Thanks Mcdonalds

Thanks Mcdonalds

What did they mean by this?

Another company to boycott. Wendy's it is!

Rape is rape and murder is murder too.

Love is love
life is life
panzer panzer

however some forms of love are better than others

>reminder that brands are not your friends. brands are not people. a brand does not feel sadness or empathy
>the sole purpose of these tweets is to try and join the "global conversation". brands are attempting to sell you an emotional connectio

why do greasy burger joints pander to liberals who only eat soy and granola?

I just got back from McDonald's.
What should I do with my food?

Such strong messaging, almost like the left has run out of ideas

stuff is stuff

>love is universal

What the fuck do they even mean?

someone should post that LEGALIZE LOVE meme with the picture of the one fag licking the inside out colon of some other fag in the tweet reply

eat it cause otherwise waste of money
choose better next time

Eat it. You already paid. Just don't go there again.

Jews are jews

this

If you're curious, Wendy's social media account is run by VML (marketing agency) in Kansas City

I honestly don't get it though. They're alienating 40% of their audience, is this really a good financial move?

Shit it out

Yep 100%

Only buy from companies that don't try to mind rape you to buy their products.

Take a bite then smear shit all over the beef patty. Wrap it up nicely and return to the McDonald's and complain that the beef was undercooked.

>when you lose your most vocal proponents because because you wanted to cater to a small group of customers that nobody else wants to be associated with.

THUMBS DOWN.

I haven't been to McDonalds in over ten years because I am a petty grudge holding person and one time the cashier wouldn't let me make a $10.01 purchase with the only $10 bill I had

I see that I've made a good call

McDonalds is very popular in the gay community because of the diarrhea it induces. Many gays will eat a large combo meal 6 or so hours before a night "on the town" to clean their intestines out. Coupled with a taste that can't be beat, it's easy to see why so many homosexual men are "Lovin' it"!

Fun things are fun!

Ah, the identity property.

X equals itself.

So fundamental.

This would violate the NAP.

You weren't already avoiding them? McDonald's is nasty.

they chose a side and they're betting on that side winning.

It means you shouldn't have any morals or values also they're going to legalize pedophilia because love is love you fucking bigot.

>Take a bite THEN smear shit all over the beef patty.
Wrong order, d00d.

(((money))) is love

Keep on buying our food, goy, even if it has degraded into greasy shit

yep, flag checks out

McDonald's is nigger food.

so do they also condone adult and child relationships of the pedo nature?

Yeah, what if you love kids? love is love

BOYCOTT QUEER FAGGOT SUPPORTERS

THEY WILL BURN IN HELL FOR SUPPORTING SIN

What.

their statement is ambiguous so one could easily meme this into mcdonalds supportings pedos

Never violate McDonald's NAP.

Homosexuality leads to pederasty like clockwork, so yes.

kek

>Love is universal
Well except between an adult and a child, or a pet, or a corpse, right? Right?

Oh well, love is love amirite.

Reminder kids get taken away in Canada if McDonalds can brainwash them into thinking they are gay. Reminder this is white genocide. Reminder the kikes behind it know its white genocide. Reminder that if you eat McDonalds youre funding white genocide.

>but but but Im a degenerate who cant handle myself and it tastes good!

Your race or your burger. If you choose the burger, youre a race traitor.

If being gay is 100% acceptable, then if everyone on Earth was gay and refused to grow up and have kids, would that mean people are fine with ending the human race? And if the answer is no, does that mean only a certain amount of people can be gay? That would make gay people look like assholes and inclusive, right?

Watch interstellar

Anal sex between men is not love. Fucking sodomites

Had a dream I worked at McDonald's last night

Why do such things exist?
I can't understand.

Also, reminder to tell your kids if they say they are gay, that they will never get to see mommy and daddy again. That will make this horseshit backfire real quick. The kids will spread it among themselves, and everyone will be afraid to be a fag.

They meant if you don't hold black trannies with autism that want to suck dick in public in high esteem, you're evil.

But here all the hamburger restaurant chains are : Quick which serves hallal food, Burger King which is shit, and McDo. There's nothing else.

Niggers are niggers

>aids is universal

sure is ronald

We should meme McDonalds as some sort of population control for the LGBTQAWXYZ community.

Literally every leftist pro-gay argument can be changed into a pro-pedo argument simply by replacing "gay" with "pedo". You can try this yourself. This McDonalds shit is a good example, as is "you're born gay/pedo".

When you point this out they'll tell you a child cannot consent, which is just an ad hoc solution to bullshit their way out of the discussion by adding additional clausules.

#Hope
#LoveWins
#Resist

Buy some burger, mix with onion and seasoning, throw some egg in. Thats pretty much it. Make some sauces, like grainy dijon with sweet BBQ, the choices are endless. Processed and fast food burgers are shit. I don't think France has A&W, but they sell their seasoning in a bottle - and use organic meat with no hormones and steroids and antibiotics etc, they are the best place to go to if they are around - and I havent seen a single political campaign out of them, except that they have a weasel looking merchant going around on the commercial.

I'm lovin' it.

This is the only adult thing to do to be honest

Top 10 anime betrayals

Who cares I'll steal at that trash

I really used to not give a shit if two fudge packers played around in private.
All of this bullshit pandering and pushing has made me anti-LGBT.

It's so easy to make your own burger

Take it back and say that you found a swastika in your food.

>Thanks Mcdonalds

Enjoy your last McDonald's meal; stuff is tasty, but I will never eat i again. Could we get a list of corporations that promote this? Here in Canada the TD bank is notorious for their pro homosexual ads. I would love to know where to stop spending my money.

Good for you. This is the only way to conduct oneself, in my opinion.

So McDonalds official pro-pedophilia now?

Push this meme

LGBT is a Marxist organization i wouldnt associate with them. We have essentially been infiltrated by degenerate feminism. Only in a feminist society would we be promoting this public tolerance of indecency.
Well they arent traditionalist thats for sure. They worship profits if anything.

nice try McDonalds, still not eating your shit

>LGBT is a Marxist organization
This physically and grammatically is incorrect.
They are not an organization, which makes it all the more insidious.

>not following nip mcdonalds

I wonder if the Dave McDonald dude would be pissed today.
Like "this ain't what I wanted to do."
That shit is fucking weird.
>Some dude starts a business.
>Gets big.
>Gets old.
>Passes it on to the public.
>Suddenly everywhere spreading propaganda.

McDonald's should literally be
>McDonald's: You Want a Fucking Cheeseburger, or Not?
Instead
>Love is Love
The fuck are they going on about? Why?
Not enough gays buy their shitty food?

This world could be so much cooler.
>McDonald's: We Prefer You Put Our Burgers In Your Mouth But We Understand If You Like To Cut Corners Like Us
>McDonald's: Tastes Just As Good Going In the Out as It Does Coming Out the In

I couldn't be bothered to whip up an image because it's 7am and I haven't slept, but basically have a Big Mac encroaching on a cheeseburger with some stupid hastags or something alone the lines of
NO RACE
NO GENDER
NO AGE
LOVE IS LOVE

>love is universal

but is filthy aids ridden butt sex?

What are they? A symptom of it?

Why do companies keep shoving this agenda down our throats. you sell burgers so make burgers not propaganda

Good thing we have Wataburger and Wendy's.

They are a movement that was sparked by Cultural Marxism. This is different from an organization.

Its so ridiculous that companies insist on pumping out propaganda like this. Of course, we here at Sup Forums know they are virtue signaling and just trying to sell some extra burgers for some extra shekels.

However, some normies will see this message and will take it to heart. Some normies will be influenced by this. Some normies will form their opinion on love and sex because a fucking RESTAURANT told them to. Imagine being such a sheep that your opinion on anything (besides diarrhea) has been formed by McDonalds. Its one thing to absorb propaganda from your parents, or teacher, or priest, or peers. Its another thing to absorb it from the worst fast food place in existence.

How do we fix our society?

>This message was brought to you by the Wendy's Corporation.

This would be great, an app that lets you know which companies are subverting the morals of your country

Hopefully McDonald's can return to its former greatness. Once they see that they've lost their most vocal proponents (formerly including me), they aren't going to find it easy to defend themselves against public criticism, especially regarding wages.

>5 years from now
>new McCEO steps on
>reverses everything
>apologies for the promotion of homosexuality
>AnCaps are back on board

Its called marketing bigot. They latching onto propaganda and spreading it same time makes mucho dollars.
So are they harmless or not? Reminds me of Donald Trumps Pedes thing.

You would know, wouldn't you, faggot?

Wow how did i miss this? It never occurred to me people actually think in such a depraved manner. Ah now i see why genocides happened in the past. We just arent there yet.

I would boycott mcdonalds but i already dont eat that garbage

What if all of this is just a big facade to encourage gays to use, or rather "misuse" their property so they can respond in accordance with the non-aggression principle?

>McDonald's becomes "LGBT friendly"
>it becomes a hang out for gays
>they start messing around in the bathroom
>this violates the terms and conditions of their fair use policy of the bathroom, thus constitutes a violation of the NAP
>McDonalds has the right to respond
>revs up those fryers
>fries every single one to a crisp for their NAP violation

Talk about 4D chess!

They are very harmful. It's just that there isn't one big giant LGBT organization.

You mean companies that just make good products and breakthrough with that alone? Those dont exist

It means you should be forced by the government to perform catering for gay bdsm parties.

risky strategy

for me, it's the mcchicken. the best fast food sandwich.

Thought that was taco bell, i've seen more of them there than mcdonalds.