RageAfterStorm: cryptoscist Youtuber pushing White identity memes

This girl is cryptofascist and almost just openly fascist. It's like she's reading a script from Jared Taylor.

RageAfterStorm GOES FULL 1488.
youtube.com/watch?v=9lELfFoWFfA

###
>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
###
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
###
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
###

The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.

Girls like R-A-S are slowly trying to make fascism and White identity normal and mainstream. They have an evil, twisted agenda. THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING HARD TO HIDE IT ANYMORE! WHAT MAKES THE WEST SPECIAL IS THAT WE EVOLVED BEYOND THE PRIMITIVE COLLECTIVIST TRIBAL MINDSET OF "MUH TRIBE MUH LAND MUH ANCESTORS MUH BLOOD" WHILE ALMOST NO ONE ELSE DID SO!

I don't hate normal White identity folks, but you are being tools of globalist scum. Please wake up!!

JUST STOP!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RageAfterStorm/status/879289257965355008
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wa6k1Q8gsw
youtube.com/watch?v=pefRI8Lie-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cryptofascist*

Oy Vey! listening to that almost felt like going through anudda shoah. I think Ill go count my shekels now to calm myself down.

>jumpcuts
Into the trash it goes.

You should not judge people based on group affiliation! Judge everyone as an individual. Be liberty loving and smart, don't fall into the trrap of "muh blood" mentality. Tribalism is not cool.

What makes Judaism so toxic is its tribal collectivist nature. (Not implying it's ALL JEWS but it's still a problem because a lot of times Judaism is just a group identity politics front, which rips America apart).

this ugly cunt still shilling her asinine channel?

HNNNNNNNNNG

go to sleep Allison. Advertize your Patreon supported crap elsewhere

op you've been making this exact thread for a week now, first with lauren southern, now with this bitch
everyone on here knows you are doing this ironically, could you at least adjust your tactics so comes off as more authentic?

It's gone. Starting to think the /ourgirl/ claims are true. Race realism is the second most forbidden redpill after all.

She shut her patreon down to signal her total allegiance to racism, don't you get it?

The globalist are using idiots like her to press this "muh european blood" idealogy,

I'm exposing a new cryptofascist. I have been exposing identity politics for over a year on Sup Forums now, go look at my record. I am unashamed.

I began to expose Laren Southern this week because it was a concerning trend that a lot of excellent ancap/libertarian aligned sources are shifting to the extreme idenetity-driven right.

I don't see why I should jus shut up about it. So far no one has shown why 'm wrong on this fucking issue, either.

zip it

Please stop, I was a libertarian when I was 16. You aren't saving us, if you're smart one day you will become us.

Your belief system is simply a stepping stone, or a gateway to nat-soc. Soon you will realize that you are naive and that the other races aren't going to wake up or stop what they are doing to us, this includes the Jew.

She isn't who any of yoju idiots think she is, she's part of the new wave of cryptofascist content online including Lana Lokteff, Tara McCarthy Lauren Southern and others I can't remember atm. But they all popped up recently OUT OF NOWHERE and started to parrot extreme identity "muh white blood" politics points.

It's so clear it's not organic, there is something very dark and fucked up happening. The globalists are doing something to our culture/sciety and I'm not even totally sure yet what it might be.

I will never betray my principles. And by the way folks like Lauren Southern and Chris Cantwell and Stefan Molyneux have essentially betrayed their principles.

People always tell me as an AnCap to go check out the cryptofascist Chris Cantwell who has a racist FAKE anarcho-capitalist libertarian show.

But no, I will NOT fuking fall into this trap. The entire fucking libertarian/an cap world is being targeted and ijacked by extreme identity politics insanity. We need to expose this.

I again just want to say Sup Forums White identity folks are good people, they are just misled AF. They need to get the hell out of identity politics, BECAUSE THEY HAVE BECOME GLOBALIST TOOLS PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

And this is why the right will never achieve anything again.
The moment you get support, you dismiss it, and end up in complete infighting.

>Implying no one is already aware of this and actively trying to stop it

>This video is not available in your country.

???

I don't consider myself as being in the same group as extreme White identity folks who base their entire politics on "muh people" or "muh tribe".

I am way mentally evolved out of any of that primitive tribalist/collectivist madness. I'm redpilled, you're NOT

change your locale to burger

Cucks BTFO

>It's like she's reading a script from Jared Taylor.
Hmmm really makes you think... It's almost as if she is jumping on a bandwagon to efame... But I guess you are more in emotionally in touch with how women work like most faggots.

Reminder that robotsex and space colonization are the only important issues

Kill yourself.
>Ancap Flag
>On a Nat-Soc board

You're an embarrassment. Yeah just open the borders to immigrants to drive down wages and make the Jews their profits. Just let the Jews run their media conglomerates and banks and universities. Lolbergtarianism is crypto-liberalism. It's literally no different than the platform of the Democratic party except you try to wedge in a bit of nationalism somehow. But you can't be fucked to understand it's that freedom you give the kikes to run our government that undermines the nationlistic tendencies/goals you have.

This is a Nat-Soc board and none of your reddit shit is going to be taken seriously here. Fuck off. Them punching right is a great thing you retarded ass nigger.

Libertarianism died with Ron Paul. That's when we all woke up and realized we can't get what we want unless we put up a real fight.

I'm a fascist, you're a fascist, he's a fascist, she's a fascist, everybody's a fascist. No one believes you actually know what that even means.

#NotAllRacismIsWrong
It's group self preservation. Groups exist, if they didn't there would be no Jewish cabals, blacktivists, or anything of the sort. Groups do exist and it is an individual's duty to protect themselves by protecting their group.

When you fight against racism when a person is just protecting their group, you're wrong not them.

Perfect women don't ex-

>it was a concerning trend that a lot of excellent ancap/libertarian aligned sources are shifting to the extreme idenetity-driven right.

who gives a fuck. (((ancap))) and (((libertarianism))) are just as socially degenerate as liberalism, but with the libertarian (((free market))) die jüden can create monopolies and rip off the consumer easier.

so in short, go fuck yourself. there is literally nothing wrong with being proud of your identity, and you market obsessed cryptokikes would sell your countries heritage and culture down the river for a slightly better national GDP.

heil victory.

>whine all day about how bluepilled normies are
>some of them start coming to our side
>"dumb whore, she is just jumping on a bandwagon"

Kill yourself retard. She is actually risking a lot by attaching herself to such opinions in public, including legal action

Posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

Sheeeeeeeeeeit

apparently our favorite house negress is going to whiteknight for her in her next video
despite the fact that retard Allison used the daily stormcuck as a source
Coping with her sister's rape really messed her up, didn't it?

N you can tell she has a more male-like brain. Those girls are the dangerous ones. All these crypto girls have that in common: they may possess (some) femininity and beauty, but also they have this nerdy intellectualness and if you pay attention, they think more like a man than a normal girl does.

This is what makes them such dangerous political machines, they are like crypto-males (not trannies, but almost like them mentally)

look here at her face and u can see she is mentally quite MALE

She has sneaky eyes and a kind of skull shape that indicates a large brain and capacity for male-style thinking. (I am very redpilled on gender issues and I recommend everyone checks out r/theredpill to understand the female)

These females are extra dangerous and they tend to screw up society quickly, they are like feminist brained women who are not using their brains for feminism but istead for rightwing identitarian extremism.

Im forming a beachhead on this board for real center-right liberty loving individualists who see that racial division is A TOOL OF GLOBALISM

YOU ARE A GLOBALIST TOOL.
Wake up, you're only helpping the left by seeming evil and Nazi, retard

The amount of kvetching over this video from the (((skeptic))) sodomites is amusing.

>#NotAllRacismIsWrong
>#ActuallyYesItFUCKINGIs

Leave, Tumblr.

If she drops the choker and embrace christianity i might start t like her .

>she's a cryptofacist
Wtf i love rageafterstorm now
Fuck off and die, better yet, go let commies tread over you while we facists fight them instead of crying about muh constitution

She should start a Counter.Fund to replace her patreon, I bet she would get loads of betabucks on there.

She is legit attractive and should use those looks to repeat back political opinions I agree with in exchange for money

You lot will hang right beside the commies.

A lot of people on here hold individualist viewpoints and don't sign onto the "muh tribe" or "muh blood" worldview.

This board is openminded, not just for fucking Neo Nazis

and you can tell* she has a more male-like brain

chokers are hot

It's incredible to me how dishonest the "skeptics" like Sargon, Kraut, and Jeff Holiday are on the topic of race.

To this day they ALL continue to dodge a debate with TheAltHype because they know they'll lose. Holiday's excuse is that thealthype misrepresented Holiday which is a complete fucking lie. Holiday just misinterpreted what TheAltHype said.

It's annoying as fuck that these faggots just pick and choose "dumb" race realists to argue with so they look smart, while ignoring the race realists who would utterly destroy them.

Really opened my eyes to how cucked many of those anti-SJW cunts are. Not agreeing with her is understandable but that Computing Forever nu-male cuck was actually saying "pls stop this Rage I promoted you in my last video!"

same shit for me
use hooktube, it works there

I hate communism, retard, because IT'S COLLECTIVISM

Racial collectivism (i.e. "muh tribe" or "racism") is just as bad.

Be center-right. People who aren't center-right are usually stupid dickheads anyway. You need to understand you're falling right into the globalist trap! Jackass!

I'm hearing there will be a debate on this topic, maybe althype will make an appearance. I'm hoping Jared Taylor or Molyneux will.

Ok, worked. ty

It's funny how anything white person does is racist, there's even "subconcious racism"... How can people be so stupid to believe that?

you sound like a retard conspiracy theorist

When did you realize that seemingly intelligent women are basically just LARPERS; You can litterally see her regurgitating bottom of barrel memes like "we wuz kangz and shieet" instead of making any useful or authentic point; the very fact that they thing youtube is an appropriate platform for their opinions hint at the underlying voyeuristic motivations.

>kraut
Why the fuck do people still watch this cuck?

>(I am very redpilled on gender issues and I recommend everyone checks out r/theredpill to understand the female)

jesus christ m8 get a fidget spinner or something to calm your autism

>skeptics" like Sargon, Kraut, and Jeff Holiday are on the topic of race.
they are center-left, they don't get it.

Real rightwingers are libertarian and much more pro-Trump. Sargon supported Trump but only because he hated Hillary.

WE NEED A CENTER-RIGHT FUCKING REVOLUTION IN AMERICA AND FUCKING END THE LIBERALS AND THE FAR RIGHT OR WE'RE TOAST AS A COUNTRY

On a tier list of those who are the most familiar with the nuances of the science/research on the issue it'd go as follows:
thealthype > molyneux > taylor

I really like Molyneux and Taylor but I think thealthype is one of the best representatives for race realism.

Shut the fuck up you worthless CIA tool.
Where the fuck did you faggots come from?
Is this the new strategy?
If you're not racist then you are a retard.

16? hah get on my level 12 bitch

I checked her DNA profile and she has a direct lineage to Adolf

>IT'S COLLECTIVISM
Boofuckinghoo you gigantic pussy. Fuck you.

Well I hope he does as well. If you're on twitter talk to Tara Mcarthy.

The Alt Hyp is run by cryptofascist and all aro8und weirdo Ryan Faulk, who has basically spent his life trying to kickstart "muh white race" idntity politics into gear.

DON'T YOU RETARDED FUCKS GET IT??! IDENTITY POLITICS IS RAPING, PILLAGING AND SLAUGHTERING AMERICA TO FUCKING SMITHEREENS! WAKE THE FUCK UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

U DON'T SOLVE ANTIWHITE RACISM BY BECOMING PROWHITE RACIST
JUST CONDEMN ALL KIND OF RACISM AND BE A FUCKING INDIVIDUAL
NOT A WEAK TRIBE MEMBER WHO NEEDS "MUH PEOPLE"

>lul its all a trap do nothing
Fuck off, I'm punching left you moron. Go buy your super male vitality from alex jones and jerk off to leann macadoo

the reason why people had a problem with her video is because she used no credible sources. She disregarded Occam's Razor and jumped to the conclusion that the IQ difference should be attributed to genetics while completely dismissing other factors like epigenetics, diet, lifestyle choices, ghetto culture, shitty parents, high dropout rates or even air pollution

>You can't watch this vid in your country.

What? Why?

>FUCKING END THE FAR RIGHT
You need to fuck off faggot.

As hitler 2.0 gonna need proofs

change your locale to North America

are you legit fucking retarded
your argument here is

>If you don't believe what I believe, you're a st-stupid d-dickhead!!!

Also stop using exclamation points it makes you come across like a fucking child.

great post

Thealthype really wants to have a live debate/conversation against race-deniers so if Tara can set that up she should come on her show. I'll ask him about it.

Yea I love Ryan Faulk even if he is a literal faggot.

She's /our girl/.

Haters fuck off jews.

You idiot, you can't NOT play id politics if others are playing it, and the left WILL NOT stop playing it, until it is utterly crushed.

The left and mudslimes are being used to fuck over the West, and they are effective enemies of the ppl. Either they get removed from the West, or the West dies, that simple. I would like the West to survive, but I don't know if enough ppl want it or have the balls to support it (many cucked and apathetic ppl), time will tell how it goes, but it won't be pretty, and if you think convincing white western ppl to stop the id politics stuff will prevent shit from hitting the fan, you're in for a rude awakening. Good thing that if the left and the mudslimes win (they are going to become one thing only) and the West is truly fucked, they will start to turn on each other and the West will be like most ME, a piece of shit violent dust bowl. Have a good evening :^)

The kikes shut her down:

twitter.com/RageAfterStorm/status/879289257965355008

you don't know a strawmanning larper when you see one, do you?

>IDENTITY POLITICS IS RAPING, PILLAGING AND SLAUGHTERING AMERICA TO FUCKING SMITHEREENS!
America'a already dead. America was a white nation. The America that you supposedly love is a bullshit impostor. The melting pot is globalist bullshit.

>Im forming a beachhead on this board for real center-right liberty loving individualists who see that racial division is A TOOL OF GLOBALISM

You know what? Keep doing what you're doing instead. You're doing a great job of turning people away from this. Never stop an enemy when he is messing up.

>lithuanian christcuck
the fuck

You all need to study her mindset / brain type because there is crazy shit going on, see this post for more info I collected lmfao my great grandpa was a Jew, that piss u off? I'm 1/8 Jewish so according to Neo Nutzis I should burn 1/8 of myself off hahahahah

>America'a already dead.
THATS WHAT THE FUCKING FEDS WANT U TO THINK IDIOT, YOU'RE BELIEVING GLOBALIST BULLSHIT

>our favorite house negress
josephine?

Thanks for letting me know about her channel, good to see more white women getting #woke to the racial issue.

By the way, I hope you know that anarchism is a complete meme. It still blows my mind that people think that there are different types of anarchism. In reality anarchism is simply the absence of any governance or law. Without the government to support you you larping faggots would get crushed so quickly it's not even funny. Then, the only way you could enforce your gay ideology is by force, de facto becoming the state.

>You're doing a great job of turning people away from this
You wish this was true SO HARD but the stormtards are working overtime to shut the truth down because they can't handle it!

Tree of Logic. Josephine is bluepilled on race, she was arguing against Rage and Tara.

Why the fuck is this cunt not banned
STOP SHILLING THE EXACT SAME THREAD EVERY DAY

I'm watching his response to that sodomite with the dreadlocks.

tree. One day she hosts Lana who larps using nazi terminology like operation Reinhard which was a plan to mass murder thousands of hundreds of Poles, then she makes a video where she sucks Polish dick. WTF?

>reddit
Fuck off faggot, libertarianism will get us nowhere- it is a losing strategy.
If we don't fight we will die. Either join us or fuck off.

where can i see these debates?

>This girl is cryptofascist and almost just openly fascist.
Good

one more on our side, one less on your side :^)

not out yet

you're black aren't you

just bantz, lad

I'm not even American but it's obvious that what's destroying America are the blacks, beaners and Jews. Racism is the healthy, natural instinct all people have to prefer their own and shun outsiders. All other races are far more racist than whites, it's pointless trying to stop it because they will never stop, beaners want to live with beaners and blacks want to live with blacks. The only people who are really forced to be non-racist are whites which puts us at a massive disadvantage to the other races who do have a very big sense of their group and working to keep their group strong and protecting it from outside threats.

Are you jewish?
youtube.com/watch?v=3Wa6k1Q8gsw

oh you meant Josephine v Allison? it was on J's twitter

>autarchic nationalists with closed societies are helping the globalists
But how? Read some Hoppe if you want to be a libertarian. You can even try Rothbard if Hoppe is 2goy4u.

this is such evil vile dark shit, please stop being a far right nutjob!

Just a reminder the skeptic community is made up of genetic dead ends.
youtube.com/watch?v=pefRI8Lie-8

>please stop being a far right nutjob!
beg for it

>Hoppe
the man who sold out libertarianism by cuddling up to fascism.

No thanks. I'm too smart for you.

>ancap/libertatrian kiddies
Ah i remember good days back in 2012 when i was raging libertarian Ron Paul fag, thinking that everything can be fixed with doze of liberty and freedom...

But then i became a wage slave for 2 years and experience worst shit imaginable.
Then i was surrounded by niggers in Atlanta and experienced literally african tier chimpout. Niggers and spics were smashing cars, windows and destroying rest of private property. This was my first experience of "Sup Forums was right again".

I then realised that my movement was full of teen neets who never experienced what real world really looks like and my policies won't ever help a simple hard working american worker.

Calling out the jew multiple times on (((social media))) while showing your face is both the bravest and stupidest thing I've seen.
But at least she seems sincere, unlike these band wagon hopping alt light "muh based black guy XD kek" faggots.

>tfw too mentally evolved to survive the rising tide of color