Brit/pol/ - BLAIRITE PURGE | GAS THE RICH CLASS WAR NOW edition

>Labour frontbenchers who voted for the Umunna amendment are being SACKED by Jeremy Corbyn. Andy Slaughter among them.
twitter.com/PolhomeEditor/status/880468494030188544
>Blairite Screeching
twitter.com/resolution73/status/880481242130657281
>Michael Bond, Paddington Bear creator and author dies aged 91
theguardian.com/books/2017/jun/28/paddington-bear-author-michael-bond-dies-aged-91
archive.is/ARFBv

>Six face charges over Hillsborough disaster
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/28/hillsborough-six-suspects-face-criminal-charges-disaster-prosecutors/
archive.is/wG1yJ

>Government think people won't riot in the winter
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40434741

>Deadline day for NI assembly
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-40438609

>Immigration detainees (illegal immigrants) bring legal challenge to what has been described as £1 an hour "slave wages"
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/28/immigration-detainees-legal-challenge-slave-wages

>Number 10 reveals public sector pay cap under review - after Theresa May "hears the message" that voters are "weary"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/28/queens-speech-labour-pmqs-theresa-may-live/

>Bank of England chief says it is not time for an increase of interest rates
theguardian.com/business/2017/jun/28/bank-of-england-deputy-interest-rate-mpc-cunliffe-mark-carney
archive.is/ty2wE

>Man hit by bus while walking street, proceeds to walk into pub and have a pint
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-40415292

>I'm taking over all the news goy
proactiveinvestors.co.uk/companies/news/180043/government-to-reveal-decision-on-21st-century-fox-sky-takeover-later-today-180043.html
archive.is/z7JFa

>Vince Cable to be crowned leader of the Lib Dems 10 years after announcing that he was 'too old for the job'
libdemvoice.org/there-are-worse-things-than-a-coronation-54740.html
archive.is/oudgO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hCjob6f5ojc
youtube.com/watch?v=QNDTsnaYjl4
youtube.com/watch?v=f27qLvLmQMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6M0xdLO_bmo
youtube.com/watch?v=8Hzhl5ipGIc&t=2s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_employers
youtube.com/watch?v=PzP1XC51kro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck lads I've been took into a mudslime household it's the end for me, I've had to take my shoes off at the front door

So, how badly did corbyn get BTFO'd?

You're going to die soon, Desert Fox.

Been reading the Abolition of Britain. Seems good but he skirts over things such as the empire and why he believes it was a force for good (though not perfect). I wish he'd write a book about the empire.

i hate muslims but your a disgusting animal if you dont do this allready

youtube.com/watch?v=hCjob6f5ojc

Pretty hard. He's right now purging people.

FIRST FOR MOGG-SQUAD

youtube.com/watch?v=QNDTsnaYjl4

You should always take your shoes off.

What real life far-right groups are there in Britain that I can join?

Do we need something like France's Generation Identitaire?

I need to make a decision in my life whether to commit to far-right politics or not. I can't just sit around forever, while not committing my life to a particular direction. I have to choose a path, so I can move forward. I think there are too many people on here who just sit around, shitposting memes, snarking, without doing anything in real life.

Such a thing is dickless. If you believe something then you should stand up for it in real life. If you can't do that then maybe you should go and believe something else.

Told my mum my granddad was a murderer when I was 11 because he had served in Bomber Command over Hamburg. Didn't go to his funeral because I was an ultra leftist.

He was right about everything. The Germans, foreigners, everything. I have no way of making it up to him. He died thinking his grandson hated him.

How can I make up for this? My views have completely changed but that's no excuse.

I do but they've got their mudslime food out and pics of allah everywhere. Am I getting (((radicalised)))?

I'm self employed you stupid cunt, but getting to that point took hard work and money, money gained through hard work, not courage. Fucking idealist naive tarts like you are the reason this country is wank.

hardwood floors during the winter?

no thank you

Typical communist, can only leech from the productivity of others.

>Knowing about Dresden etc at 11
>Being a far-anything at 11

Things that did not happen.

I keep my shoes on in the house unless I'm going upstairs. If they're muddy or wet I'll take them off but not usually.

GI aren't just French, they're continent-wide and need to expand into the UK.

I'm totally LOLing at you nerds who thought May would step down, sorry neckbeards, but Mummy May is here to stay as PM, YAASS SLAYY! *clicks fingers*

EDL
i know there outwardly (((civic))) but i imagine most of the base who shout stuff like "BURN THE MOSQUE"

Then wear socks or go live with the yanks.

Why are men so fucking scummy?

Jonny had Camilla, the most perfect girl on the whole island. Shei s beautiful, classy, demure and works in explosive ordnance disposal. She has all the qualities a man would require in a wife.

AND YET HE KISSED TYLA! BUDGET MICHELLE KEEGAN! FUCKING CHAV!

This serves as a microcosm as to why Britain is finished as a country.

Never has my heart broke quite like it did last night, Brit/pol/.

youtube.com/watch?v=f27qLvLmQMQ

*arent civic

>Lefties told me we would cancel brexit
>Lefties told me May would be out within a week
>Lefties told me Corbyn would be next PM disregarding the fact his newly formed party is now crumbling
>Lefties told me May would block our internet access but we're still here
>Lefties told me the day of rage would be massive

They didn't even get a single one right bahahaha

>Blocks his path

Upon his return to the source he saw this post, though you had not yet written it, and he smiled.

Go burn down a mosque and stop being a pussy.
All far right groups get b& when they get to a decent popularity so there is really no point.

Lad, just leave the chemistry set alone.

>Labour supporters claim they are against Blairites despite the fact that most Labour MPs are Blairites

My mum was furious when that happened.

Nice try

>not taking your shoes off anyway
YANK DETECTED

She went on reality TV, she's trash.

I knew about the bombing when I was 11. He died when I was 14.

Shit lad. That's the kind of shame that never goes away, except by way of blood sacrifice.

youtube.com/watch?v=6M0xdLO_bmo

He was probably glad a lefty little scrote wasn't near him as he was dying desu pal

Have fun surrounded by civics in EDL.

This

EDL are a disorganised bunch of drunks. In the eyes of the British public they are as such, too. Génération Identitaire are organised and energetic; young and focused rather than bumbling, old and tired.

So, do you put them on in the morning even if you aren't going out?

That feminist bitch got what was coming to her.

>GI aren't just French, they're continent-wide and need to expand into the UK.
They have a British Facebook page, but that seems to be about it.

Possibly, I think they're a bit dead now though.

Well then why even come to this board and shitpost about hating Muslims? What's the point of spending all this time investing in an ideology which - according to you - has no achievable conclusion?

As I said to the guy directly above, why shitpost about hating immigrants and all this shit if you're not prepared to stand up for it in real life? How dickless is that? It's fucking pathetic. It would be much less pathetic to be a leftist, but be willing to stand up for it in real life, than to be a coward who can only speak his mind on an anonymous internet messageboard.

Well asuming you;re not making this up for (you)s, we all have our crosses to bear.

EDL are essentially an angry mob that acheieve
nothing

>Watching this normie trash
Wtf m8 (she does look pretty peng though)

No because that would be fucking mental. And if I'm in the living room watching TV or whatever then I take them off of course.

But if I've got mates round and we're drinking in the kitchen or whatever then I would never ask them to take their shoes off, they shouldn't be forced to pad around in their socks like mental patients.

getting your mum preggo and seeing how you turned out is mine

100 percent this.

How will he fare on QT tonight?
I'm thinking he's going to get bustblasted by 90% of the audience over muh paycap vote

Still don't believe 5mil people work in public sector

That's 1 in 13 people
Or 1 in 6 of those employed

No wonder were fucked

Pretty sure prince Harry shagged her

>there are people ITT who actually watch television

Fair enough, but this being Anonymous, you don't have a clue what any of us do.

Saw him once on the tube and we made deep eye contact. Someone who can keep eye contact can handle himself well.

You owe me 18 years of child support. The lawyers are currently tracing your IP.

>not having slippers for guests

wtf i love corbyn now

EDL are the zionist loving nightmare of Griffin's worst dreams; his own turning on him for the sake of the shekel.

I actually think it's low figure.

What are you? Polish?

should I go and get a late night happy ending tonight? need a girl to touch my willy tbqh

Surely he's used to butblasting since those trips with his
>"Aide"

It is quite unbelievable. About 1/20 of total employed work in the NHS hence the MUH NHS nonsense all the time.

ALMOST

ON

OLD

SQUAD

LEVEL BROTHER

youtube.com/watch?v=8Hzhl5ipGIc&t=2s

And their transition into the parallel universe is complete.

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male and female can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

>Being a male under the age of 70
>Wearing slippers
Pick one.

The rank and file aren't zionists, but the 'party' as a whole clearly is.

I'm literally shaking desu

Alright, if you absolutely have to have those autistic as fuck archive links in the OP can you at least put them on the same line as the link they archives of? It makes it look so messy.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_employers

If Corbyn purges the rich who'll vote for him?

Inb4 pakis.

I know lad, it's fucking terrible. Public sector workers, for the most part, are hardly better than people on the dole. At least the unemployed don't hinder and complicate our lives like the army of civil servants and bureaucrats does.
>inb4 but what about doctors/firemen/police etc

a large amount of the NHS and local services such as bins are "public-private partnership" so its probably even more

how come financial sector has net negative overall but house prices are net positive, shouldn't there be a liability like borrowing for households. I think house prices are inflated but they can't be that inflated like 90% of our net worth is housing.

>people honestly thought that the party led by this man would reduce immigration

Will Corbyn survive the globalist plots against him?

>i'm so sorry for ruining it.
youtube.com/watch?v=PzP1XC51kro

The STATE of your pasta and spacing.

If you lived in a nice place with nice carpets you would at least ask them to take off on the carpeted areas etc.

Linking to Twatter as a source should be a bannable offence.

>NI final final final deadline extended

oh for gods sakes

>just cuck my imperialism up senpai

Aye, put the party leadeship are who control the rank and file and Griffin's been BTFOd by Tommy boy.

Corbyn is a globalist. Even if he is anti-EU, as you could reasonably suspect he is from his lackluster remain campaign, he is still in favour of near unlimited mass migration and the bulk of the core of his supporters are neo-marxist "fuck borders n laws n sheeiit" type people.

fucking hell, i haven't seen somebody gurning like that in a long time. people on MDMA are hilarious to watch.

He wants a commie style Warsaw Pact

I disagree, often in happenings Twitter is the best source for information, especially in regards to things like on the scene videos and pictures. Sometimes it takes news websites hours to have the same material.

>I will own your bumhole.
>10 pound charge for each shit you do.

I know, I was the one who posted the numbers in the last thread.

I can't really see how it takes so many people to run our country and fix broken people but there we go.

>Public sector workers, for the most part, are hardly better than people on the dole
This is excessive, but they're really quite shit workers.

The public sector doesn't push for productivity and doesn't push for progression in anywhere near the same way the private sector does.

I won't take away from many in the NHS the fact they work long hours for shit pay, it's admirable they do that and of course I'll be glad of it when I inevitably need their help. But this sort of thing doesn't happen in the private sector at all, it couldn't, because the people would refuse to accept it en masse.

Commander Corbyn in charge of and EU army he wouldn't use out of principle. Some people would want this.

LOL THE
JEW

>IS OBVIOUS

The borrowing was done a long time ago and the prices have increased exponentially.

If North Korea kicks off we're going to end up getting involved, aren't we?

The trust I work at still uses paper casenotes, so there are well over 100 people involved with the logistics of moving them around alone.