Suicide

“Suicide is an option” voice in my head tells me.

“I can’t, I’ll take mom & dad with me. They don’t deserve it” I tell the voice

“You failed everything you started & you don’t belong on this planet, this planet will be better off without you” -Voice

“I have a great job, so I must have did something right” -Me

“You failed that too, & its a matter of time before you end up in jail, where you will end it anyway” -Voice

“if that happens, I might have to end it but until then I need to hold on. I want a family” -Me

“You will never get married, you have toenail fungus!! Its nasty & no one will want to live with you” -Voice

“……..” -Me

“Suicide is an option” -Voice

“Thats throwing away a life God gave me for my own selfish reasons. Ill go to hell” -Me

“Hell does not exist!!! What kind of God knows the future & knows that we the people are super weak & still give us this extremely hard test but you can’t say no because thats suicide & if you don’t worship him you burn for eternity. Why give you a life in the first place? Why? Why? So a loving God just lets us burn ourselves out/die/burn in hell for eternity.” -Voice

“if I was God there would be no pain, & id love to save the world but I can’t even save my own self. I SWEAR I TRY DAILY” -ME

“So do you believe in this God?” -Voice

“yes, I do!! look around you Ive heard many funny religions but the funniest one was (this is all a coincidence)

but Im still so lost” -Me

Repeat Every Single Day, EVEN THOUGH I IVE BECOME A BETTER PERSON TO OTHERS & FINALY PROUD OF HOW FAR I WENT WITH CHANGING MY CHARACTER FOR THE BETTER. I STILL CANT GET RIDE OF THAT VOICE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r16S7gNL7eI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't know how to get rid of the voice but good luck user! Hugs!
>become a better person to others
Have you been ignoring yourself? Taking care of your needs and desires is important too!

You need to find where the voice lives and kill it.

Seek professional help.

cool blog post

youtube.com/watch?v=r16S7gNL7eI

You're becoming a stronger person with every day that goes user, this voice is your subconcious trying to motivate you.

user, user, user. That voice is your conscience. My mum always said it is important to listen to your conscience.

Suicide is always an option. It just makes you a weak pos. Fight that voice. Spit in its face. Live well just to spite it.

The only sane advice. I think suicide ought to be an option with people who have psychological situations that are both intolerable and not responsive to treatment, but getting help should always be the first step.

I agree I used to neglect what I wanted to impress or do well by others. It's not sin to fulfill your own desires. You have to have a bit of that to stay grounded.

Fuck the foresthill bridge.

I refuse to go get help, because I know i can live through this, on my own. I dont want someone telling me what to do. see im my own worst enemy !!! Ill hold on ill make it. JUST THE DAMM VOICE WONT LEAVE ME ALONE :(

Pussy

>arent all of you fucking glad its summer again?

hail the irrelevant blogposts

Lel. I have toenail fungus + a wife and two kids. Everyday my wife tells me to go see a foot doctor and everyday I tell her that she knew what she was getting in to.

thats the foresthill bridge

you're not special, the world does not conspiring against you, you're irrelevant, and if you kill yourself, the world will still continue to live, the next morning the poeple you know will still continue their lives, not giving a single fuck about you.

suicide means you're weaker than others, the people who made it big are the ones who suffered more

>I can’t, I’ll take mom & dad with me
Nah. I'm pretty sure they can just get over it eventually like normal human beings, unlike other useless mentally ill pieces of shit.

There is something that you want to do and you know that you can't do that you haven't done. Figure out what it is. It's the only way to get rid of the voice. For me it was quitting my job and playing poker for a living. Also cutting off 90% of my friends whom I didn't like but I was friends with because I didn't want to be alone.

Your attitude on this matter is why society is weak. You are potentially trying to kill blue on blue here.

We should help people who are with us. No matter how weak or strong they are perceived to be.

And nobody give me that stormfag shit about survival of the fittest. Look at Hermann Goring. He was a heroin addict and overweight shithead, he still rose to a position of power. An ally is an ally no matter what.

Toe fungus is nasty. You probably should kill yourself.

UPDATE!!! READING ALL THIS GAVE ME A EPIPHANY. SERIOUSLY. I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. I LOVE EVERY ONE OF YOU.

This.

Suicide is the cowards option, it's the quickest and easiest way to give up. Everyone says the know what happens after you die but no one actually truly knows, you only have this one life. Wasting the only chance at living you have just because you hit a bump in the road.

In the past, people had things to fight to keep them going: wars, disease, etc. Enemies to inspire them to keep living. Now-a-days with no real enemy to fight people tend to just fight their reflection, and ultimately you loose that fight when you kill that person in the mirror.

Absolutely!

Go to a podiatrist, retard. If over the counter toenail fungus stuff doesn't work they will give you a prescription. Also wear flip flops and go outside daily, between the sunlight and the medicine it should clear up in a matter of months.