/phg/ - PAGANISM HATE GENERAL

Euroscepticists believe the "gods" who people they are not even related to in any way worshipped centuries ago are somehow the "gods" they should worship nowadays to supposedly "go back to their cultural roots". Your cultural roots are based and built upon Christianity, and the European Union is there to protect them.

Welcome to /phg/, the only general on the board where secularism is enforced and expected. By posting ITT you agree that faganism is little else than a contrarian LARPing method.

Enjoy your stay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u_LHwKxcOIM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzales_v._O_Centro_Espirita_Beneficente_Uniao_do_Vegetal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_of_religion#Christianity
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Samuel 17:42&version=KJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wicca is the worst. It's basically "Liberal Degeneracy: The Religion".

youtu.be/u_LHwKxcOIM

Fuck off christcuck, your semetic beliefs got us nowhere.

DO NOT RESPOND TO KIKE D&C THREADS!

SAGE GOES IN OPTIONS FIELD!

FUCK OFF KIKES!

Does anyone besides John Podesta actually take that shit seriously?
Do Shintoists count? Hindus?

Right.
Hitler despised LARPing "pagans".
I am not a jew.
Unfortunately, yes, they do take it seriously. As seriously as children can take anything, that is.

It's all fuckin stupid. But I am whatever I need to be to fulfill my selfish desires.

The only thing that matters in life is personal values: ego, self, pleasure, controlled pain. Everything else are lies we tell each other to create our identities in others. Morals are a community's system of maximizing quality and quantity of life but we are no more special than a flower competing against its siblings fir sun light.

Conciousness is interesting but describing it beyond proven science is just the ego's projection.

>European Union is there to protect (Christian roots).
If you're going to make fun of other people, try not being A COMPLETELY IGNORANT FUCKING MORON

Jokes on you Kike. I write my own stories about Gods for my children. Myths only exists to inform praxis.

So what is the alternative? To keep quiet and never speak our mind? Not all ideologies are based on morals nor lies. Facts matter. Feelings not so much.
Good for you, you are raising them up on lies.

Unless you're a psychopath, morals are part of your personal values. They are etched into your brain.

I believe in Teutates, the god of our race, and in Taranis, our Father

ALL SKYDADDY WORSHIPERS SHOULD BE GASSED.

>lies
Says who? Are you the authority on all that is true in the world?

Chad blowed a huge load on her face.

>facts matter, feelings not so much
That's funny as hell coming from that flag

Do what you want, but don't think there aren't limits to what society will let you do or say.

If you want to be in politics in the bible belt but you're an athiest, you have to lie. If you're human and want in the US military, you lie about drug use.

If you accept society's need to not be an outcast, then you are liberated to exploit their expected actions and reactions.

People are morons who get cranky like babies, emotional like women, and are scared to be alone.

Reminder that white catholics are the only europeans having children.

There is validity to that: see monarch butterflies.

But do the rings of Saturn care if we kill each other?

Morals keep us alive long enough to spun in broads and raise the most needy babies of any species.

I don't need any other explanations for morals.

Conciousness ... my ego wants to believe I'm special, but I can't surmise that I am. I want to exist, I just don't believe I matter.

anybody got an archive of jlaw's nudes?

>if you're human and want in the US military, you lie about drug use
>not just claiming it as a sacramental entheogen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonzales_v._O_Centro_Espirita_Beneficente_Uniao_do_Vegetal

actually the various populations of the golden jackal are considered subspecies rather than distinct species.

Never claimed to be such thing. Paganism is not based on reality, though; it's mythology.
So? Are you upset you cannot have your own woman?
How so?
Refrain from projecting on others how you see yourself as.
Exactly.

friendly reminder that most ''''''''''''' pagan '''''''''''''' are larpers
friendly reminder that most of them simply use paganism to shit on christianity. they dont believe anything pagan
friendly reminder that nazi germany was a christian country for centuries your ancestors have been christians

>Reply
God damn she has a big snatch. We're talking cheeseburger snatch.

The pagans are the Christians, they came from other countries from another continent.

>be Christ cucks
>lose land

Lol, in 1000 years you'll be saying your ancestors are Islamic.

Did I?

>make pagan himmler head of ss funded by a literal jew
>kill priests
>replace crosses with swastikas
>cut off Old Testament from the Bible
>make up fifth gospel
>claim to be christian
Nazis were faggot pagans. This is why they lost.

Refrain from calling you a moron or refrain from generalizing?

Prove me wrong. We are like children with molded personalities based on what works in our personal experience. Chemistry changes but brain functions below the mammalian brain are the same. There are slight variations, outliers and the occasional mutation but we are flesh robots made of drugs running on drugs manipulating matter with forces using energy.

Obligatory.

you know I think Christianity is great for cultural/historical reasons but the philosophy just seems a little too soft and kumbaya to me

The Christians attacked the peaceful Danes, that's why the Viking age started and they went berserk on the continent.

Said a man with a fag on his flag

>people they are not even related to in any way
Every white person has pagan ancestors. Your ancestry doesn't just stop at Christianity's arrival.

Thanks for your post. Many posters on this very website really need to be reminded of all that.
Is it not fabulous?
What?
How exactly are we losing land? All countries in the EU are still as big as they always were. You should also be aware of the fact that romans were not Christians.
Your strictly biological approach to reason is insufficient to explain human rational thought patterns.
What a great depiction of a fallacy.
Templars were not soft.

P*gans aren't my family. I never meet those people and never will. On the other hand i will meet my Christian ancestors in Heaven.

never forget who's behind the pagan ''movement'' on pol

I'm not saying one extreme branch of Christian crusaders. Just at its core, philosophically, it's more about kindness than anything else, which isn't a virtue I can get behind.

It's an axe within a bundle of sticks m8, I can't even tell what the templar flag is desu

>a general fit for takeover by the Deus Vult cringeposters

Why do we need to protect Christianity? It's never done anything for us.

Same people who were behind (((hitler))) and his rise to power. Kikes.

Europe would be muslim right now if it wasn't for Christianity.

>LITERAL
>FAGGOT

Islam wouldn't exist if Christ didn't exist

Life would have no meaning if not for Christ.

accurate imo

You can't know that. Islam is dying just like Christianity, faster even. Organized religion has no purpose in a civil society.

>pagans aren't my family
Well that's up to you, but it doesn't change what I said. I'm specifically refuting the op's claim that modern Europeans are not related to their pagan ancestors which is literally false.
>on the other hand i will meet my christian ancestors in heaven
Unrelated to what I was getting at, but okay. I'm not sure why you would be proud that some of your ancestors aren't going to your afterlife, even if they are your more distant ancestors.

Both are growing
Birth rates matter more than conversions

>it's mythology
Exactly. Like I said myths serve only to inform the practices of the peoples who created them. They're all true, even the Christian mythos to the Christians. They exist outside time.

>modern Europeans are not related to their pagan ancestors
We aren't. Aside of blood relation we have nothing in common.

I concede it is insufficient to explain conciousness, but it is plenty sufficient for rational thought: it being our advantage, our weapon against fangs and strength. Plenty of mammals can delay pleasure, execute a plan, and gain more later. Humans love to teach, and use smarts to gain more; to minimize stress and gain pussy.

But I cannot explain why I think I'm special, that I grant that science has yet to explain. Any explanation for why we exist has no basis in reality except from projection.

S K L A V E N M O R A L

I'm curious, what exactly do you find so detestable about paganism?

Also, isn't it a little facetious to say that the EU is working to protect European cultural roots? Iirc, last I heard they were giving ultimatums to places like Poland to take in more non-European migrants or face sanctions. Where do you get the idea that the EU is protecting European culture?

>muh myths
(((Peterson))) shills fuck off. Christianity is not a myth.

You're completely deluded. I wouldn't mind if you didn't get in the way of cultural and technological advancements. Disliking gays is fine, it's all the conservative/primitivist shit that makes me want to slaughter you all.

I would get up in that shit daily.

>you will never get to violently ravage her anus and piss on her when fuck her and squeeze her and slap her more
why even live, kuffars?

It's new tactics; gib them a chance.

Ancestry is blood relation alone. Even if you're not fond of your great-grandfather, he's still your ancestor.

You think myth = not real. That is not what I'm saying at all. Did you even read my post?

Secularism is the answer to your concerns. Still, Islam is very much alive, as people are dying for it to this day.
No, it is not false. You have nothing in common with said "ancestors". You could also claim dinosaurs are your ancestors then.
So you are saying you choose to think that something that is not true is true. As I said earlier, good for you.
Because European culture is not what you think it is.
Who wouldn't?

daily reminder that it says in the bible that king David was a ginger

Sickening.

>le greco-roman wuz gay
You are so deep into Jewish propaganda now that there is no way to dig you out.

Oh so greek gods fucking animals and odin drinking his own spunk is real too? Kill yourself faggot.

Pagans are not my ancestors, they aren't my people. My people are Christians and my spiritual ancestry goes back to Abraham and further to Adam and Eve. Not to sheepfucking sodomites.

>calls people deluded
>hasn't done basic fact-checking
Sad!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_of_religion#Christianity

It said he had a ruddy complexion, which does not mean he had red hair.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Samuel 17:42&version=KJV

What's with the pissing? I thought you muzzies believe in hygiene. Don't ruin your only redeeming quality.

>good for you
Yes it is "good". Good is that which is suitable to society, that which maintains society, or that which benefits society.

If the stories I teach my children informs their practice and makes them better for then that is "good".

Okay, then what do you consider European culture, and what is the EU doing to protect it?

Also, please elaborate on why you hate paganism, as you didn't answer it in your previous post.

Pagans belong in India.

It's because they're converting Africans lol

>Oh so greek gods fucking animals and odin drinking his own spunk is real too?
Not anymore. Only to the people who created those myths. Those people died nearly 1000 years ago.

The only living mythos today would by the Christian, Hindu, Muslim, Shinto, etc. And the ones being created today.

Christianity is European a well World culture. It's what God wants all people's culture to be.

Your caricature is not subtle enough.

Pagan comes from "pagus" which means village.

Christians are garbage. You destroyed the greatest empire in human civilization, Rome.
First Christian Roman emperor was literally cucked as his wife believed Jesus was God, not him. Just like Islam, it was women who installed the shitty religion that went on to dominate and destroy culture and civilization

וַיַּבֵּט הַפְּלִשְׁתִּי וַיִּרְאֶה אֶת-דָּוִד, וַיִּבְזֵהוּ: כִּי-הָיָה נַעַר, וְאַדְמֹנִי עִם-יְפֵה מַרְאֶה
samuel 1 17:42
direct translation is and will look the philistine and will see Dvid and he will be shocked as he was red haired and good looking

And?

People beliving something doesn't make it real. God is real, always was and always will be. Made up gods are not.

Christendom=Europe

To deny the Faith is to spit in our people's face since from the Roman Empire to the Third Reich to Now.

A faithless Europe became a degenerate Europe. And no, we are no going back to Bronze Age poop in a bucket Paganism.

Rome deserved it.