Éire/pol/ - Much needed OC Edition

Join National Party: nationalparty.ie

Thread Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=NMX6940QnMY

News:
>failed Child abduction in Dublin, is this on the increase in Ireland?
amp.independent.ie/irish-news/news/i-dragged-her-back-from-him-mothers-horror-as-daughter-2-taken-from-buggy-in-shopping-centre-35877386.html

>horse faced con woman steals 350k from Irish govt, going to jail
google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.ie/news/1194323/serial-conwoman-who-cost-irish-state-e350k-by-posing-as-child-sex-trafficking-victim-facing-up-10-years-in-jail-after-pulling-similar-scam-in-australia/amp/

>Northern Ireland could potentially fall under direct rule from Westminster
irishnews.com/news/politicalnews/2017/06/29/news/northern-ireland-could-return-to-direct-rule-from-westminster-1071235/

>British give funding abortions in Northern Ireland, and so the Eternal Anglo eats one of its own yet again
irishnews.com/news/politicalnews/2017/06/29/news/trouble-for-government-and-labour-in-crunch-queen-speech-votes-1071088/

>Irish couple attacked by knife wielder in londonistan, and it was NOT a muzzie
google.com/amp/s/amp.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/exfiance-of-prince-charless-godson-in-frenzied-knife-attack-on-irish-couple-35873006.html

Essay of the Day:
>The Murder Machine
By Patrick Pearse
cym.ie/documents/themurdermachine.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/abortion-northern-ireland-2-3470792-Jun2017/
youtu.be/6JRYCnYiT5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9Iq8HD_XW7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tipperary checking in.

How are ye lads?
Another day off work due to ransomware.

>be me
>Get out of work last night
>finish my Burger
>decide to check on thread
>/our/shill reported me to the FBI
I was laughing my ass off the whole drive home

How bad was the attack on your business, do you know how long you'll be out?

i made a shill thread but got no replys

Bump

We had a meeting today with the plant manager. He said not to expect to come in on Monday to things working again. It could be weeks.

What thread?

Shit, I thought it only hit 3 firms in Ireland, which I assumed were financial?

Daily reminder that ocean and nuclear energy are the future.
Its time to stop importing the black (((Jew))).

It got into our network somehow, and spread worldwide. It isn't just my plant that is affected by it. The entire company has been hit, and it is international. Quite literally losing millions per day in production.

Sean Walsh who lives in Kilkenny, Ireland is the new name of Robert Thompson the child killer who murdered Jamie Bulger.

Damn, I heard they were targeting the Ukrainian give in Kiev and this thing just spread everywhere
Nuclear energy is pretty based
Efficient as fuck and makes leftists cry

Why are you making an Ireland politics thread anyway? Are you living abroad, or just a fan of the country?

That fucker would've been sentenced to life or death here in the US
>Jaime Bulger
I was thinking of whitey bulgef for a second, lol

I suppose fan of the country.
I like this General a lot, and NP is very interesting as Party, but you cunts are too lazy to make your own threads apperantly

lads pic a jounral.ie post to go in and shill our own posts

ive made one but they never take off so i cnat do it anymore

What's the craic lads? Im after moving to England. Miss ye terribly.

Some days they take off, others they don't, is what it is

nothern ireland is cucked now
judge overturns abortion laws fuck
thejournal.ie/abortion-northern-ireland-2-3470792-Jun2017/

i am definatly starting a rebel group if this shit ever gets legalized here

also the comments today on journal.ie are redpilled enough not much liberal trolls on today lol

Someone made a thread about generation identity or whatever the fuck it's called attempting to buy a boat to stop migrants in the Mediterranean

Should we ever form our own groups this could be a good thing to do

How do we fix the housing crisis?
I recommend that we import 4 million people from Africa and the middle east.

4 million? What are you anti Semitic? 6 million, at LEAST

Oy vey sorry friend that was a typo ,we should send 40 million to Ireland!Think of all the rich diversity and culture.

John, I know you're lurking here, post a meme faggot :P

yep it would brb later have do some stuff with the electric fence outside

also the shills that come in here usually do so to derail the things were talking abhout40 million irish would be nice

Oh of course! Think of all the valuable doctors and lawyers that can come from the 40 million Africans

Some strong anti-abortion graffiti in blackpool cork, contrasting nicely with all the commie shit around UCC.

Any pics? How did the jewniversity react?

nice

bump keep us alive

Wagecucking is fucking SHITE. Get me out of this rat race. FUCK

Traitor.

Get a trade fucko

twas a fun thread

If you're >18 its too late no one is going to give you a chance.

I have one desu. I think I might go back to it and be my own boss. Fuck this other shit.

Kek
Is that twitter account run by the shill you think?

could you not be fuch a faggot?

Ahahahahahaahah mayo man is going to jail

nah but two of the showed up and started shitppsting
>such*

BTFOd myself on that one

oh yeah, big time.

he's also half mestizo so they just ratted out a POC kek

Take it easy chara, only here for a few weeks. Make a bit of money and then back again. The eternal Mick trikes again!

bump

Mick a few anglo girls while you're over there.

if you havent seen it already, prepare yourselves

youtu.be/6JRYCnYiT5Q

Taking money from the Brits? I can get behind that idea. Just be careful you know them and their jew ways. They might try to turn you into a West Brit, or worse one of them.

Some proof would could do harm

REE
E
E

Good on you user, what trade?
BIGLY
Yea, they're such cunts they are

Include me in this screenshot.
Fecking Mayo.

>Wasting Colm Meaney on a film about mudslimes
Fuck this shit.

>Good on you user, what trade?

Thanks. Electrician. Don't think I can stand working in an office, user. Might just start my own business. Fuck this.

Wagecucking is at best tolerable, and only if you don't have some fucking boss breathing down the back of your neck.

I will boy, leave a few half Irish bábógs behind me maybe!

John who?

Hai now, you can take a man out of Kerry but you can't take the Kerry out of the man!

>tfw you autism lands you in prison

the gardí are watching us lads. dont discriminate against kikes or nigger or we might end up in the joy with him

Físeán nua

youtube.com/watch?v=9Iq8HD_XW7c

>not wanting to share a cell with the Mayo man
What are you, Gay?

The only good thing to come out of Kerry is the road to Cork.

Nice, id like to be an electrician too desu, I couldn't stand being a pencil pusher, how long have you been at that?

Kerry fuckers on steroids.

I'm shure de Guards have better things to be doing.
Like sitting on traffic checkpoints all weekend.
The foot police will be babysitting touristy events.

Been a pencil pusher only a month. It would be more tolerable, but my boss is not a very nice guy.

I don't even care about money. Just want to be happy, to be honest.

Working in an office kills your soul. I miss being outside all day.

NP are fucked if they dont atleats try to apeal to us urbanites. focusing on communities where they've sunk in the same genepool for over 500 years is bad for them

bad optics when you start a political dynasty by virtue of living in the same town

How'd you end up going into office life, did you quit your trade job before that?

How do we fix Irish judges?

Tell me about it....

Decided to go to college after my apprenticeship as there were no jobs when I qualified. Got a degree, got this office job, and now I fucking hate it. Damn.

>NP are fucked if they don't do X post #7,286

Thanks for your input mate, go out and do something instead of posting on Sup Forums

>ITT wagecucks try defend their meaningless life choices

lads... i thought you were better than that

I call top bunk

I'd hang this nonhuman if that women he attacked was related.
No problem.
The law is an ass in this country.
Liberal judiciary and the free legal aid scam run by the legal profession.
20, 40- 100 previous convictions the fucking norm.

It actually is a terrible life.

>Dead air.
>No sunlight.
>Female managers.
>Boomers everywhere who have lost every ounce of originality.
>Complete political correctness.
>Office-ass if you don't exercise and eat well.

It is a terrible existence. We're meant to be in nature.

By dumping their bodies in a bog
Fuck judges

Damn, Trades seem based as fuck because it's a highly marketable skill in virtually any country, there's one fag doing a holiday work visa in NZ per his trade

he was such a cunt

Yeah, man. It's a joke. I feel you.

Female managers are horrendous. Such cunts. I have a male manager and he's still a fucking faggot. So close to telling him to fuck off today. The amount of absolute losers in office jobs. Unreal.

Yeah. Trades are great. Took me doing a degree to realise that.

I actually work in a decent paying technical role but it is office based. It is terrible though.

I think it is the office-jargon that gets me the most. That and the fact that they are the definition of blue pilled. Why does every single person over 35 in Ireland get all of their information from the mayne stream meteor?

They are going to be fucked.
They barely exists as a political entity.
Fianna Government will keep the status quo providing Fianna Fail get what they want up to Budget2018.
Barring any epic Happening, the powers that be will continue to run this country.
The Shinners have gone full commie and are run by women who will soak up the young vote like Labour under Corbyn.
We have a Gay Indian Taoiseach lads.

I thought it was hilarious that he thought tipping off the FBI would do anything, they have 1000s of other things to do than sift through various posts on fucking Sup Forums

Is this an actual thing

Are you a member? If not you should join and raise it to their attention

There's a few

start dropping redpills left right and fucking center. they cant sack you for your political opinions and if they're all normie faggots, no need to worry about alienation

Listen burger. Get your fat ass over here, eat some Taytos, have a pint, and watch some Father Ted with us.

and the fact no one in ireland will do anything due to the fact our internet providers cycle everyones IP's

the guys a total tool fuckin uni dubliners are such nobs

you bet

All I see is much moaning and no action

Wasters like you are why the country is in dire straits

>1111
a sign from the gods...

Fugg nigga that sounds /comfy/ as fuck.
I need to raise some shekels first

Irish people are so left-leaning. It's sickening.

Small town life is /comfy/ here.
The women are hard to get with though.

>predicting
>18
>underage
>thinks the Fbi will do anything

I'm a member of The Order of Irish Templar Knights.

I'm only one man lad, like you.
Yes this country is is in the shitter socially, but that's always been for cities and towns.
I live in the countryside, I don't have to bear the pain of modern liberal Ireland.

That infuriates me
Using Gerry makes it ironic as fuck, Kek

Oh I know, and most importantly there was no viable information in that thread whatsoever, no names, no dates, no locations, no specifics whatsoever, what a fucking spaz

Sorry reupload

this is the shit that gets me. i really dont care if we live with pakis or muslims. just stop pushing the shit as if it make us moral ubermensch to alow it.
its like saying theyre too good to try adapt to irish society
everyone of the people who try sell the naritive of a multi-cultural ireland want us to go extinct. implictly or explicitly

they're all traitors

it only effects you when you enter a town but liberal faggotry flys around the places now and again