#HeterosexualPrideDay In Twitter

Trending #1 on the Jew micro blog site and the faggots are fuming. They are absolutely fucking fuming.

Which is only helping the hashtag. Silly faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/HeterosexualPrideDay?src=tren
twitter.com/hashtag/heterosexualprideday?f=tweets&vertical=default
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What we need is a new raid. Like the Shia LaBeouf episode.

Fire up your shit accounts and make a few liberals cry. I posted a pic of a beautiful white family and, "Thanks to all heterosexual couples who have families" and liberal tards got MAD OVER THAT! I tell them all to thank their hetero parents for reproducing naturally and giving birth to them.

Keep bread mumped.

Thanks to a heterosexual, you were born this way

>liberals openly stating that straight people aren't allowed to feel proud of themselves
it shouldn't surprise me by now but somehow I still get taken aback by how they blatantly try to foster negativity and hate, in spite of all their supposed ideals

libfag here. keep it up, honestly anyone who is mad at you for this is shit.

I want to turn pride parade into something comfey. this seems like a good start.
Make sure to ape that 1950s look, but not the shit kitsch parts of it. Go for coffee american diner classic.

Post pics you dum dum

This is forcing liberals to state that gays are killed in Muslim countries. Maybe a few of them will finally realize importing Muslims is against their best interest

This. They claim to love tolerance, yet they despise the largest demographics in the western world (straight whites)

just look at the hashtag
twitter.com/hashtag/HeterosexualPrideDay?src=tren
it's hard to even find people supporting it, it's just dumbass liberals making it trend more by complaining about it

For the left being so "accepting" they sure do hate normal people don't they XD they only got their straight mums and dads to thank for being here

I might actually kill myself.. thia timeline was hilarious at first.. now its a nightmare

>Once was more than enough.

But #HeterosexualPrideDay is back on Twitter exactly one year after it first appeared, trended, and offended.

Just like a year ago, the response to the current hashtag has been dominated by slams. And there’s a sign of progress — the Twitter account of the troll who took credit for the hashtag a year ago (@_JackNForTweets) has been suspended.
>JOE (((DZIEMIANOWICZ)))

When will der Jude stop?

white pride day next pls

Post screenshots you faggot.

Why can't Heterosexuals have their own pride day?

Pride parade needs to far less sexual. My local town had one and they linked images from it on their subreddit. 100% for sure NSFW images in there; I'm glad I didn't open that link up in public or at my college. I've never been nor will I ever go to a Pride if they flaunt themselves like that.

That and being pro-gun, pro-trump, anti-immigration, and anti-muslim. I'm not really welcome there anyways.

can we use divorce rates as an argument

I like pissing off liberals as much as anyone, but I gotta admit I agree with the faggits. We don't need a hetero pride day or a white history month. We do it for the queers and blacks bc no one likes them and they are annoying as fuck. It's the equivalent of hanging a shitty drawing your dumb kid made on the refrigerator - it's condescending and it jut gets them to shut up a bit. We built this society. Every day is white and hetero day friends, let the shit skins and butt pirates hang their shit pictures on the fridge, we paid for the damn fridge

Well we knew all along that fags want sexual supremacy and the right to scrutinize and even harm heterosexuals

kek, Here's the link to the live feed of tweets containing the hashtag:

twitter.com/hashtag/heterosexualprideday?f=tweets&vertical=default

>I've never been nor will I ever go to a Pride if they flaunt themselves like that.
It's never going to change that way senpai. I want this heterosexual pride parade because I hope it spurs more rational fags to get out and do parades that aren't shit. healthy competition instead of scrubs rolling out the bats and nooses at our general prismatic direction. Once pride parade for hets makes an impact, its the perfect time to both support it, and walk in pride parades in a way that shows we value america and the eyeballs of small children. we cant do that if we are abscent from the parades

You stink like original sin and pussy

You'd be surprised how many gays think the same way. Look up the log cabin Republicans they'll welcome you any time.

Heard some of you like redpills...

Bump, post tears pls

humans are animals, not computers. this is just autistic

I read through the tag and it's literally 100% people bitching about it. They're all complaining about it trending and their complaints are what's keeping it at the top of the trend list.

How can they be this retarded? Holy shit