What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/23/reality-stars-boyfriend-arthur-collins-arrested-nightclub-acid/
youtube.com/watch?v=X6liK7-3DGk
youtube.com/watch?v=vsfUEgoFA6o
youtube.com/watch?v=jozozH09XSs
twitter.com/trobinsonnewera/status/841494265356263424
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_throwing
townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/03/16/there-have-been-1500-acid-attacks-since-2011-inlondon-n2299876
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2701228/The-face-courage-Scarred-survivors-acid-attacks-reveal-got-terrible-injuries-wont-beaten.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a white guy with a face tattoo is for me equal to an muslim and a muslim dementor fucking white trash is invading europe

Hang on a second, he can't do that. That's muslim cultural appropriation to throw acid in faces!

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/23/reality-stars-boyfriend-arthur-collins-arrested-nightclub-acid/

Acid attacks and child rape are literally british culture

Fucking cultural appropriation, though it's just part and parcel of living in the big city I guess.

The REAL reason behind the surge in acid attacks is because the bongs banned weapons. It was certainly brought over by the Pakis, but it's been picked up wholesale by the underworld, who use it as a weapon of intimidation for which there is no real viable defense. Why fuck around pulling a knife on a guy when you can just squirt battery acid into his face out of a bottle of Lucozade?

All in all it's just a reflection of the dystopic state of the UK (of which Pakis and their sick culture are just one of the many manifestations of decay)

what a KEK tommy is

telling the truth because that's how you maintain integrity

Where do people get this acid from? What is it?

ain't nothing wrong with sending a clear message to your enemies

there is no reason to value them as human

DAILY REMINDER TOMMY ROBINSON IS A SHABBOS GOY ZIONIST

Big enough man to admit when he was wrong. Rock on Tommy.

Drain cleaner usually

Throwing acid? What is he to the muslim girl? Her uncle?

this is the most racist and anti-white thing i have ever seen

Hero

Tommy is more effective in the real world than a white nationalist Sup Forums poster.

>beautiful

the people replacing and genociding brits are beautiful? hope he gets skewered by a winged hussar plumber tbqhfam

lel zyklon'd

lol what's that

Imagine what would happen to the Muslim population if more Brits did shit like this to the invaders. Instead, Tommy wants to counter-signal how he loves based Muslims.

>Tom "I didnu muffin" Robinson

God I hate this cunt. He's an ex hooligan who's worse than most niggers. He has a pathetic excuse for every crime he's been charged with. He has actually convinced a large portion of people that it's some conspiracy by the cops, and not the fact that he's a thick stupid thug who goes looking for fights.

Also, just like in this situation, the dude is legitimately stupid, and often caught out in not checking his facts.

The guy is a fucking joke.

This. It's a confusion of terms, because most Oven/Drain Cleaner is basic, but most people can't tell the difference so "acid attack" is the oft cited term.

Appeasement. It never works with Muslims but he's trying anyway.

Kys

I am on acid, it's brilliant desu

LOL just break a window you dumb fucks.

it is fucking true morons, youtube.com/watch?v=X6liK7-3DGk

dude he literally opened a nerve gas canister while he was still inside, and that's your problem with the scene?

That makes more sense, I kept imagining someone going around with something like this.

Like what the fuck would even be the point of doing something like this? I love how they got the most nazi looking motherfucker to do it, too.

did he assume that cause he threw it honor face

He's obviously holding his breath

doesn't look like that

hey look at that german propaganda again

im a fag and im voting AfD. I wish the politics and muslims nothing but to be gassed.

I wouldnt even lose a tear if Hitler would rise from the grave - even if it would mean my death.
I rather be gassed with every single one of them just so Germany could live.

Funny enough most nerve gas agents are absorbed through the skin. Protective gas masks are just a placebo to keep you going against more than half of the available biological weapons out there.

What's the sauce on that?

top kek

Germany's wet dream.

This. Being exposed even to a waft of that with exposed eyes is enough to get gank'd

youtube.com/watch?v=vsfUEgoFA6o
youtube.com/watch?v=jozozH09XSs

Why are you attacking the GIRLS you absolute faggots. The men are the problem. Too big for you?

they should be hanging their kids from trees

the more sadistic and cruel the message the better

>Retard

They are all the problem and we shouldnt have any mercy

Daily reminder that Tommy Robinson is a Jew.

twitter.com/trobinsonnewera/status/841494265356263424

youtube.com/watch?v=X6liK7-3DGk

Posting in a shareblue thread

Are you one of the retards who will cherry-pick acid attack back to the victorian era in order to justify the mass increase brought about by muslim immigration?

probably Homeland or some shit

Brutal

UK is worse off than I thought. The natives are starting to act like Muslims.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_throwing
"Today, acid attacks are reported in many parts of the world. Since the 1990s, Bangladesh has been reporting the highest number of attacks and highest incidence rates for women,[11][12] with 3,512 Bangladeshi people acid attacked between 1999 and 2013.[13] Although acid attacks occur all over the world, this type of violence is most common in South Asia.[14]"

townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/03/16/there-have-been-1500-acid-attacks-since-2011-inlondon-n2299876

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2701228/The-face-courage-Scarred-survivors-acid-attacks-reveal-got-terrible-injuries-wont-beaten.html