NY Times employees walk out

Ever wonder why the NY Times writes these faggot degenerate SJW articles based on bullshit?

This guy (pic related of NY Hipster faggot)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tFELNIpeTjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and zero fucks were given

They're all gonna be replaced soon anyway

I bet that article was shit

But anything that puts the MSM out of work is fine by me

Good. AI won't bullshit as long as some numbnuts doesn't fuck with the code to include shitloads of sjw buzzwords.

>

Because they write bull?

>jew york slimes employees walk out
>try to stage one of their bullshit libtard college protests
>get tired of standing out in the sun, try to walk back into building
>doors locked
>they get replaced by their precious h1b pajeets

(((Zuckerberg))) already did that with Facebook trending, its managed by bots but still clearly biased towards liberal news, pretty sure the recent O'Keefe videos were nowhere to be found on the list despite being #1 trending on Youtube for several days

at least 2-3 juden in just that picture.

No other qualifications necessary to get hired, apparently

Failing NYT

>the nose is front and center
Jewyork Times never fails

youtu.be/tFELNIpeTjY

this

>employment
>protests

MSM is dead, soon we will only read TRUMP Tweets as real news while he fake news the population with fake narratives on Syria and chemical attacks

Fool me on Iraq twice, shame on MSM...now fool me on syria, shame on us all

>walk out of job over people being fired
if i ran the nyt id say thanks just made my job easier

Wonder why?

Unraveling

>Be in dying business in a dying industry
>Get assblasted when the company trims the fat to stay alive

I hope they all get raises so NYT dies that much faster

The cool thing nowadays is to race to be the first one doing what everyone else is doing. Don't want to be ostracized.

>"yeah, I knew the russia thing was bullshit all along" ( after pushing it for the last 8 months)

Just close

Their false narratives aren't helping.

Jesus Christ dude, how stupid are you?

This is EXACTLY why they want AI, so you don't have anyone messing with your agenda.

oh fug that gif killed me

Could you imagine trying to read the paper in broken english?

CNN's hiring

Sounds about right

Clock is ticking

>>try to stage one of their bullshit libtard college protests

I never understood this. Chanting, whining, and painting a sign never solved anything.

>implying anyone reads that sjw bullcrap

Most people have a reaction to the title and then click away.

No editors, no peace?

What are they going to do, use their Journalistic Integrity to lie the country into another war?

underrated.

They should switch the NYTE and call it news entertainment so they dont need editors.

You overestimate what you mean by AI, and also fail to understand how a lot of journalism already works. For big events, people have articles ready to go, with spaces for them to fill in the details as the information comes out.

With this "AI," they'll essentially have an algorithm where an editor can get information come in and have the computer pump out articles around that information according to various parameters. One will use it as a springboard to explain the risk of overpopulation (aka, whites should have less children). One will use it as a springboard to explain some other viewpoint. And then three more will use it to push sponsored content.

No that doesn't work
t. Cnn

>They get fired
>Get replaced by H1B pajeets
>realize how shit of a program H1B is
>realize Trump wants to revoke H1B
>are more open to supporting Trump

I'd be okay with this.

>was shit
It was probably just 100% facts

There are some people and organizations (darpa) that have access to software and infrastructures that streamline completely ai generated content. Social media is the surface of the marketing mega machine. The software acquires data from social media and forums (ie how twitter is able to predict it's user's shopping lists through their online behaviour) then generates content relevant to most dominant keywords. There is software that is able to produce content in real-time without any chain of command and immediately broadcast it online, in some cases to potentially generate revenue. The topic doesn't matter - the assets are fed into a framework which then exports the content. See the problem with this is not the shocking nature of the content - because you have to understand ai (in the context of social media ai) thrives off of reactions online (a gentle reminder of microsoft's tate ai) so the content will be more and more shocking to elicit a reaction. So keep your eyes peeled when it comes to keywords that seem to float on the internet's collective consciousness.

The guy in pic related looks so disgustingly jewish. I actually feel nauseated.

Are they upset forced to write Fake News?

That's very interesting, do you have any articles or books to recommend on the subject.