Anime is a blight on western civilization

Friendly reminder than anime
>encourages the demasculination of white males
>encourages males to become transgender
>promotes pedophilia
>teaches young white men to live in a fantasy world

Just look at Japan, birth rate plummeting, fewer males entering workforce, record number of NEETs. All directly attributed to anime, and now the jews want to import immigrants to Japan.
Anime is the equivalent of dropping two atomic bombs on your culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDdr-1iOqag
reddit.com/r/AnimeMeta/comments/14kalb/list_of_anime_related_subreddits_updated/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Inb4 anime fags spam the thread because they can't defend their creepy hobby

Natural selection will solve the anime problem. Men genetically susceptible to feminization from anime will be removed from the gene pool.

the jew fear the samurai.

>counting Sup Forums as non-anime

Anime thread?
Anime thread

>watcha watching
>watcha reading
>who is the most redpilled waifu?

Anime thread?

>janitors banned anime spammers
Fucking based, literally fags that couldn't even argue.

>video games are anime
Hurr an animated pixel it's anime xD
Western animation? Anime xD
MLP? Anime xD

You tradcucks are beyond pathetic
>stop doing thing I don't like
>if I'm stuck with a wife then you should be too
Thankfully your joke of an ideology has already lost.

anime thread confirmed

/o/ and /n/ are Sup Forums colonies

ANIME GA DIE SKI!

As anime becomes more mainstream in the West, will it be coopted more by leftist groups or right wing groups? So far us NEETs have a monopoly, but anime's overall popularity is growing.

Fuck anime

Sup Forums is for anime

This user gets it.

You okay OP?

Mods deleted your last thread half an hour ago you ban-evading cuck.

>will it be coopted more by leftist groups or right wing groups? So far us NEETs have a monopoly, but anime's overall popularity is growing.
Westerners don't have any say on anime regardless of how popular it gets. It's a medium made for a Japanese audience and it coming to the West is an afterthought.

Even now, despite anime being seen as "nerdy" or "neckbeard" in the West, western nerds and neckbeards have ZERO control over the industry.

This is also the reason why libtards have a firm control over the western gaming industry but their influence plummets when you get to the Jap gaming industry.

Reminder that every board is an anime board

>watcha watching
Now and then, here and there

>all of pol will ignore this because of how true it is

seen it happen before

Didn't your thread just get deleted? Why would you repost it?
Sage

The majority of Sup Forums has always liked anime, fuck off leddit newfags

Reminder that this is an anime imageboard.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=oDdr-1iOqag

Just moving through my huge backlog of both anime and manga. Not watching anything seasonal.

>I speak for all of pol, everybody who doesnt agree is reddit
dont think so bub

>bub
KYS reddit

>t. reddit

It's called waifu dad
you don't understand

hey new friend #maga right lol.

get off this Japanese image board

newfag,

where is your kekistani flag so i can identify you
slow people should always wear a badge so I can save my breathe discussing with them.

>anti-anime fags
Enjoy your ban OP

fuck off back 2 reddit, nigger

>he says posting a nepgear character

>Jap gaming industry.
Because gambling is still technically illegal in Japan, although there's been a serious push to make it legal. The Yakuza control the Panchinko market currently, but if gambling does become legal the Yakuza will lose out big time. Personally I think they're trying to hold on to the last real source of income they got. The Yakuza are dying, and Pachinko machines are their main source of income these days

didn't you post this thread yesterday with a nazi flag
give it a rest pal

This. People who unironically watch cartoons are obviously mentally challenged (no need to explain why). Sup Forums was the board that attracted fringe individuals who came to Sup Forums not for their shared love for children's cartoons, but a place where gore, the word nigger and other non-PC things were okay to share in anonymity.

Sup Forums was then created mainly due to a growing interest to talk about political matters, an interest spread by the same tribe who came here to Sup Forums despite not being into My Little Pony or other anime.

p-pls dont make fun of my hobby

Anime is barely a blip in the demise of the Western civilization. I don't know a single normie who watches it, it's considered nerdy in a bad way and embarrassing.

Sup Forums approved anime:

>Berserk
>Saga of Tanya The Evil
>JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
>Spice and Wolf
>Cowboy Bebop
>Legend of the Galactic Heroes
>Ghost in the Shell

Missing any?

psycho pass should have an honorable mention

>Berserk
>Tanya
Change those to manga and I'll accept it. Their animes are trash.

anime is 100% redpilled, kys OP

>fuck off nigger
y o u g o t t a b e k i d d i n g m e

Nothing wrong with it mate

Yeah i fucking hate weebposters, they are the worst kind of morally degenerate losers.

Mobile Police Patlabor
Kino no Tabi
Welcome to the NHK
Psycho Pass
Log Horizon

IT'S A FUCKING WEEB BASED WEBSITE

Normalfags hate anime because the weebs they know are all losers in high school and don't hide their power levels. They fail to realize that Sup Forums was always an anime focused site

>2
Manga: Vagabond.

One piece

Reddit is down the hall and to the left

Nu-Sup Forums needs to get with the program or leave. Sup Forums is an anime image board, it's our sacred heritage. Stop trying to destroy our traditional culture.

>Saga of Tanya The Evil
Please don't put this on the same list as JoJo, Bebob and LotGH please

>Just look at Japan, birth rate plummeting, fewer males entering workforce, record number of NEETs. All directly attributed to anime
You don't know shit about Japan. It has a horrible corporate culture and the people there work 80+ hour work weeks regularly. People aren't entering into society and are killing themselves because it's so fucking awful.

Almost anything is better than the feminist propaganda named "Sailor moon".

This. Shut up if you don't like it and stop shitting all over our culture.

You missed One Piece and Dragon Ball in your list of most entry-tier anime

Exactly, why don't you gtfo out of here and go there, since they have 60+ japanese cartoon related boards there against 8 here on Sup Forums

reddit.com/r/AnimeMeta/comments/14kalb/list_of_anime_related_subreddits_updated/

This entire site is an anime board. You are the one who doesn't belong.

Anime is welcome on all boards mountain heeb

No wonder Sup Forums finds Sup Forums to be cancer

Why does (((nu-Sup Forums))) want to destroy our traditions and heritage?

Learn the difference between a site and a board you fucking retard. Now go to Sup Forums

>Concern at people's shit life choices is a bad ideology
This is the rot on the brain that Canadian culture is.

Reminder for all you faggots that post here

Refugees from reddit post here now

>and now the jews want to import immigrants to Japan.

That's how you see that jews are crazy , wtf japan has got to do with immigrants or israhell , its too far away yet they want to break their culture too. The jews don't hate Whites, they fucking hate everyone else.

> Deport.

is it still pedophila when you want to be the little girl being used by older men? a-asking for a friend.

Memri memes are the pinnacle of red pill.

no that just makes you a Sup Forums poster

>if I'm stuck with a wife then you should be too
Fuck no, the last thing we need is people with genetics that lead to watching cartoons of little girls getting married and making children. Not that you people would easily find a female with standards low enough for that