JEB! BTFO TRUMP

HOW WILL DRUMPF RECOVER FROM THE JEB HAMMER

HE HAS MY VOTE

A guy who lost a nomination because he couldn't handle bantz continues to show the world how much of a pussy he is.

Pathetic. Irrelevant. Unintelligent.

LITERALLY WHO?

Who /jebhead/ here?

Please retweet.

SLOW AND STEADY

HERE WE COME, JEBHEADS

Did anyone on Sup Forums actually support jeb?

And yet Trump is president and Jeb is not. I guess being (((presidential))) isn't what the american people voted for.

You know what else is unpresidential. Not winning your parties primary.

Inguacopriate. Unguacified. Unguacomolial.

>guac bowl. jpg

He can still win right Sup Forums?

Jeb!

Absolutely, everyone was 100% behind Jeb until he got unfairly knocked out. Guys a saint.

>Jeb's Face When as he summoned pejoratives longer than three syllables

Trump was elected by meme magic for exactly those reasons though.

HE CAN STILL WIN

Yes, for the memes.

LETS GOO JEB!

>please retweet

i completely forgot he existed.

>jeb still a cuck
damn what a surprise

Truly too good for this world.

He already has. You just don't know it yet.

You're a real tough guy jeb!

wtf I love Jeb! now

SLOW
AND
STEADY

You don't get impeached because you're rude. Sorry murrica, I guess your corrupted medias weren't corrupted enough to avoid Trump election.

Ours were...

Are the people who post shit like "unpresidential" completely unaware of the shit that was said by former presidents?

Fuck I'd say bantz is old school presidential as fuck

He didn't like being the front runner. Chair runner is much better.

JEB 2020

JEB+GOP

JEEEEB!!!

I wonder how many JEB! memes W. sends that poor sad fucker.

Name 3 things.

Kennedy fucking Marilyn Monroe was presidential enough ?

You know you fucked up when a guy who fucks goblins calls you undignified.

dont give up Jeb , Your father thinks you're a giant disappointment, your brother a giant fool, and the nation a giant joke. prove em all wrong

its a lock that trump will publicly mock jeb's goblin bride at some point over the next eight years

GUACCED

Jebhead here. It was his delicious guacamole recipe that really won me over.
fuck drumpf

pol is and always has been a pro Jeb board

> Kennedy affairs
> Clinton fucking around
> Reagan fashion statements
This was way more "unpresidential" than Trump being pissed by mediatic buffoons

is this fucking real, how low energy can you be?

Plz don't give up Jeb!

The people in my circle are so cucked they looked at me like I had 3 eyes when I said I'd never vote for anyone with the last name Bush or Clinton, because I refuse to believe that in a republic of 300 million people there's only 2 nuclear families capable of producing competent rulers.

Not surprised. The Bush clan is in the same treasonous globalist club as Mika's dead daddy.

Once Mika attacked KellyAnn so viciously, the gloves were off for Trump. Mika shouldn't dish it out if she can't take it.

As for Jeb!, Trump, being President, defines what is appropriate for a President by his actions. If Mika and her media allies go to the gutter, Trump will return the favor, and punch back twice as hard to boot.

Unenergized

How else do you answer "you were the absolute favorite for the election and now you're number 4"

He's not low energy. He's just conserving his energy to kick Trump's ass in 2020. Standby, you're about to see a real president. He didn't like being the front runner then, that means he will be president in 2020.

You just can't insult your way into the presidency.

Waking up this morning, let's see, what is most important to communicate to the American people?

- A nuclear North Korea?

- My lie that CuckCare will actually increase Medicaid?

- Finally coming up with a strategy in Syria?

I know, I've got to whine and screech about Morning Joe!

Slow and steady but he's gaining in polls.

No, the the iYeb! memes were top notch. The shitposting during the primaries was legendary.

I really miss the anti Bernie memes

fpbp
Jeb is a low-energy cuck. The fact that Jeb's dad never hit back after 8 years of being shit on is one thing that makes Trump's bantz so refreshing.

there's only one
>trump

JEB!
JEB!
JEB!

IT'S OVER DONALD

>this poll aint big enough for the two of us

The election basically stopped being fun when Jeb dropped out.

All the normies who started paying attention when the general started basically missed the party already.

The mods playing The End by The Doors during his concession speech was fucking legendary.

SLOW AND STEADY BABY!!!!

>a bong
shariacuck who used the wrong proxy, troll, or irrelevant

Please clap

A mess

Great men of action never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job, and at times they all are.

Someone tweet jeb this picture and ask if it is dignified to suck on another man's tit

So perfect. Favorite part of mine from the elections where it's just these two and Jeb! tries to bant. Went like
>Jeb! She told me today that I'm her favorite, right mom
>ma! My favorite? What you mean amongst all of the kids? Oh no. No I never said that.
Gets me every time. Please (you).

No but having the LAPD murder her was.

Only for the memes that came about.

>''Did you ever think that making a speech on economics is a lot like pissing down your leg? It seems hot to you, but it never does to anyone else.''

—President Lyndon Johnson

It's all part of the plan.

By the time of 2020 Jeb will be standing right in front of the finish line while Drumpf has to start fresh all over again.

Checkmate drumpfkins. Slow and steady always wins.

that was legit presidential cause he passed on the pooch to his baby brother.

Then Clinton upped that shit by turning a jew vagina into a cigar humidor

Jeb with Drug Addict Bag Lady Daughter

Is he going to buy a billboard?

Does anyone have the image of the guy randomly meeting Jeb wandering the streets of Boston at 3 AM?
That shit absolutely destroys my sides.

FAKE NEWS. FAKE NEWS. The President of the United States would never demean himself so completely. Trump isn't stupid enough to make himself a pathetic whimpering cuck in front of everyone. FAKE FAKE FAKE NEWS.

Guac my life right into pieces,
this is my last tortoise.
Nomination, not receiving,
Don't give a fuck if I just got schlonged.

you mean you didn't?

A faggot who failed to become president lecturing the guy who stomped his ass, trying to declare what is and isn't presidential.

Every vote counts, you'll even see Jeb! working the line at Dunkin Donuts

I would unironically vote for hillary over jeb.

Both are deep state cucks but at least we get a few good things with hillary.

I found a Jeb campaign poster concept outside of Jebs offices last week figured I would share on my MacBook pro baby

what could have been... :'(

>at least we get a few good things with hillary.

such as

Fucking shit. It is like all our politicians have no fucking clue what it means to be a statesman. They are all just Cargo Cult statesman. In their mind a statesman is someone who is largely calm, measured and always tries to persuade through rhetorical means the public and other politicians to his side. They don't get why that was frequently the case. First and foremost a statesman is a person who cares very deeply for his country and his countrymen. He wants a government that is fair and just and above all else tries preserve and protect his nation's ideals for his people. Frequently this leads to situations where statesmen are somewhat demure and avoid insults when speaking to even political opponents. But that isn't out of some false notion that their opponents deserve respect. It is out of the ideal of preserving the political process, so that differences can be decided fairly. Statesman act that way not out of duty to their opponent but a duty to their people. But when an entire political establishment class has ceased following the underlying principles of being a statesman, when they strive only for themselves, their cronies, and their lackeys. When they pretend to mimic the actions of statesman by on one hand being calm and using honorifics for their opponents, but at the same time demonizing any person who doesn't agree with them, then the true statesman fights back. The true statesman realizes that the well-being of the country and it's people is infinitely more important than preserving a false appearance of different political opponents being congenial with one another. Fuck Yeb and fuck the entire political establishment.

They may try to become a political dynasty, but realistically one of the best symbolic victories of Trump winning was that it was perhaps the first demonstrable affirmation of the "anyone can grow up to be president" half-truth we drum into kid's heads.

If anyone can be a politician, then anyone who knows real world shit can be a president. Or Harrison Ford could become president one day because Air Force One got re-released and captured the hearts of all Americans once again. It opens up a ton of options and possibilities that we used to not have.

>did anyone support Jeb?
Anyone didn't?

Pretty much.

I'd rather have a psychotic sociopath in the White House than a spineless beta cuck like Jeb.

If Trump didn't run and the choice was between low energy Jeb and crazy Hillary, I would unironically have voted for Hillary.

Please someone bump this thread

muh solar and muh environment.

>LOW ENERGY

I love my sunday fundays.

How does Jeb know what is and isn't presidential... Pfft hahaha.

Inappropriate. Undignified. Unpresidential.

>This isn't worth two scoops

Not being president isn't very presidential either

What's really inappropriate is the price of those guac bowls, Jeb!

>Inappropriate.
Doesn't matter, fagboy.
>Undignified
who gives a fuck?
>Unpresidential
He's the President, therefor its presidential.

I honestly thought for awhile there we were gonna hear that Jeb! blew his brains out or something, that dude had to endure some rough shit that entire campaign.

pol has always been for jeb. these trumptards are from reddit and make up what is now "nu-pol "