State of ‘Collapse’: Italy Overwhelmed as 13,500 African Migrants Arrive in Past Two Days

archive.fo/qE51S

Italy’s migrant welcome centers are in a state of “collapse” as huge waves of African migrants take advantage of the temperate climate to make the crossing from Libya to the Italian peninsula.

On Tuesday, 8,500 African migrants are reaching Italian shores aboard 14 different ships, adding to the 5,000 who arrived on Monday. The massive arrivals have led local media as well as politicians to speak of an authentic immigrant “invasion” exceeding the country’s capacity of assimilation.

Officials reported on June 15 that more than 65,000 migrants had arrived since the beginning of the year, but that was prior to the latest influx. Figures for the year now stand at 73,380 migrants into Italy, or a rise of 14.42 percent over the same period in 2016, when then-record arrivals had reached 64,133.

The exodus from Libya to the Italian coast has continuing unabated with no visible action on the part of the Italian government or the European Union to halt it.

The illegal immigrants who reach the Libyan coast from all parts of Africa (most recently, from the West), embark in the Mediterranean on makeshift boats. The majority of these are picked up either by NGOs or humanitarian organizations or official Italian Coast Guard or naval vessels.

Despite their intention to travel up through Italy into northern Europe, the vast majority of migrants end up remaining in Italy, mostly because the northern borders with France, Switzerland and Austria are closely watched.

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/world/italy-may-close-ports-to-non-eu-citizens-as-migrant-crisis-intensifies/
ansa.it/english/news/2017/06/29/spanish-ship-docks-in-salerno-with-1216-migrants-on-board_34794b5f-9f52-467a-bdf8-ade49d11f6ff.html
twitter.com/eu_eeas/status/880402667868127233
youtu.be/kmRrzWskfDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

According to the Interior Ministry, the region that has taken in the most migrants is Lombardy (13 percent), followed by Lazio (9 percent), Campania (9 percent), Piedmont (8 percent), Veneto (8 percent), Emilia Romagna (8 percent), Tuscany (7 percent), Puglia (7 percent) and Sicily (7 percent).

“The government continues to show a worrying powerlessness in the face of a situation that becomes more and more dramatic every day,” said Paolo Romani, president of the senators of Forza Italy. Romani urged Italian prime minister Paolo Gentiloni to “safeguard national interests, even if necessary by blocking the access to Italian ports.”

Romani has also called on the UN Security Council to intervene, urging “shared strategies to stop the departures” from Libya, as well as a ban on NGOs whose shuttle service to Italy only serves to “aggravate the situation.”

Romani’s counterpart in the House, Forza Italia’s Renato Brunetta, has petitioned Italian Interior Minister Marco Minniti to block migrant ships heading to Italy and instead to request European Union (EU) Officials to have the vessels diverted to other Mediterranean ports.

The head of Italy’s Northern League party, Matteo Salvini, expressed his exasperation in a tweet to his followers, noting that Tuesday’s arrival of 8,500 illegal immigrants onto Italian soil was “fucking enough.”

“This complicit government will do nothing,” he wrote, “so it’s up to us to use every (licit) means we can,” while adding the hashtag #stopinvasione

Fuck you Italy, you need to stop this

REEEEEE FUCKING COMMIES IN THE GOVERNEMENT MUST BE HANGED !

POSEIDON HELP US PLEASE

>POSEIDON HELP US PLEASE

>REEEEEE
Telltale sign of someone trying to fit in.
Sage

MORE MORE MORE, A BILLION MORE! LET THEM VOTE TOO!

Human sewerage.

the second fall of rome

THIS IS A FUCKING INVASION

IN MORE CIVILISED TIMES THE GOVERNMENTS WOULD JUST BLOW THE (((N.G.O.s))) OUT OF THE WATER

You guys remember when boarders actually meant something?

So... this is the power of Rome's descendants.

So America has basically been flooded by spics for the past 30 years and now Europe gets a few hundred thousand rapefugees and they are on the verge of collapse.

America is a lot bigger than Italy.

Plus most Mexicans come to America to work. Not to sit around and ask for gibs.

>state of collapse

Why let them in? They should be turned away, it doesn't matter if they fucking drown - they made their choice, you are not obliged to be held hostage by their criminal negligence.

>let me into your house, and i do what i want or else i will myself

????????????????

Our (leftist) govt is thinking about closing our ports so all these NGO without italian flag (so every NGO) will be forced to send the niggers in their country of origin (France, Germany, Netherland ecc)

heatst.com/world/italy-may-close-ports-to-non-eu-citizens-as-migrant-crisis-intensifies/

ahahah now you know what happens when you have a "center-left" pro-eu party governing since 2011 (put up by the eu itself after they BTFO Berlusca)
ahahaahah if i reach old age i will be one the last generations to speak italians ahahahah
i wanna kill myself.

Did you know the difference in density of population between Europe and the U.S.

Fucking frenchie frogs.
First they fuck up Lybia with that faggot Sarkozy, then everyone involved fucks it up, making a muslim shithole into an uncontrollable muslim shithole facing the mediterranean, which also became the biggest hub for nation-destroying human debris
Then the assbaguettes proceed to say nuh-huh, your problem Italy.

I want to see France burn alongside Germany

LURK MOAR

wast majority of italian love black immigrants. they will have a super big extra dose this summer.

especially our women

What are you on about? It's a few hundred thousand on top of millions and millions and millions of niggers and mudslimes

we deserve it for toppling gadaffi.

How did it even get to this point?
Why are our governments doing this to us? I just don't even anymore.

si. nei prossimi anni la maggior parte dei maschi italiani migrerà in nord africa visto che tutti i loro uomini sono in italia. in pratica hanno scambiato i maschi italiani con i maschi nord africani. prepariamoci.

They better not fuck with the menu.

too late closing borders when they're already inside the fucking walls

Italy is hardly to blame alone. I think it's one of the largest failings of the EU. Italy has, on numerous occasions, asked for help regarding the situation on Lampedusa - the collective European response (as in all member states did the same) was: your border - your problem.

I guess people in Europe still hate the idea of solidarity .. until they need it.

Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by niggers.

t's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.

So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Now this...

No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.

Your ancestors are niggers. Uh-huh.

Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a nigger, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.

Because Europe must be destroyed

Our bombs and destabilization were child's play compared to the EU white guilt machine

You should know, Hans, you're at the helm

AND HERE COMES MORE OF THEM:

Spanish ship docks in Salerno with 1,216 migrants on board
Double the number allowed
(ANSA) - Rome, June 29 - Spanish ship Rio Segura on Thursday arrived at the Manfredi pier of the port of Salerno with 1,216 migrants on board, double the number expected and allowed.
Migrants on board included 11 pregnant women, 256 minors and 13 babies.
ansa.it/english/news/2017/06/29/spanish-ship-docks-in-salerno-with-1216-migrants-on-board_34794b5f-9f52-467a-bdf8-ade49d11f6ff.html

imagine it, super genetically superior black italians with mega bbc enhancements

this is only the beginning !!!

- And that to think 'it' didn'teven happen !!!!

>flooding into a country that has an official unemployment rate of 12%
>has a youth unemployment rate of 34%
>these are all state given figures so you know it's worse than what they say

God help the Italians.

the great shift happened.

exactly. and as our governments have given all these intruders citizenship, they sealed the deal - civil war becomes inevitable.

it's almost like that's the plan

Daily reminder that this is the THIRD time that glorious civilization are being destroyed by immigrants. History is ciclical yet we have learnt nothing from it

bomber harris do it again

its a full blown invasion yet you got people not giving a shit, the one shit they will give is when their intestines are used as their own noose

we deserve this.

no there won't be civil war any time soon.

just a slow collapse most people are zombies.

Gedaffis ghost haunts Italy

>“This complicit government will do nothing,

When are we going to talk about how NGOs are acting like ferries for human traffickers, dumping illegals here with no asylum claim?

I honestly can't believe they're being allowed to do this with no pushback. We've had the videos of their ship movements - they're openly tracked as part of mediterranean traffic. Down to spitting distance of Libya, "rescue" people, dumped back up in Italy, over and over, non stop.

Idiots on the internet can track this and the implication isn't very hazy there. Media says nothing. Politicians say nothing. What are we supposed to conclude?

why not send the EU army to their coastline? this whole thing stinks of something putrid ...

Shouldn't they be celebrating? A boat full of engineers and doctors just arrived! All healthy, young, and male too to bread with their female population!

Yes. The (((stench))) is getting stronger everyday.

we deserve what we get.

especially france - sarkozy was the biggest war monger against gadaffi

ILoooking at the twitter time line of
Federica Mogherini EU External ActionVerified account
twitter.com/eu_eeas/status/880402667868127233
And people are going batshit crazy in all the European languages

>Broken French intensifies
>Distance Clicking sounds over the Mediterranean.

Then leave the EU

#Italexit

what will europeans do?

No joke, 99% of these invasion boats are carrying young men. Young men who are going to want pussy, jobs, cars, homes etc.. And there won't be any to provide. Stock up on Orville friends because the next two decades are going to be a sight to behold.

nothing
impoddible,now they even have an EU army to stop this.

Just wait, soon they'll all be asking for reparations like the rest of the 'civilized' black folk/

JESUS CHRIST
I'm having flashbacks to that scene in Children of Men.

in rich countries like yours and Germany perhaps, here this situation is just unsustainable even without migrants

I'm sad that I'll never see a white Europe ever again. Hitler was more right every day.

So if the Italians can't deal with the situation alone, leaving the EU would help how?

They aren't migrants. These people are the new landlords. Italy is under new management.

They refugees are desirable by all except for the actual inhabitants. There was all sorts of referendums recently but not many on this issue.. at least none were decided by the citizens just the shitty EU parliament.

Our CIA caused this. We are making your countries weak so ours can be stronger than yours. We funded Lybia's revolution which directly caused this problem. We are funding war in Syria right now in order to have refugees flood Europe.

We're terrible people.

The ultimate solution is to enforce feminism and women's education worldwide to trick women into becoming wage slaves for the sake of equality. Working women can't have 10 fucking kids. Also, throw condoms and abortions everywhere. Destroy those who oppose this.

Killing all migrants is unrealistic. Enforcing western values and destroying traditional values is realistic and it already happened to half of the world.

I didn't mean concerning 13k migrants coming in 2 days, i meant concerning the flooding of africans into europe in general. In France there are probably 10-15% or so africains already

germany took a million in 2015 alone, 65.000 is nothing compared to that.

plus most of these "refugees" will go north anyway. they dont stay in italy.

Can't have a referendum on international treaties because of our constitution explicitly forbidding it, so no vote on it
We're most probably going to adopt a proportional electoral law, so we'll need a 50%+1 majority of votes for parties that want out of the EU
M5S is double-crossing, as they critique the EU but want it to be transformed into a cross-state continental gibs union to take all the unemployeds' votes
Lega Nord still can't detach from the old image of a Northern-only party
Any party further on the right probably won't even pass the 5% threshold
What do, brotha?

Italy better get ready for skyrocketing crime rates and the women better stay plan on a indefinite stay indoors.

not making europe weak quite the contrary. Refugee bring immense profit. read up on it they make economy tick faster in all aspects. also most of these refugees are EU army future super soldiers

There are no women on the boats.

this, why would (((they))) do this to us

Gotta protect dat petrodollar

your left wing parties are more right than most of ours or germanys and italy is too poor to attract africans. we and germany pick them off the trains in the dozens every day, so just shut up, you are not really harmed by the invasion.

The men are swarming in because of overpopulation and unemployment from their home countries. Look up birth rates of African and Middle Eastern countries and compare it to western and east asian countries. This is the source of the problem. Women are having too many kids and due to increased sanitation, education, and medical advancement, the kids aren't dying like they used to. Worldwide population is exploding and it is mostly coming from Africa. Birth control is the long term solution.

ITALY! YES!!!
>fuck i just made myself sad
Rome use to be based AF

There is some, like 1 to every 10 males. On the big boats you can see them, i guess on the smaller ones they get gangraped and thrown overboard.

what the absolute shit are they trying to do?

steal the truck? kill the guy?

Educated opinion.

Press F to pay respects to italia.

youtu.be/kmRrzWskfDc

Easy fix!

>newfags calling others new
Pottery

You know what's strange.

They usually go in metropolises. And in Paris where they are most in france only like 9% or people voted National Front.

>twitter.com/eu_eeas/status/880402667868127233
Holy shit, people are pissed (rightly so)

>requesting gif of boat movements in Mediterranean

Wow, look at all those poor women and children. You're a bigoted asshole if you don't want these innocent victims flooding into your country.

Closed borders would actually be a possibility

when did the refugees become migrants? I miss too much when going to work or whatever.

Western Europeans were brainwashed for 60-70 years.
it's too late for them

>Closed borders
Please. That's so 20th century.

When it was revealed that 80%+ of these fuckers aren't fleeing from Syria, but are from other parts of the Middle East and Africa and are looking for a free ride into the first world.

Uhhh, isn't that an invasion? Like passive war type shit.

Why do people think that things wouldn't get so bad there would be a civil war, an expulsion or a genocide?

There is no place in modern Europe for ethnically pure states. That's a 19th century idea and we're transitioning into the 21st century and we're going to do it with multi ethnic states.

A refugee is actually a distinct term to describe someone who has been granted asylum, an asylum seeker is someone who has applied for asylum and a migrant is some cunt who made it into your country on a boat.

Technology isn't necessarily the issue here, it's that these African countries are being given massive amounts of aid which only encourages a population explosion when normally due to limited wealth it likely would not have been this bad. Combine this with efforts by NGOs and the like to encourage migration into Europe.

Once you consider this it becomes apparent that this is intentional, rather than coincidental.

PLANET CRASHERS

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING

W A K E UP

THESE SUB-HUMANS ARE GOING TO DAMN THE WORLD

Someone is waging a war against Europe.

can we get a translated version of this please

FUCKING KEK!