Meet my new waifu

bbc.com/news/av/world-middle-east-40430552/female-kurdish-sniper-cheats-death-at-hands-of-is?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

You actually believe that fake video description?

>no idea how to hold a rifle
fake like all kurdroach waifu soldier propaganda

>sniper
>bright blue cap

Kurds, everyone.

Why do all Kurds have the (((nose)))? Is it a (((coincidence)))?

She is hot though

Why were so many early Zionist terrorists Kurds? I see a lot of people defending the K*rds on here, and I don't get it. They have massacred so many Christians are trying to claim rightful Assyrian and Armenian clay.

They fight, saw one die from stepping on a mine once. Pic related was in YPG

Move along you jelly roach

shes hawt af

i have a national geographic from the 1908s i think about the kurds, they still beat women and rape them, gential mutliation of young girls. But now they are trying to expand heir territory due to the power vacuum and ergo fighting ISIS so somehow they are good.
What will happen in 5 years time let alone 40 years when kurds do the same as ISIS are now trying to preserve their fucked up moon god religion against Turkey or anyone nearby. All that land will be a target once Syria is over.

Disgusting eyebrows. Looks like a man. Fucking ugly cunt makes mad

Maybe the wall behind her is blue. Every think of that, misogynist!

>acts like he knows how to and has before held a rifle

>kurds become isis
kurds just want their own land dude, kurds are extremely nationalistic and most fucking hate tu*ks and ar*bs.
t. kurd

Dude I called dibs on this waifu like 2 months ago

>lives in a country where rifles are illegal and projects his ignorance of firearms onto based burgerfat

*MASSACRES AND STEALS CHRISTIAN LANDS*

Being an American, he has probably handled more guns than you will ever see.

What an incompetent and useless soldier. She's going to get raped and/or killed by some ISIS militant or any average Joe who feels like they want a free gun and slave.

12 year olds larping with nerf guns have a better chance in the battlefield than this.

I bet you're also very nationalistic living in the states ahmedia.

>pokes barrel out of the room she's shooting from
Shit form famalam

>he hasn't held a rifle

You do know that many Americans are taught how to shoot a rifle as early as age 6 right?

this bitch is retarded. next vid of her will be her getting brained and then raped.

Can't wait for the Omnic Crisis to happen in the near future.

>EMP the Robots. Cyber war now!

/k/ say that theres nothing wrong with how that girl holds the rifle. I think that this little american never hold a gun or is trolling.