Based Neil lays out the numbers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
thetimes.co.uk/article/drug-overdose-deaths-fill-up-ohio-morgues-r7nr3r59g
wakingscience.com/2016/07/astounding-amounts-opioid-epidemic-filling-morgues/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but how many of those deaths via firearms were caused by niggers?
doesn't chiraq have hundreds of murders a year. i feel like hes just detracting from the real issue that niggers are the problem

The most intelligent person of our time, Neil deGrasse Tyson, is a black man.

>Sup Forums BTFO

this really made me think. i need some time to let this sink in.

>tv personalities are the True Intellectuals™

>Including suicide numbers in gun deaths
So this is the power of black science man

And what are the numbers for car accidents

They're almost all niggers and suicides, Christmas Canada.

Top kek, Joni

Minus suicide which is the #1 cause of gun death, and also minus gang related death which is the #2 cause, and the number grows really small.

Funny he leaves out the potential lives saved from gun defense.

Correction, 1.4 million niggers killed americans with firearms since 1968.

320 Million: Americans who exist because we had guns to defend ourselves from British Tyranny.

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

>fpbp
You deserve a nigger-shit.gif

For such a (((smart))) guy I'm surprised he doesn't see the irony that those same guns are the reason he's allowed to post shit like this today.

have an obama abusing a small child.

>61% of all gun deaths are suicides
>the vast other majority are niggers killing each other in gang violence using handguns
>handguns account for 75%+ of all homicides
>minimum amount of time firearms used in self-defence yearly is 65,000, max amount is nearing 2 million

Would banning firearms even stop niggers from killing each other? Gangs would just find other ways to kill each other because they are fucking subhumans who can only think about MUH DICK, MUH MONEY AND MUH HOOD

6,000,000 jews died in the holocaust.

thats the only number that matters.

I can definently kill you with my hands.

Jews have become quite vile.

Doesnt even post a source for those numbers. Who does black science man think he is, where he can just state any claim?

Muh suicide numbers count... right?!

And here I thought this guy was at least a little intelligent.

>The most intelligent person of our time
Apparently not.

He forgets the part of those statistics where the majority of gun violence is his pavement ape brothers that don't own firearms legally to begin with.

>Would banning firearms even stop niggers from killing each other?
No because you can't ban them when you have such shitty fucking border security. It's not like Tyrone is going to the local gun shop and dropping $2,000 on a new Sig. He's getting some old dirty Glock 17 from Jamal for $130.

Neil is pure proof that liberal nerds should never be given a platform. They go from no attention to being worshiped and their egos consequently don't know how to react to being stroked. Ergo, they turn into smug shit libs that spew the same bullshit talking points that have been debunked for years, under the guise of "making a difference".

I used to like this guy because he and Bill Nye made science cool, both of them have gone full blue pill tarded

>Gangs would just find other ways to kill each other
If we magically removed all guns from america murders would go down a bit for sure and you can't do drive by shootings but you won't ever remove guns from america.

How many suicides and how many niggers?

>terrorism since 2001

Every single time

Looks like the nuggets gettin scared...

which is why americans should learn to not leave their guns laying about so their kids can shoot themselves

>As many people die from war as guns, but over a shorter interval. Therefore guns are bad and must be banned.
Comparing death tolls like this is highly flawed because it can be applied to literally anything. It's gotcha bait at best.

>The same number of people die from non invasive surgery as war, but the former is over a shorter interval. Therefore modern medicine is bad and should be banned.
>The same number of people die from car accidents as war, but the former is over a shorter interval. Therefore cars are bad and should be banned.
>The same number of people die from diet induced heart failure as war, but the former is over a shorter interval. Therefore hamburgers are bad and should be banned.
This is why scientists need to stick to their specified fields and keep their mouths shut on any other topic.

uh oh

Intellectual prostitutes just like Bill Nye, Colbert, the rest of them. Sell their "name" to the highest Jew bidder

And now subtract the lowlife nogs and suicide.

Better question: What are the numbers for drug overdoses.

"More people died from drug overdoses in the US last year than were lost during the Vietnam war"

thetimes.co.uk/article/drug-overdose-deaths-fill-up-ohio-morgues-r7nr3r59g

wakingscience.com/2016/07/astounding-amounts-opioid-epidemic-filling-morgues/

Or even better yet,

>As many people were murdered by blacks as all wars, but the former is over a shorter time interval. Therefore blacks should be banned.

But watch Nigger duhgrass Tyrone's head explode if you say that.