live again, OP? I just want to know in case they legalize murder.

No whites kill people as quickly as possible, you should know

I was like that when I was a kid too, always wanted to become a spy and that's why I started knowing everything about computers because I thought spies needed to know how to hack. If you're serious about that shit though prioritize going to the gym more later and learn about chemical weapons and missiles so you can blow some shit up and make a difference

>[nigger] teammate was a big time drug dealer
>lure him into a trap using some girls as bait

Never trust blacks. Never fall for the pussy meme. I don't feel bad for this nigger loving chad, desu.

banned.

In the article the white guy says everyone knew the nigger was a drug dealer but the coaches and administrators let him get away with it. The white guy says he already hated the nigger for that.

That's when you send an anonymous tip to the police. If he didn't do that, he probably regularly smoked weed with Jamal Gudboy. Still, he was lured with the promise of obvious coal-burners. He's an idiot either way.

Please at least behave in Japan, DeLa’Trice
youtube.com/watch?v=eaMxy6FF4Lk

>tfw you'll never be a 14 year old who fixes the corruption of the government with his buddies through parkour, hacking and general shenanigans.

Take this feel back user.

>friends with people who deal drugs with niggers
>get tortured
Like potery

Chad BTFO

I go to the same university. These kids were literally retarded for even entering that neighborhood. Not surprised they were dumb jocks who were recruited for their ability to throw a football rather than accepted to the university based on academic merit.

god bless you

At least they weren't dumb enough to import millions of niggers to work their plantations.

rest in banned young user

Fuck off to reddit you underage faggot

If convicted they belong in an Alaskan GULAG.

>kidnap someone
>record yourself torturing him
>AYO GIB US UR DEBIT CARD INFAMATION SO WEZ CAN GO ON A SHOPPING SPREE WITH IT AN SHIET
goddamn niggers