4 Lakewood (((millionaires))) defrauded welfare programs

The Jews are at it again.

nj.com/ocean/index.ssf/2017/06/feds_charge_four_in_lakewood_benefits_fraud_scheme.html

They don't look Ashkenazi

That's why they managed to fuck it up

Heard about this on The Merchant Minute.

Why do jews love tricking people so much?

theyre pussies

It's in their blood

>Jews bad
WHO WOULD OF FUCKING THOUGHT I THOUGHT THEY WERE YAWEHS PEOPLE THEY FOLLOW THAT REALLY HOLY BOOK DATABASE CALLED THE TALMUD YOU KNOW IT IS REALLY HOLY THEY REALLY LOVE OTHER PEOPLE SO MUCH THAT THEY DONT EVEN MIX OUTSIDE OF THEIR RACE AND ACTUALLY START TO INBREED THEY COME FROM THE ISRAELITES YOU KNOW THE SAME ONES THAT WERE IN THE LAND OF JUDEA AND ISRAEL AND WERE DISPERSED ALL OVER THE WORLD AND PROBABLY DIED OUT THEY ARE FROM THEM THOUGH EVEN THOUGH THEY ALL LOOK DIFFERENT AND HAVE SHIT GENES THEY ARE CHOSEN PEOPLE WE MUST ALLY WITH THEM THEY HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT OF MOST COUNTRIES FOR CENTURIES THAT IS OK THOUGH THEY ARE NOT RACIST AND WE MUST LOVE THEM AND SUPPORT ISRAEL

day of the rope is coming

fucking kike converts. all of the sleaze with none of the smarts

Orthodox doesn't allow converts

Kikes gonna kike

they can look like anything. im still trying to sort myself out.

>Redhead wife
>mother's name was Schaffer, didnt think much of it
>find out wifes grandparents were jewish

I find it crazy that I've been here since /new/ and didnt think there were many if any redhead jews.

>gets caught committing welfare fraud
>b-b-but muh 6 gorillion

they're jews

The shekels aren't making themselves for gosh sakes.

still not buying that these people are jewish. where does it say they are orthodox?

maybe they're children of converts

These people look like they are straight out of Appalachia. I think many American Jews only want in on the social aspects of it but share none of the blood

Orthodox jews are more inbred than the average jew.

That's probably it.. fucking kikes

They look pretty kikey to me. They have those round, eastern-European faces.