Hello pol. What is your opinion on people like me with a passport like pic related?

Hello pol. What is your opinion on people like me with a passport like pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sx66A57dt7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope you wake up in bed with a croc, cunt

You are one handsome looking roo

Also, I've been on neetbux since 2008

I find endless samethreads to be tiresome. Move on to new material already.

Stop posting this fucking shit. Go the fuck back to china if you're feeling so guilty

wow you have a passport

good job

stop posting the same shit threads every day, chang

just don't be a degenerate

Where were you born? Your parents?

>where were you born?
>your parents?
Pic very relevant

Nice.

Work is for cuckolds.

Go back to china? Go back? Lmao dumbfuck. Here's a hint friend i need a visa to go to china. Consider how i am suppose to go back if i require a visa to go to china.

Im already back in Australia. But ill keep you happy for a short while because i am indeed going to china. Im going to china not back to china.

U mad i eat this everyday? Fuck rice and fuck the chinese

I don't get it, is this your attempt at a 'rate me' thread or are you asking me to judge you as a person based on a photo of you and a menu?

He desperately wants us to consider him as an Australian even though he's red pilled enough to know that he will never be one

>us
Look at your flag son.

The real question is do you actually talk with an Aussie accent

Australians isn't a race unless you count abbos

>He desperately wants us to consider him as an Australian
I can see why you landed to that conclusion. I totally get it. But you're wrong. It's quite the opposite. Australia is becoming more racially tolerant. Australia is becoming more racially integrated. People are now less segregated than before, oh i know what im talking about i grew up here for 99% of my life.

See, the problem is im actually considered an Australian irl as in people talk to me about Australian things even though despite growing up here i can only vaguely understand "Australian things" Why else do i come here and shitpost? Because i love it when i get told im not an Australian.

You could've not made yourself look like a fool and landed to that conclusion if you werent so self-absorbed.

Kill yourself gook Russia is right.

Holy shit BTFO

Keep larping friend. Your hivemind makes you feel powerful

Your identity is nothing more than the symptom of a semetic disease

Look at how long a response you typed out your insecure as fuck. This is hilarious.

you're the reason why america is becoming latin america

kill your fucking self

Australian accent is a spectrum. I live in Sydney and the 2016 census was recently released. 50% of the ppl in Sydney are not born in Australia. I am born in Australia but raised by migrant parents as opposed to Australian parents.

I am more Australian than many of sydney auspol.

My response was about the same as yours. Dumb american.

No to Russia when he destroyed you had to type up an essay about how Australian you are(n't)

Oh thank you for making sure, so you couldnt backpedal when i say this - that wasnt directed at you anyway. Nosey american.

You know that you actually live in a shite opressive regime though, right? You may have been better of in China.
[spoiler]lolicon can get you into prison[/spoiler]
So don't go to be Sup Forums or you may end up in an Aussie prison, mate!

stay out of the US chink

You dont need to tell me. Id hate to go to a country that's tearing itself apart over trivial matters

Am I supposed to see something related to my previous shitpost in that pic?

youtube.com/watch?v=sx66A57dt7I

THREAD THEME

Its more like "i know im suppose to see something related to my previous shitpost but i dont know what it is" because you already know its related to your previous shitpost otherwise you wouldnt have made that post. If my pic had no context then you definitely wouldn't have bothered responding

This is why Asians are inferior. There's the constant self doubt and self loathing associated with foreign born Asians like you. Deep down in your heart you know people don't think you are Australian, and the Chinese don't think you are Chinese either. You end up being a nobody with no self identity wondering thru life on neetbux thinking if today is the day you jump off a bridge. Hint: yes it is.

Look at how long a response you typed out your insecure as fuck. This is hilarious.

Yet you responded and took the bait. So who's the insecure one?

Yet you responded and took the bait. So who's the insecure one?

I would have a lot more respect for the Chinaman if they solved the black problem.

Respect from the modern day American is quite debasing. I'd rather not want your respect. Pls keep it

Sadly, I don't see anything. The text is too blurry to read.

Dude go to bed. Your chink eyes must be tired

Sadly, its not blurry. You're just phoneposting

He was talking at the Chinamen not at the Petite Australians.

Is that what your parents tell you? Stop projecting. Larper

TINY

Ofc he is. Another nosey American

I am sick of this thread. I don't understand what the point of it is

Theres 150 other threads. You could've just ignored it. Problem's on your end

BASED Australian

a chink wants (You)s

>Also, I've been on neetbux since 2008
for what condition do you get neetbux?

Im not a chink though. The sovereign acknowledges me as a citizen. Silly muslim

Be a neet

Those omelettes look really overcooked, they probably are really tough and bitter. I can get better quality eggs at McDonald's nowadays

You're a rat born in a stable. You're not a horse, even if the retarded stable master calls you one

Why don't you tell me?
autism?

Well, you are american afterall. You like your food with sugar with sugar on top and a nice wad of bbq sauce. YUMMY.
Keep your McDonald's

I just fucking said it. If you were asking for a comphrensive answer then google it.

Pls invalidate my citizenship then talk.

Op is absolutely pathetic
I hope you get your life together

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck off back to where your people came from cunt jesus fucking christ ww3 cant start soon enough

Stop pretending you dont suck up to the chinese. You know the situation in nz. I bet you're not even anglo

Man thats very pol related. Thanks dude fight the power

You can't get neetbux for doing nothing since 2008, you have to have some condition.
do you got anxiety?, schizophrenia?(It's seems most likely)
I'm not looking for comphrensive answer, just tell me in short
you are stupid chink

Smile in your pictures fgt

Should i do a pose too? How should i smile? Tell me more so i dont come off as a faggot. What filter should i use?

This is why i dont take American posters seriously.

Just as in Aus, here the majority hate you. When we aren't bound by muh multiculturalism = good we will take back our countries.

If he was an America, he'd be really special.

lmao kill yourself.

Op confirmed for having schizophrenia.
Don't forget to sage

Really? I would have never guessed from looking at you.

ahhhhhh we love you:)!!!!!

Okay, i see. Apologies. Just depression and anxiety
>schizophrenia
>(Most likely)
Ppl keep saying that. What makes you think i have schizophrenia

Your eyes look like shit

Look, umm kid. I get you feel edgy because youre now in uni and feel like a big boi. Uhh, okay. Yeah you're right. Everything you said is correct man... lmao...
>when you cbf with the kid anymore because you already have him entirely figured out so you just respond with something random

Oh? Should i style my hair too? What else are you focusing on my fag friend?
>out of everything he talks about my physical features
>im not gay i swear
>wait what? This is pol? I thought its /fa/
Lewl...

You're*

I don't know what your deal is, or why posting a passport matters. No one really cares, even Sup Forums

Seems like you have some kind of mental illness, most of Sup Forums is either Asian or doesn't have a problem with Asians, anyone else is probably just LARPing anyways.

In australia you get money for doing buttfuck nothing (its called the Dol, google it you fucking jew)

It's hard for me to explain English. :/

>you're
Oooooo abit ironic there friend. The one who made the mistake was your fellow compatriot

Oh well

He even posts like a chink.

You're a wasted cumshot mate.

typical australia

Stupid chink, did you ever wonder why you have depression and anxiety?

Its because you are different. You are foreign. You are a stranger, surrounded by foreigners. Despite what the multicultural retards say, even a dumb cunt like yourself can probably understand it. Even if you don't understand it, you can surely sense it. You are a cow among pigs, you do not belong, the pigs know it and so do you.

Protip; Travel home, to where you are not a stranger. Embrace your culture and your people, embrace some pride in your nation and genetics. Or you will forever be a dumb shitposting, self-loathing chink that the locals will always resent.

Reported is my opinion you fucking schizo. This is insanity

You're projecting, chink.

I don't about your passport or your face, I'm more concern about the fake you care about what Sup Forums has to say about your person.... moronic user not so user.

>shitposting
Yeah i know, im Australian

you dip.

No. You are a Chinaman squatting in Australia.

Well, if you remove all the blacked out areas so we can see if it's real or not, then we'll be able to formulate a proper answer.

>Austrailia passport
But you're yellow?

And if you are white you are squatting in new zealand hokey pokey.

Since this thred will die and i will make another thread in the future. You see i know what kind of atmosphere this board has. You have very opinionated people. Its a political board afterall. Add abit of Sup Forums, white supremacy and an asian face on an Australian passport or even proof on pol that an asian is browsing or posting on pol is guaranteed to get me (you)s.

And then there's another great feeling of calling the ppl on here larpers. Because i know a lot of peoples shitposting here do stem from a grain of truth and that is they dont like ethnics erroding their white country.

The point is posting as the very person they hate on pol is bound to get nice (you)s esp from very opinionated americans who can never hold back.

idunno, i just like making fun of the hivemind. Pol has this overrated sense of self entitlement. And it's fun to stir in a community that takes itself so seriously.

Pic absolutely relevant

>Hello pol. What is your opinion on people like me with a passport like pic related?

Now listen here Yu-Gi-Oh you better get the FUCK out of my country. You fucking damn well know you are not wanted here.

OP is one of the 4 chans.
There must be three more lurking around.

Watch romper stomper
Enjoy your stay faggot