Pol does realize that Trump is a legit retard right?

pol does realize that Trump is a legit retard right?

leader of the free world

Stop posting that whore, you libertarian degenerate.

ur right let tha muzzies in to fuck us all

What? I thought he was a genius, being a very successful business man and winning a seemingly unwinnable presidential election.

I guess I'm still #mentallyHill.

This fuck has control over nukes

Don't you feel guilty after voting for him?

no, i hope he nukes all non-whites

what is there to feel guilty about?

forgot to post his eloquence

No he is a puppet of zog. He is acting against his own advices and promises.

Dudes a multi-billion dollar, blonde supermodel fucking, most powerful human being on planet earth. Yeah man, what a fucking loser. He's only 1 for 1 in presidential elections after holding no other public office positions. His own party couldn't even stop this madman. But you're right, you're probably way smarter than he is.

>very successful business man
kek

Yes.
Unfortunately, the alternative was even worse.

fucking incredible

Who's the cum bucket?

I mean, aside from OP?

That's pretty ableist of you.

>HEKEEE I GOT A ASS AND PUSSY DONT YOU WANNA FUCK ME?
>#YOLO ; #GURLPOWER ; #SLUTPOWER ; #WOMENAREGOD

pusssy oh ya i got a pusssypusssypusssypusssypusssy dont you want me i am such a sluttttt pusssypusssypusssypusssypusssypusssypusssypusssypusssypusssypusssypusssypusssypusssypusssypusssypusssypusssypusssypusssypusssy

Fuck off shill.

>pol does realize that Trump is a legit retard right?
I'm detecting an ass-raped kike.

no you commie scum. lmao.

As fuckin mike tyson said lol hes not brilliant with words or a wordsmith like some. But he does have the right intentions. actions matter more than words. Say it retarded

>Posting casul elder scrolls
cant you see them mountains in the distance?
GO BACK YOU NIGGER

Thanks for alerting me that there's something else going on, because I never seem to see things this ham-fisted unless they're trying to detract attention from something else.

explain why he has the eloquency of a 7 year old

I like Burgers as a meal and as a people...but Trump is just another meme politician

There is no excuse for supporting SISI and going on with the warmonger attitude if he really wanted to drain the swamp

please stop posting this girl i don't want to fall in love again

now who is this semen demon?

You fall in love with whores?

>brapping intensifies

He outplayed the rulers of the world despite being "unpresidential".

He's hip: he's got his finger so much on the button that he ran the perfect fucking campaign to slide in to the top seat of power in the world.

I only wish I could be so retarded.

standard shit tier carnival barker tech, most of his shit is 1930's but less eloquent, CAPS MAKES IT TRUE GET YOUR FREE SAMPLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY

explain

Does she know what pants are?

>hi Sup Forums, im r retard who has no arguments and hides my flag and uses a picture mot related to politics at all, tee hee :3

Kill
Your
Self

What's wrong with this?

He's not.
He's just a fool who thought that could change the world. He's an idiot who was not aware of the jewish threat and the role they played in the world.
After he became president he realized that he didn't become the most powerful man on the planet, but a top-tier jewish bitch.

Now he's on a leash, corrupted by the jews and paying the price for his ignorance with social hate. That's why he's acting like a retard.
And soon, they will impeach his ass out of office.

>S-class rare flag

Damn, what up nigger?

Explain what?

He won. Confirmation bias may not provide truth, but it garners support. He plays the media against itself. He controls the media knowing how they'll react to his tweets. His cabinet is just more 4D chess.

Despite what the media says, the mother fucker is on a roll and I could not imagine a better president. Medicine doesn't taste good sonetimes, but it's good for you.

Ok. Trump also beat out two political dynasties, has shit all over the MSM, and did so while under spending his opponents. Best part? He triggers the fuck out of the left collectively every time he tweets, see today's headlines. Yet here you are, posting the same image of some chick all whored up every day with some passive aggressive statement.

I think you are the real retard here friendo.

Hello

It's the guest book at a Holocaust memorial.

98% of the things people get worked up over are meaningless in reality.

If Trump is a retard, what does that make his defeated opponents?