Redpill me on Chile please. I want to leave Canada and live a quiet life somewhere in Chile...

Redpill me on Chile please. I want to leave Canada and live a quiet life somewhere in Chile. Unless Sup Forums tells me not to. I was thinking Osorno. But really I have no clue

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fOPFj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lived there 8 years
>cheap
>whorish women
>smug weak mexi-like men
>nice but so is lot of places
>no jobs
>lot of jews believe it or not
>pretty trendy-prog esp. cities
>lot of drugs and they are cheap
>pretty commie when it comes to government aid
>earthquakes rumble
>cold and hot then really hot and humid then ice cold
>everyone is mixed mongol
there ya go

Do you speak mexican?

Anyway, move to the prairies or mountains in Canada, you'll have the same life but you won't have to put up with being in a 2nd world country.

No. I already live in the prairies. And not far from the mountains. I need to leave the country for various reasons

> I need to leave the country for various reasons
Does Chile have an extradition treaty?

I don't know. Im not leaving for nefarious reasons. It's all legit and within the law. I'll be moving myself and my family there

>Im not leaving for nefarious reasons
So why the fuck would you go to some South American shithole if the law isn't after you?

Why not? I just want to live in the countryside and raise and grow my own g food. And Chile looked alright.

And you can't do this in Canada?

Stopped in Valparaiso while on deployment... It was pretty chill. Good wine. Friendly women. Would go back.

As I stated I have to leave for various reasons

Well that's helpful.

>Unless Sup Forums tells me not to.
>But really I have no clue
Kind of sounds like you shoulnd't be the one making this decision for your family.

Eh maybe. My wife wants to move to another country. And I took the initiative to find a place that suited our wants. The climate seems especially nice. And the scenery is nice. We speak conversational Spanish. And have enough money that we don't need to work

I have thought about this too OP.

The problem is I have no idea what I would do there for a living. Learning Spanish is not a problem to me but my field is journalism. Maybe I should school myself to marketeer?

>speak conversational Spanish
>And have enough money that we don't need to work
Well in that case, go for it. The cost of living is lower, there's nice mountains and coastline, and the weather is lovely.

Have you looked into the requirements for permanent residency? Far too many people these days aren't aware that you can't simply pack your bags and move to another country. In civilized nations, there's usually background checks, medical tests, interviews, permits to obtain, and plenty of fees, bureaucratic hurdles, and waiting around.

>>Redpill me on Chile please

>Chilean President: “We Need More Female Presidents In The World”
>Michelle Bachelet, president of Chile, sat down with BuzzFeed News to talk about her friend Hillary Clinton, sexism on the campaign trail, and women’s and LGBT rights.

archive.fo/fOPFj

I haven't looked into how to actually move there. Just assumed I'd figure it out somehow. I don't always plan ahead really well. I don't actually have a degree. Would probably start a business there and employ as many people as possible. If that would help me out?

I've always wanted to be a journalist. What's it like user? Just wanna know so I can wallow in self pity about the life I missed

Stay and try to get gun laws to be unfucked then move to an all white area in america.

Kek, I'm working part time. Still a student.

How old are you? If you have a degree you can still go for it

How is it you ask? If you're a news freak it's awsome to be around news and facts all the time

You obviously don't *have* any good reason. You just think moving to some other country is going to be some kind of magical panacea, like the bumpkin you are. Sucks that you're going to be dragging your kids with you on your lame quarter/mid-life crisis. Hopefully your wife is willing to veto your faggotry, and possibly divorce you.

If you have enough money that you don't need to work, why in the fuck are you talking about starting a business?

If you don't have enough money, don't move.