Remember John 8:7 next time you call a woman a whore for expressing her sexuality...

Remember John 8:7 next time you call a woman a whore for expressing her sexuality, or when you call a gay person a sodomite.

Other urls found in this thread:

bible.org/article/my-favorite-passage-thats-not-bible
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Missing the second part of that story, OP. After Jesus said that to the crowd, he told the whore to stop being a whore.

I'm not a sodomite
*chucks stone*

It only reinforces that being a slut is a sin.

>or when you call a gay person a sodomite
Thank god I am not a fucking fag, so where could I get my free stones?

>I'm not a sodomite

But are you without a sin?

/thread

it's okay to tell someone what they are, it's not okay to kill someone over their opinion

*throws rock*

>Remember John 8:7 next time you call a woman a whore for expressing her sexuality, or when you call a gay person a sodomite.
Libfag doesn't understand meaning of bible passage. Tries to use it to pretend God doesn't hate sodomites.

Seems like he fried a couple cities full of you degenerate pieces of shit.

I am after confession every sunday. keep a bag of stones with me for the rest of the day

Calling someone what the are is not the same as stoning them to death.

I am a virgin you dumb fuck.

>Stoned to death with words

Good thing I'm not a Christcuck.

You do realize you're telling this to a bunch of virgins right?

Larpagan shill thread. Nice jewish tricks op

That story of the adulterer was added to the Bible and doesnt exist in any of the earliest manuscripts
>t. Dr. James White

Jesus himself was without sin...

He basically said "Let me throw the first stone." He fucking killed her.

Exactly.
OP is twisting the Scriptures to push (((his)) agenda.
"Do what thou wilt", as Alester Crowley said, without the consequences, or repentance.

>Jesus is at the Mount of Olives
>He sees a woman who is surrounded by a crowd ready to stone her for committing adultery
>Jesus stands before the crowd and says, "He among you who is without sin, let Him cast a stone upon her."
>Suddenly a rock hits him on the back of the head
>Holding his head in pain he turns around and yells "Mother!!!"

Source:
bible.org/article/my-favorite-passage-thats-not-bible
>disregard OPs faggotry

Oh look, it's an atheist trying to teach Christians the Bible! Someone post that smuggie:
>HA I don't believe in this trash so this argument totally wouldn't work against me but it should work against you

Shut up, whore.

I'm a virgin though

>I'm sinless after confession

Fucking Catholics.

Do you know a guy named Mattej?

sin is a spook

I'll throw as many stones as I want faggot

Yeah, and I use it to remind myself of why I am not a christcuck.

No, we can insult them as mich as we want, but we are not allowed to physically harm them.

there is a difference between calling someone what they are, which may be a name they don't like, and putting someone into a pit and hurling giant fucking stones at them until they die.

And let me guess, you're "pagan"?

11 She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more.”

Why should I believe you site?

Pagans did fine without your semitic myths.

t. roastie

>accusing me of being christian
>going full varg
Yep, we got a LARPer here.

Until they were conquered.

Every scholar agrees, look it up

Statistically, it's likely. And regardless, you accused me of being a pagan beforehand so you're surely not any better.

How? Seriously you pagans are so stupid.

>conquered
(((subverted))), then conquered by barbarians
Makes me think, sounds familiar. Well the first times they were somewhat genetically similar at lease, save a few hair and eye tones.

That particular passage is spurious

joke's on you, i'm without sin you faggot whore

You're still assuming I am pagan. "How?"
In a christian thread, where more posters are usually either atheists, Christians, or pagans. An atheist would have no reason to think I am a pagan, a pagan would not have replied with "let me guess, you're a "pagan'?, so christian sounds likely.

>Implying that's the same as killing her
Goodness gracious at least try to make a real arguement

nice.

Catholics are literally the Pharisees of our time

Weak Jew religion meant to degrade morals and replace them with desert dick mutilating sandcult morals

>Good goyim, don't call each other out for their weaknesses

This.
Redpill incoming.

Yes you're a pagan.

>I carry my sins around with me for eternity

user you know that means you go to hell right? That or you're going to have quite the time in Purgatory.
>for nothing unclean shall enter heaven

>INB4 phone poster
I'm at work faggot, just give these a read.

>saying mean things is the same as killing a fag or a slut
You first.

I am not, actually, what are you?

Not your business.

The biggest sin I've ever committed is literally stealing extra food late at night. It's not that hard not to be a shitty person.

Is that supposed to be clever?

Recognizing sin and calling it out is not the same thing as casting the first stone for the sin.

Idiot cali gaywhore.

Besides, I don't believe in god anyways.

Kek, you're a christian.

No, snark is for leftist retards that can't make a point without false equivalency. Go direct your impotent rage at the religion of peace instead of scapegoating Christianity.

Stone the non believer! lolz

But I've never fucked a man.

Close, but not.

Jesus just said not to kill her. After everyone left He told her to stop being a degenerate thot.

Meh, some derivation of the jewish quadrilogy.

>"Do what thou wilt", as Alester Crowley said

>tfw you're related to that guy

fuck

I can criticize whoever I want to. I don't have to accept anybody for any reason. Killing somebody is not the same thing as saying mean things to them, you FAGGOT. Especially if the criticisms are true.

Nice try but everyone here is a hugless virgin

I cant look anything up, Iam in the middle of nowhere with extremely limited bandwidth.
I can only load images smaller 1mb.

Don't twist the Bible.

I'll admit I misread your post like a retard. The point is that it is not your place to judge others as if you're better than them. Being a Westboro tier asshole is not helping our cause. Try kindness and understanding and the whores who aren't completely lost should get their act together.

Yes because God and Christ call upon men to tie their hands behind their backs. The fucks who post this shit usually aren't even Christian

This is one of the most misunderstood verses in the Bible. Notice how earlier in the same chapter, in John 8:6, after the Pharisees brought the woman to Jesus, it says this:

>This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him.

So they basically bring this adulterous woman to Jesus, and is trying to trick him. They are trying to find a way to accuse him. Accuse him of what, you ask? Well, if you look at the same book, in John 18:31, it says:

>Then said Pilate unto them, "Take ye him, and judge him according to your law". The Jews therefore said unto him, "It is not lawful for us to put any man to death."

So, it was basically illegal for the Jews to murder someone under THEIR OWN law. It is not for them to kill someone, but for the government to judge and carry out sentence. It was illegal to just randomly put people to death under Roman law. It's not Jesus' or anyone's job to kill people. So the Pharisees are trying to accuse Jesus, they are trying to bait Jesus into telling them to stone a woman to death despite this being against the law of Moses (government should carry out the death penalty, not mobs) and the law of the Romans (so they could accuse him of something, see John 8:6).

The Jews in John 8 are putting Jesus in a "Catch 22" scenario. If he tells them not to stone her, they're gonna go around telling the other Jews that Jesus is contradicting Moses and promoting adultery. But if he tells them to stone her, they're gonna go to the Romans and tell them they Jesus is asking them to murder people and that he's a religious fanatic and needs to be put in prison.

But instead Jesus gives them this clever line and shuts them up.

>Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

Yeah, never trust a kike.

Why is first post always also the best post.

Are sins counted? Should someone with 200 sins be treated the same as someone with 20000000?

I know you faggots love conflating words with violence, but there's a difference between being disgusted by degeneracy, and ditching a rock at their head.

>Remember John 8:7 next time you call a woman a whore for expressing her sexuality, or when you call a gay person a sodomite.

you forgot jesus directly after that told the condemed woman to repent for her adultery.

I unironically don't commit any sins (other than being an atheist)

the pagan leaders chose to adopt christianity when they saw how it had unified europe. they were still like african tribes murdering each other over small pieces of land and scraps of food before christianity.