Conservashits

> Conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hleGbCmqE1A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone needs tax cuts
Sage

>Tax cuts impact those who actually pay for a large amount of the federal budget
WOW, its almost like the poor get free rides and are still ungrateful!

unsaged!

> muh rich people are the true victims

Never said they were, but you're not going to win favors by trying to go after those who fund your EBT cards. Many of those "wealthy" people are small business owners who pay large amounts of taxes due to how they have to report their business' revenue, not le Monopoly man tycoons.

I know this is probably ironic, but I have to clear up the fact that the Berlin wall was built by the soviets almost 20 years after Hitler died.

>"muh rich evil bad guys"

Translation: Upper middle class small business owners who actually create jobs for lower middle class people .

Go fuck yourself pinko

But nobody has read it. The CBO numbers are "estimated" and if one remembers the estimated Obamacare enrolee numbers of 25M ppl turned out to be 11M.

So your shill Occupt Demonrat meme is baseless and a lie.

So GTFO

Its fake dumbass

>Hitler had his Berlin wall

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

*breaths in*

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

More tax cuts and less government lets fucking do this, prior to 1913 Americans didn't even pay taxes, lets go back

>to give to the rich

you mean the middle class family making $50,000+ subsiding health care for the poor.

youtube.com/watch?v=hleGbCmqE1A

Guys, this shit isn't funny this will get reposted and they won't be ironic about it, let the soviets have their wall

Ok buddy back to crying in your soup now

remove beaner now, help the koch brothers later

this is the best you have? lmao liberalssss

Deregulating business to create more jobs kills millions of Americans, all to help enrich the richest Americans.

Lowering tax rates and ending job killing restrictions on starting new businesses is now murdering millions of Americans. Shame on Trump!

Strong national defense and screening of terrorist immigrants hurts millions of Americans! Trump has blood on his hands.

If Hillary hadn't had the election stolen from her, we'd all be rich and healthy, living side by side with warm, friendly jihadists and African rapists. Everything would be free for everyone.

Yay!

Rich person here, you'll never make me pay taxes. Lol @ your retarded economic beliefs.

Raise my taxes and I'll just increase my rents to compensate. The little guy always ends up paying no matter how hard you try.

You already lost the argument by posting from Occupy Dipshits. Those lunatics are so retarded that even their fellow shitlibs (politico, and snipes debunk them on a regular basis).

Try again donkey

Anyway, protip for anyone who hates paying taxes - stop being a wagecuck and start a business and/or own things that generate income. Pass your taxes on to your customers and live life the way it should be lived.

>you're not going to win favors

who cares? this is demogracy after all. tycoons+small business owners are in the minority.

Gas the parasites clean streets now!