Intermarium thread

Will it happen?
All intermarium countries invited.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacification_of_Ukrainians_in_Eastern_Galicia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have some friend in belarus and They say that they would join anything with Poland

>intermarium
You mean clay of the Russian Emppire

hehe fegget

I know right, it's pity that we abandoned belarus instead of being friendly to them.

fuck off

Who knows, maybe some day russia will join us, but this time on the principles of partnership.

you're revolting shame of Slav nation

Would you rather stay with the ((EU))?

Polacks aint humans

i hope by God it will.
if the God will allow us we will defend our ancient countries, the motherlands that gave us birth, home, shelter and our life from the heretic hordes of moon god worshipers. I hope God helps us to help ourselves, it is now the only way that we can defend our own homelands. I turn to God asking help on this one. IT IS the liberals and the UNHOLY EU cabal with its international banking cartels with jews on top of them who will try to take us all down. if God wills it - we shall survive, if not well at least i will die fighting for righteous cause.

In your wet dreams.

I've always felt pity for people caught in the crossfire of more powerful groups.

Is your destiny to live under Russian or German yoke?

Psheks wtf

Yes
Westslavs are superhumans

Don't trust the pooles. They play victims all the time, but this is because they are weak. They are imperialistic scum, same as russians. If you give them the opportunity, they will instantly show their true colors.
In Commonwealth they were repressing and polonizing everybody. In second republic, not even a century ago, they were repressing and trying to polonize Ukrainians and Belarusians. And then they cry like little bitches, when we retaliated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacification_of_Ukrainians_in_Eastern_Galicia

Be happy with your little homogeneous country. Don't start shit or you'll regret it, again.

Throw out bosnia/serbia/macidonia/bulgaria/montenegro
And we are good to go.

i will rather DIE and mark my words when i say it, because me and my brothers in arms will stand up and we will defend our country to our last breath, until either we will win or non of us survive. at least it is an atmosphere here in Lithuanian military i am currently serving at. Death of Glory approach and by God we shall succeed.

remove non-countries and we good

Said the non country

small russia
literal nothing
:^)

I like your attitude. Like the badger who walks among lions with impunity. Not because he is tougher, but because the fight he can put up is not worth the meat.

why I knew this was created by a delusional, megalomaniac Polack

READ HISTORY FOR FUCK'S SAKE

RUS HATES POLACKS. COSSACKS HATED POLACKS, UPA HATED POLACKS, MUSCOVITES HATED POLACKS, UKROPS EVEN JOINED BOLSHEVIKS BECAUSE THEY LOST LVIV IN 1919, STOP BELIEVING IN THIS INTERMARIUM BULLSHIT YOU IGNORANT MORONS

>Litle turkey
Literal nothing
:*

war with russia when?

>intermarium countries

>balkan

Cancerous idea !

Such strategy sure worked for Chechnyans.