I thought all this russian cocksucking was a meme...

I thought all this russian cocksucking was a meme, are there people here who legitimately dont know that a german lead europe is best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-kcOpyM9cBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How about a Europe where people fucking keep to their own Kraut.

in fantasy land? globalism is here to stay, adapt or die

1945 Berlin is best Berlin.

I thought all this EU cocksucking was a meme, are there people who legitimately think that a german lead europe is best?

gb2 russia gommie

Thank you for providing the only "argument" Europhiliac libtards use.

its a good one

russia a shit

there is no Germany anymore only Cuckmany

Not an argument
European jewnion needs to die. Russia has nothing to do with this.

and what do you think happens after you destroy the EU? Either short sighted or kremlin shill

Because it's impossible to survive without being a slave to either right?
We can thrive on our own, while trading with both east and west. Cold war is over y'know.

the world doesnt stop for you, the balance of power always shifts and you well know its heading to warsaw pact boogaloo

we can have agreements and trade deals without giving all our money and power to Brussels

everybody who partook in two world wars

>flag

eu is heading for a cliff senpai ur flag will be an ironic meme to Germany latest attempt to control Europe and will end in much the same way massive domestic and foreign destruction

It doesn't. You faggots are literally creating a boogeyman to force countries into the european army to stop ebil russia and more importantly to secure migrant routes to europe.
Also look up NATO. Do you know there is a difference between it and ((EU))?

current Germany is shit

If I had a choice, I'd pick EU over Russia.

pretending that they are the choices

There's more than two sides.

This. V4 forever.

Anyway, EU is the best out of all sides.

anglos cant/wont do shit but try to divide europe and then watch the chaos. dont take that bait

kek european union is devideing itself far more than any country in europe is deviding the union muhh immurgration muhh incompatible cultures gl

Stop the fearmongering already. EU overreached geographically as well as politically. It was supposedly meant to be a trading union, now it wants to be a superstate (what could possibly go wrong?) whose ((leasers)) want to create a multicultural marxist utopia. It must disintegrate and that's all there is to it.

Why won't you post with your real flag Hans?

this is my real flag
youtube.com/watch?v=-kcOpyM9cBg

edgy german confirmed for 4th reich

then why is germany failing to stop the horde?

He's not Hans, he's a self-loathing retarded lib who believes that Putin's hiding in his closet to get him. Y'know, the kind that screams "Russia controls Drumpf!!!1!1!1!!" 24/7.
See
You're a disgrace to your nation.

Dann poste doch mal auf deutsch.

fpbp

>that a german lead europe is best
LMAO

French Europe is Best Europe, under our control Europe became World Power under yours it became an irelevant shithole raped by niggers and sandniggers

Question Hans, Where you born in the Netherlands? No? Do you speak Dutch fluently? No? Do you know Dutch history then? You don't? Do you at least have any idea what kind of social, economic or political problems the Netherlands has? Still a no? Have you ever even been to the Netherlands?
Then why should you have any authority at all over this country?

you can't be this much of a cuckold

I'm not idolizing Russia by saying I disagree with EU policies.
Furthermore corruption in Balkans is worse than in Russia yet EU backs those regimes. Corruption in Ukrainw is worse than in Russia, yet again EU backs that regime. It's almost as if all "values" are bullshit and EU now is nothing but a vessel for big capital to enforce it's hold on Europe.
Russia is just a convenient boogeyman, nothing else.
Now on top of that, their cosmetic policies are awful too.
EU is simply offensive to common sense. Fuck EU in it's current form.

>globalism is here to stay, adapt or die
i challenge your narrative. you try to sound to make it inevitable to intimidate people. we're calling your bluff though.

and personally i hope your career will soon come to an end and you'll have to worry about your personal future

>are there people who legitimately think that a german lead europe is best?
yes, german politicians and media because they'd benefit from it. if you think the german public wants that too, you're delusional.

Under both you got curbstomped by a tenuous Anglo-Ruski alliance.

kann er nicht, hat zu viele schwänze im mund

yeah, we're all admiring the pure whiteness that is paris

>Corruption in Ukrainw is worse than in Russia, yet again EU backs that regime.
because they want to expand their fucking territory. if the krim is governed by kiew and kiew is governed from brussels, then brussels controls the krim. it's that simple.

I know, I was just making fun of OP's non-arguments.
Unfortunately he turned into a broken record.

German or Muslim? Right now its hard to tell the difference

>Unfortunately he turned into a broken record.
i swear to god, that happens everytime i hear an europhile speak. it's all mindless, brainless well-memorized phrases, designed to fool the normies out there.

>Rapefuges lead europe
Nah, I'll pass thanks. Germans are too cucked to lead.

What I'm worried about is how quickly they jumped on Russia-hating which is by now nothing but pure chauvinism.
They relativize everything others do but Russia must be destroyed. What the fuck.

We will see about that when we level your cities with nuclear fire and our boots stomp on your irradiated remains.
Ill see the world burn before i bow down to Bilderbergs.

Exactly. It's the same mentality both Soviets and Americans had during the cold war. Pretty scary how easily controlled the masses are.

Russophilic Americans and Western Euros love to larp but they know they'd rather live under Aryan Teutons than Slavic subhumans. Germany has shown historically to be the best at uniting Europe.

I'm with you on that one toothpaste. Fucking global one world order shit just sounds creepy how could anyone in there right mind think its a good idea.

A. The US military-industry complex needs a boogeyman to justify its existence.
B. This includes my extension NATO.
C. The european establishment seeks win territory in the East to increase its pwoer.
D. The european left sees Russia's conservatism and seeks to destory it the way they have destroyed it in the West.

That is the alliance. And none of them care about truth.

You know how is being controlled? Citizen who only consume their media. TV and newspaper, mostly. You know who isn't? Internet users because they can easily access multiple viewpoints and compare.

But why does it have to be united? I want a heterogenous Europe. That is Europe's strength. Peacefully competing power centers is best.

It doesn't, but typically the bulwark against Russian expansion into central Europe has been German, and if it hadn't been for the Prussian and Austrian Empires the power balance would have been upset in favor of Russians. Half your country was occupied by Russians for half the twentieth century after all.

It's true. Most people I know (including in my college) hate EU, whilst the ones afraid of any change are the elder who lap up the TV propaganda like it's going out of style.
Stay strong, Germanbro.