Anything you wanted to ask a jewish, Israeli, zionist person

Israeli, ask me anything.

y tho

to troll

Where you at? I went to Akko a few weeks ago.

There's no 24th month. I thought kikes were smart.

I live in Jerusalem, what have you lost in Akko?haha love you US

What do the 9th of November and the 24th of July have to do with either country?

Why TF does your country is so cancerous in the middle east ? (and don't say muuuhh iran want destroy us)

did your grandfathers got gassed by evil germans when they were 8 y/o like every jew claims to?

is it kosher to push a cart on shabbos? rabbi zen levi says no hire a shabbos goy before shabbos and rabbi tenabaume says if you live in an eruv it is kosher but chabad does not do eruvs so i am shit out of luck

are you dentist?
will youstay on your desert, keeping mudpeople in check?. ktxbai

Just to see you freak out. never go full retard bud
not every jew claims to. Most (over 99%) Sepharadic Jews have no grandparents who survived the holocaust because Nazi Germani didn't manage to deal with them. many of the Ashkenazi jews have holocaust survivers relatives, such as I.

better here than being on poland. Have fun in your european primitive village.

How many years until the ultra orthodox take all the country for themselves?

Touchy subject. When it happens I am coming to Brazil!

hitler didnt kill enough of you lot

do jews have inferiority complex?

I hear from Israeli friends that people are getting fucking sick of their shit...is this somewhat true?

if he could just get rid of my big nose genes and your "bad yellow teeth" genes
not really, it's complicated. There are different types of jewish lifestyle and belief. I am for once an atheist, and there are the "ultra orthodox" which resemble the Hassidic jews and other groups who are very religious.
although, in overall statement they are not "more jews" than me, they are just more religious.
jewish = someone who was born to a jewish mother, or someone who officially converted to judaism (like Ivanka trump, she is jewish just as much as I am)

Why as a Texan, should I care either way about Israel? Serious question.

do you know that you're a turk khazar and have nothing to do with biblical Israelites? you are turks mixed with slavs and germans

they will have demographic superiority, it is just a matter of time. they have very strict lifestyle and they are very much reliable on healthcare. once they are majority, this country means nothing to me.

good question. first of all, don't refer yourself as Texan. you are American. you can either way ask "why do I care about Afghanistan?" or "why do I care about blah blah blah".
your country is not stupid. if it has strong relations with Israel it's because they have a good reason too. global politics is a very hot subject, and America, as the "leader of the liberal world" wants Israel, a powerful nation - to be by her side.

>i read something on Sup Forums so that means i know everything about the subject the post

Are ((they)), the ones who run the media and push mass immigration, keynesian economics and globalism really jews?

As in, are most israelis aware of what they are doing? Do the ones who are aware support it? Are they really jews or do they belong to the synagogue of satan and hide behind you guys?

So in a way, Israel has become a failed experiment and will eventually become some type of third world country that implodes on too many leeches and not enough hard working Israelis?

Is this a reason why some ultra orthodox anti zionist communities that live around the world refuse to move to Israel?

lol ashkenazi look like turks not like arabs which the original Israelites were.

this isn't a place for larping op

woah woah woah, you are talking far far beyond what you know. remember - it's 2017, the future is not near. If you want to call something "failed experiment" you should check your own country - your gangs in san paulo and your corrupted politics. fuck off

Awnser

Why don't you gas yourself kike?

Why did you pricks get so buttblasted about NZ sponsoring the UN resolution calling for an end to the settlements? You know if Mossad hadn't devalued our passports with their shenanigans it probably wouldn't have happened.

We don't take kindly to "friendly" intelligence agencies fucking around in our backyard, you guys are as liked as the French because of that bullshit.

can you tell us (goyim) any secret plans? do you plan to make you job erase white people from earth?

Sao Paulo not san paulo...shows how much you know about Brazil.

I am just asking based on what other Israeli people have told me.

Most of them see it this way and have already planned to jump ship

don't get pissed at me, I am asking a fair question .

I have seen ultra orthodox anti zionists fucking burning the israeli flag in New York...so I don't think I am being offensive

What's you favorite flavor of racemixing?

Hi mate, I'm planning on going to Jerusalem this year. Are Israeli people friendly to foreigners?

>With a tan I would probably look like one of your people anyway, shalom.

I mined you a tripcode. Put #Bopd488N into the name field of your posts.

why does palestina still exist? you take way too much time you lazy fucks.