Manhunt underway girl 'kidnapped and raped to "teach her a lesson about dating black men"

Wtf is going on in America

How will the libs defend these poor creatures pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

postnewsd2.blogspot.com.br/2017/06/manhunt-underway-for-suspects-who.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link: postnewsd2.blogspot.com.br/2017/06/manhunt-underway-for-suspects-who.html

The white cisfemale creature culturally appropriated black culture

So they raped a white woman to make her date black men? (possible with nigger logic) or raped her so she wouldn't date blacks any more?

Or the victim was black and they raped her so she wouldn't date white men anymore?

No rapped her because she was dating a black man...it seems they don't want her kind in the hood...

confusing logic

That is the only I can see in this one for the libs....

She was white, was taking black dick as her own and appropriated black culture, these men were angry and decided to teach her that black dick is cultural appropriation and therefore evil.
- official Hitlery Clitton statement

Toll status: paid.

Hi cuck

Instead of defending niggers, just read the article:

>According to the report, the men told her, “We’re going to teach you a lesson about dating a black man and white [women] don’t mean [expletive] in this town.”

The niggers raped her because they're niggers.

BURN THE COAL

>coalburner
No sympathy from me then.

raped for burning coal by a coal miner

but but but...thez the coal miners, they get to tell who burns dat coal

Never said I was defending niggers. In the article I read on this, in the Daily Mail, it didn't make it clear the race of the victim.

Anyway, she was a coalburner and paid the toll. That's all that matters.

>doing the job for us
Noice

>rapped her because she was dating a black man
Based black man.

it's a harsh lesson but fair

HAHAAHAHA
SJCM ---> social justice coal miner

Reading the article:
>hanging out in nig neighborhood
>gets train run on her
>calls boyfriend at 3am to say she was raped
Could this be another case of nigger fucker's remorse? Worried that her boyfriend would find out so she's crying rape?

one was guarding the means of production ....guarding access to the coal burner

The libs will make her keep the baby

There once was a time that nothing surprised me...then 2017 came along

She should consider herself lucky to have so many potential black fathers to get their own Maury episode.

>Worried that her boyfriend would find out so she's crying rape?
Thats exactly whats going on. Too bad so sad it won't help her case. She's damaged goods. It's also funny to me when white women who fuck niggers try and pretend their happy with white men not talking to them anymore. You can see the depression and regret on their face but they play it off like "fuck white boyz".

Both are described as niggers and should be considered armed and dangerous

How long has the manhunt been going on?

It is all kind of confusing...they were trying to show her that black dudes are animals and therefore she should have stuck with white boys....

This rape is obviously going to end in murder.

PAY

I hope there's a shoot out.

White women are traitors.

and a car chase

Lmao, she thought by fucking niggers she absolved herself of white guilt or racism or whatever jewed buzzword.

Niggers still rape her because "dating a black man don't mean shit, they still hate her"

Niggers are walking redpill dispensers. I wonder what mental gymnastics she's going through now.

This is an amazing outcome and one we can all cheer. Coal burner gets toll paid while nigger gets 15-20 years in prison.