Trump should apologize to Mika. Her father died last month. She doesn't need to face any more hardships

Trump should apologize to Mika. Her father died last month. She doesn't need to face any more hardships.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8KwLtcOQ9aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

her demon father was a massive globalist cunt
her sole reason for being on MSNBC is to act as a gatekeeper, anytime anyone on their show starts talking about anything important, he guides & directs the conversation away from substance
her face should be peeled off

He really is the greatest and most fearless shitposter of all time

Nice shitpost Ali, almost bit...8/10

Cringe warning

youtube.com/watch?v=8KwLtcOQ9aM

Then maybe the dumb bitch shouldnt run her mouth?

I gotta hand it to trump, he really knows how to hit an ego where it hurts in 140 chars or less. I can feel her embarrasment for everybody now knowing that not only she had a facelift but was walking around bleeding because of it, and was probably very self conscious

Wait her father died

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH *quick breath* AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA REST IN PEACE CREATOR OF ISLAMIC TERRORISM

What's got her father to do with it ?

Did this woman ever consider to apologize for her pathetic journalism work etnic over her hatred she has for Trump ?

You guys are way too snowflakey. Remember today's woman are so, so strong.

And even if it wasn't bleeding that's all people will remember about her lmao

It's fun to watch her panic though. She really wears the anxiety all over her face. Oh and when she gets the Freudian slips and stutters out their Machiavaillian plan.

>She doesn't need to face any more hardships.
8 more years of pain and agony headed her way

MAGA BITCHES

Did her father really die? What good news.
One less civilization destroyer kike in the world.

Then she should've gotten another job.

>I'm sorry, Donald. My face is tired.

Am I supposed to care about that cunt?

What a badass. I could learn a thing or two from this President.

Mika and Joe should apologize first to dear leader for not being up to the sycophant standards of Fox and Friends.

I remember when he first called Warren "Pocahontas" and she went on a butthurt twitter rampage in response to his one tweet.

Press P to piss on grave?

So her and Psycho Joe are allowed to criticize and make fun of Trump's looks, family, and thinking without punishment? Seems fair they get hit too

>FACE anymore hardships

I see you OP, good one, have a rare pepe

i guess the facelift didn't work

More like Mika Faceliftski

>She doesn't need to face any more hardships.
>face
What did he mean by This?

>She doesn't need to face
>face

I wonder if the JFK files will be released now.
I mean her globalist murder-father is dead now. No reason to hold back the truth about his involvment on that case anymore.

She really lost face on this one.

IM LOOKING INSIDE

Morning Joe needs a double shot of vodka

THICCCCCCCC

And your point is? Trump should be nice, because her Dad died? Wah, shit happens, suck it up buttercup.

Fuck her. I'm glad her globalist traitor father is dead. May he rot in hell for all eternity.

>FACE

TOP KEK

I'm gonna be honest, I thought it was pretty good. He's going for a new 80s feel and kind of hits it. I imagine liberals dislike Trump now how they disliked Reagan. And Joe seems to have turned liberal.

He should not have said it, but well there it is.

SHE DOESNT LOOK SO GOOD

the man's shitposting knows no bounds

Shunt yo mouf

never realized joe hates guns this much. it must be like an obsession considering its 80% of his vid. thought he was supposed to be a conservative.