Ok, Ill admit it. I like niggers

Ok, Ill admit it. I like niggers

In my place of work, the niggers were always the most redpilled. They accepted my nazism and even agreed with it. Also, they have a good sense of humor

Niggers get along with niggers. Who knew?

I work in scenic construction - Making museum exhibits, animatronic puppets, and things like that. In my years of being there we have hired 2 basketball Americans. Both cases, they were fired for incompetence. Hooray affirmative action! I mean, these people could not SPEAK correctly. One guy constantly mumbled and the other guy simply didn't talk. Both of these guys couldn't measure, mark, or cut wood properly. Couldn't trust them, everything they did had to be checked and re-checked. Our foreman even gave one of them the task of spray painting something (kek) and he couldn't even do that properly. These folks were on the level of retarded. If they were white or Mexican, they wouldn't have been hired. Period. They also always had weird excuses as to why they had to leave for work early all the time. Glad our head boss came around and fired them after weeks of dragging down our shop's production. Hasn't hired a nog since.

fag

Probably in the South? There's good ones out there and when you find them they are "genuine" good people. None of that upiddy shit....

>being this autistic

They are just being nice to you.

lol no they don't. Africans hate niggers from America

>place of work
well, yeah they're going to be more red-pilled
they're less likely to be gangbanging or selling drugs on street corners if they have a job
they've seen the culture first hand and chosen to avoid it

For once OP is actually not a faggot. Congrats on being one of the few people on this board who isn't an ignorant racist bigot. Most of Sup Forums is so autistic they actually fell for the racism meme. The only acceptable race to hate completely are the Jews and only because their existence threatens all life on earth.

OP you are right. I have had similar experiences with niggers. I think in isolation they can be useful members of society. In groups the niggotry exponentially expands. There should be a 1 nigger per 10 square mile policy.

What about muslims?? Arguably worse than jews.

OP same thing here. I remember having some friends who were black. We would just make fun of the actual niggers. I remember he yelled out "WE WUZ KANGZ N'Shiet" at the biggest ghetto nigger where we are.

>flag
>le 56%
Checks out

I have to agree, pajeet.

You are in denial of the fact that savage niggers beasts and dangerous exotic wildlife and should be returned their natural African habitat.

>muslims are a race
kys

I work with a bunch of black people that I would invite over for a sunday dinner.

I also work with a bunch of niggers

spot.on

What state do you live in?

I swear there is some pheromone or something they release when there is more than three in a group that promotes nigger behavior.

Basically this.

> using degrading dehumanizing language to validate my personal hatred of a race

There's such thing as black rednecks. They're pretty much your stereotypical redneck, just black. They're rare, but they're out there.