Failing NYT retracts muh 17 Intelligent sources

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/25/us/politics/trumps-deflections-and-denials-on-russia-frustrate-even-his-allies.html

consortiumnews.com/2017/06/29/nyt-finally-retracts-russia-gate-canard/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vMXTAejRCZE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iJvYTsiFzSk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MdKMYx61ZA0
youtu.be/z9U5zxVyTqA
youtu.be/GiVbm97WgZQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ha ha ha ha
HUGE
FAKE NEWS
BTFO

In FUCKING credible

Bump

where the fuck is my archive link god damn it

So the biggest Russia Gate story ever that did the most damage was just a hoax????

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Did you honestly think otherwise?

Blumpf btfo r-r-right?

All this fucking fake news, man.

What a bunch of lying liars.

The assessment was made by 4 agencies, not 17? I wonder when we'll hear the truth about the "97% of scientists say..."

CNN not even hinting at it.

>multiple media outlets simultaneously push the same narrative with no evidence
sound familiar? gets the neurons firing, doesn't it?

We're actually starting to beat them. Unbelievable.

Soon.

What's Louis Mensch going to tweet about. She's used the 17 agencies story a BILLION times???

>((( Paul Waldman )))

That 17 agencies thing was such bullshit from the start that anyone with a brain knew. One of the 17 was the coast guard. Let that shit sink in.

6/29 Never forget the 17 gorillion

Aren't they the biggest intelligence agencies? Which is the biggest and most intelligent?

At this point it has to be the Trump admin feeding them bullshit stories. Like there is no way they can be this easily baited by "sources".

I wonder what she does when her xanax runs out.

IDK. As the whole Russia Gate stories unraveled, she's clenched on this 17 agencies story as a security blanket. Wonder what she'll use now.

NO
NOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOT MUH SEVENTEEN AGENCIES

GIVE THEM BACK

YOU CANT HAVE THEM!!! THEY ALL SAID!!!

THAT'S ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vMXTAejRCZE

>"Mission accomplished"

SHep Smith

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iJvYTsiFzSk

MSM

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MdKMYx61ZA0

The 4 intelligence agencies who spoke on it (FBI, NSA, CIA,, DHS Intel) are the only ones who would matter for this investigation.

The rest didn't "deny" the report. They were just not involved in the report because the opinion of the defense, treasury, or justice department is largely irrelevant.

Keep in mind that even that retraction is wrong. It's THREE intelligence agencies. The Office of the Director of Intelligence is not even close to an intelligence agency. Of the three intelligence agencies that made the assessment, all three of them made their decision based on a briefing supplied to them by the DNC based on a report from Crowdstrike.

So you're just pulling this information from your ass I assume?

>FBI
see:
and leave, nigger

RUSSIA NARRATIVE ON A SUICIDE WATCH AFTER PROJECT VERITAS VIDEOS RELEASED AND MORE COMING
RUSSIA NARRATIVE ON A SUICIDE WATCH AFTER PROJECT VERITAS VIDEOS RELEASED AND MORE COMING

It's gaining a bit of attention now

wew

I thought they were going to keep this up until they could finally fix a sticking narrative of any sort, not just fart across the room like a balloon let loose.

HAHAHEHAUHEUAHEUHAEUHEAUEHU

fuck every single reporter who kept repeating this meme
CNN, MSNBC, even people on Fox, all sorts of correspondents, writers for newspapers
I hope there's a special place in hell for these pretentious faggots pulling their sources out of each others ass and then citing earlier articles as ultimate truth

Um, so CNN and NYT's credibility is kill?

D-did the madman actually do it?

How does one archive this? I should've probably paid attention to the norwegian bro

y-you guys got paid?
Fuck i did it all for the memes. Can i still collect a paycheck?

where my rubles at?

Archive.is

Incredible

We did God's work, user. Only the Jews worship shekels.

fucking christ, lmao

Хaкep, извecтный кaк Sup Forums

100% fool proof way to know this is BULLSHIT: 1000 hackers. Nice round number pulled out of their ass.

Wait - Putin didn't send you noods? That's what I got paid.

You mean the coast guard didn't investigate the hacking by Russia? why are they slacking off?

bump

>1000 hackers
I need 20 good men.

Exactly.

skippy cited the 17 intelligence agencies in his interview with maria today
youtu.be/z9U5zxVyTqA
absolute CUNT

Oops wrong keyboard... I meant to say... Hey Sup Forums we're all just good I'm American and leaf shitposters am I right?

Still incredulous

Ohhh no... that sucks.

>a person familiar with his thinking says
God bless american journalism.

Good link. Those are all really interesting creepy connections.

Putin didn't give you your Natalia clone?

Fucking cuck

Have you actually heard why they think the Russians were involved with it in the report? How can you trust MSM when you see such flagrant spin occurring on this topic? The evidence is extremely thin, and most of it is blind assumption based on the fact that the hacks would help Russia. Even many liberals now are starting to question the methods and agendas behind MSM coverage of Russian narrative.

I thought you all were redpilled. First CNN and now the NYT. Something fishy is happening. They are letting Trump win. The question is why?

>this damage control

They aren't baited at all. They are lying because it fits their agenda. They lost and are enraged by it and want to ruin Trumps reputation and presidency. They aren't there to tell breaking news or report on crazy happenings, they are purely there to shill for their party.

Read every article that proclaimed Trump is a Russian plant and that 17 intelligence agencies agreed with yadda yadda. Google the authors.

They're always Jews.

I'm not Russian though and they weren't fake rumors.

Failing NYT

Because they've opened themselves up to lawsuits and CNN just got sued.

Yes, it turns out you can only push lies so far before they become libel.

One of my favorite Trucker bits was from early on where he had some douche or other on trying to run the muh russia line and he asked which 17 intelligence agencies.

The douche couldn't name a single one.

Yeah, I get the feeling they are sitting on something big and are intentionally pulling back for effect. These fuckers are going to pull something really huge. If it is how I think it will go down, it will be clearly obvious that Trump is being set for the fall. They are going to pin stuff on him that they themselves do all the time. Trump is isolated and that is deadly for him.

Fuck the coastguard

It is arguably pushing towards sedition in some cases. The media always shits on republican presidents but this is unprecedented.

WHAT THE FUCK WHERE'S MY MONEY, MAN?

Wait, so are libs gonna start saying the Russians fed them bullshit and they believed it? Aka, still a victim.

They're not the media though, they're media companies. They're Buzzfeed. They're the broadcasting equivalent to people who post cat videos, except they have an FCC license. They're Democrat Party operatives who pretend to be journalists while peddling infotainment.

Credibility is the only currency that matters in actual journalism, and CNN has long since blown theirs when Wolf Blitzer and all the other News Jews were sipping champagne on live TV during Clinton's nomination.

Their problem is they pushed their luck with their overt lying and are increasingly viewed as enemies of the people.

This.

Everyone seems to forget that it wasn't even the intelligence angencyies to come up with the idea. Its was fed to them by CrowdStrike who contracts for the DNC. Now with how the Deep State is behind them Dems it shows why they pushed the idea without even questioning it.

Trying to sneak a retraction

>grizlly steppe
dank

Hey, I think we can all say MSM knows exactly what they are doing. Smart people that you can trust with FACTS!

Each one of the 4 has some sort of democratic or Clinton/Obama lean to them.
And for there to be 17 different intelligence agencies, only 4 or 5 I know of, is fucking insane?.

Wikilieaks just tweeted about it. I wonder if Trump Jr. will notice

One of my favorite Trump moments this year so far, CNN gets BTFO and upgraded to Very Fake News

youtu.be/GiVbm97WgZQ

Hopefully they get another upgrade.

Everyone will. You can't get a MOAB out like this without anyone noticing.

Tweet it to him and Trump Sr.

Everyone needs to hear about it. This is huge.

Fucking CNN... lol