Turkey bans teaching evolution in school

zmescience.com/science/news-science/turkey-bans-evolution-23062017/
TURKEY YES!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

hamiltonlive.uphero.com/
books.google.com/books/about/A_Modern_Theory_of_Evolution.html?id=dZgUg0QgrHIC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based sultan

Well, roaches haven't needed to evolve for tens of millions of years anyway.

there is still an evolution and natural selection anyway

and we turks are doing our absolute best to be extinct

Dumbasses. I understand liberals take shit too far, but evolution is still a think we shouldnt withhold from our students.

This is why I hate the left and right. Liberals go overboard, and conservatives completely oppose every single thing about "liberalism" to the fucking bone.

damn that was savage

anyway. come watch hamilton and shitpost
hamiltonlive.uphero.com/

Hold this L turkey. way to absolutely set their current generation behind. sorry, but silly, unproved religious beliefs have no place in this matter-of-fact, scientific 21st century.

Good, its a fucking retarded theory with ZERO evidence.

It's ironic becuase rightfags actually ended up instigating most of the evolution education anyway since it was considered anti-commie at the time.

>dominionist%
look at him and laugh.

>It's ironic becuase rightfags actually ended up instigating most of the evolution education anyway since it was considered anti-commie at the time.

do you have a citation for that claim?

books.google.com/books/about/A_Modern_Theory_of_Evolution.html?id=dZgUg0QgrHIC

lmao turks are going to be even more fucking retarded

WTF I love turks now?!?

I like turks by 0.1% more now.

>He believes that we all got here today by a chain of pure coincidences

Daily reminder that evolution explains how organism change through time. It does not explain how life originated.

*organisms

Isn't that more of a TURKEY NO?

It is amazing but true. Learn to appreciate it

Otherwise I call hinduism because of its popularity and cool gods

The way I see it is that the universe is so big, even extremely unlikely events such as the creation of life have a decent chance to occur.

>embrace islam
>defeat a coup against your new islamic status
>purge any remaining people who may have thoughts of a secular turkey
>ban evolution

what's next?

the maymay appears to be to say yes when a countries leadership does something terrible like saying "its legal for muslims to rape you women because you are white and cis"

Yeah and No when it is something non-cucked
Germany thinks evolution is real for example. Prime example of cuckery.

Restore the Ottoman Empire and conquer Europe for good.

Spbp

this is not going backwards: if evolution was not a scientific theory -- it would A. be fact. or, B. subjective by science to be false/fact. you cannot teach theories as fact, since they are not proven yet. when i tell this to people they think i am crazy...

Evolution fags btfo
Based turks

So what you're saying is in addition to no longer believing in something your white ancestors bought literally early access wholesale, you enjoy achmeds dick in your ass.

>durr lets teach my religion as an equal idea in a science classroom because science is subject to revision.
I shouldn't need to explain this but gladfully your numbers are starting to get pruned again in the old us of A

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

What did he mean by this?

delet this

>Evolution is a chain of coincidences
>being this retarded
You only see the byproduct of evolution, not the process (at least in animals)

DAT WE WUZ RATS N SHEIT. DAS RIGHT CHILLUN

This is why everyone laughs at your ridiculous country.

Oh shit dude. That jpg just undid the entire theory of evolution. How will we recover?

you think gods gonna take a fake worshiper any better? Odds are 20000 to 1 I'll be treated better than you by merit of not lying about myself to him.

Yeah but there are other theories that explain everything else. The only two things we really don't know are the origin of the universe and consciousness.

What are you talking about nigger, evolution is a FACT. We can see it in action with bacteria acquiring immunity to antibiotics. In fact, mammals all come from a small rodent like common ancestor.

Chav on Sup Forums

Kek

Gr8 b8 m8

Back to the stone age based roaches, have fun with your sultan for the rest of his life.

Why would they keep it? It didn't even happen to them.

>Evolution is a fact
No shit

ROACHES WON'T RECOVER FROM THIS

Well at least this will help counter the silly assertion you sometimes see about how Islam is more compatible with and approving of Evolution than Christianity is.

The real reason evolution is being banned or not taught in its entirety is because it shatters racial egalitarianism.

They aren't even hiding it anymore. Turkey will be a Caliphate in my lifetime.

What a disgrace to their history. At least I get to sneer at all the faggots who have told me for years that Turkey was fine and secular and great and should be in the EU.

I would have sneered at you too. I was pretty disheartened. I like food from turkey but now i don't really want to spend a cent on them.

guess they just had to get some of their hands on the potato virus going around

If evolution was able to stand on its own it wouldnt need the cult that it has propping it up

Uh oh. Someones going to Ayatollah Erdogen's Reindoctrination Camp.

>cult
>more than half of our fucking country
okay tyrone, time to go back to beat boxing

>turkey
>evolution

>atheists unironically believe this

That's 'turkey no' you dipshit.

>coincidences
Evolution is adaptations you bucktoothed mong

fug

Backwards bastards

I'm still dissatisfied with our understanding of evolution's mechanisms. A bunch of random mutations that eventually shotgun enough ideas out that one of them works is one thing, but sometimes such adaptations are just too fucking perfect to be a coincidence. Like the fungus growing on Chernobyl that can absorb radiation. I can't buy that there isn't some selective function going on. We're only now discovering the effects of epigenetics. There has to be something more, I don't want to say intelligent, but maybe intuitive going on.

Fuck I came here to say that

The "cult" is a thing only in your country, Cletus. The reason for that is that only burgers are retarded enough to interpret the Bible literally on such a large scale that people denying otherwise universally agreed upon theories become an actual problem.

Shit, your understanding of the Bible is backwards even compared to theologians from before the birth of Jesus.

I just stopped by to post this picture.
Also check my repeats in the post number.

do you think that whales could learn how to walk, if humans weren't so helpful pushing them out of beach after they accidentally swimmed there.

Kek. Have one of these user

oh boi

pure coincidence

perfect!

less competition!