Vote from the rooftops

You want to know a secret?
When you look into the void, the void looks into you.
Don't look in their eyes, they want your soul, they hate you because they have none.

When they reproduce, their DNA fucks up really badly and the offspring is fucked up, UNLESS, they breed with one of you.

You can learn to see them, there is a horrible anti-magnetism in their eyes, as if you are looking at a rotting corpse.

They will never stop, ever, because they can not, because they are not in control of their actions, they are not real, they are soul less demons.

Robots, insects. Whatever you want.

never reason with them, never talk to them, never make a deal with them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This must be the JEWS.

no it's "them".

There is no race, no people, no language.

The longer you think about it, the longer you study it the more obvious it becomes something more simple is happening, something more elemental.

Who is them?

Doesn't help your case posting a fake quote

Wayne you look absolutely terrible. I see you finally did away with the hair but Jesus Christ you've packed on the pounds.

What the fuck are you talking about you cryptic faggot?

if you don't know I can't tell you, but later in life you may understand and hopefully this wisdom will find you again.

In essence : the enemy.

Your so full of shit.

>I can't tell you

Yeah because you are making shit up. See a mental health professional or put the drugs down OP, your paranoia is showing.

>I'm a dyslexic faggot.

you see you don't deserve to know, hence why I write in a way that you can not read.

Primal instincts of the human mind
Right?

OP is obviously talking about Slavery.
Those that want you to work without pay.
Those that will punish you if you resist.

This is a doodle JFK made in a meeting.

'nuff said

I believe these two don't have a soul. You can see it in their eyes

>incoherent rambling

As an Irish Catholic from the United States, I can confirm that Kennedy was /ourguy/. Not only did he want to stop that plot but he also nixed Operation Northwoods, a false flag operation that would've resulted in the deaths of many Americans. The fact that he didn't immediately fire and have his brother prosecute all those who contrived such a scheme shows you the depth of evil behind everything here. It's painfully clear that we're never gonna truly win until a lot of people get the rope. Anything short of that will be an illusion of victory.

acidanon?

It's the fucking communists and the homogays, they are trying to take over and fuck everyone except for them over, they'll just be walking into our houses and business one day helping themselves to what we have and killing anyone who even so much as expresses minor annoyance with them.

Get the fuck on with it and spill the beans or go take your schizophrenia induced ramblings elsewhere.

UNITE!!!!!!!

It was the high fructose corn syrup, I got addicted to coke cola. I quit a week ago, I'm dropping the weight. I'm now 267. A day at a time is all I can do.

Israel attacked the USA on 9/11, The proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s Just google it!

People infected by toxoplasmosis