Who has a higher IQ, Jews or Asians?

Who has a higher IQ, Jews or Asians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0hZG-zNOk
theguardian.com/world/1999/nov/11/rorycarroll
archive.is/Lthyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whites, asians lie about their IQ scores, they cheat all the time.
Nips being the dumbest.
Also jews are asians retard

Ashkenazis

That's a tough one. Might depend on what kind of Asians you're talking about.

Singapore > Jews but total Asians < Jews

That webm will never not be funny.

the chinese literally riot when testing standards are actually enforced
"The relatively small city of Zhongxiang in Hubei province has always performed suspiciously well in China's notoriously tough "gaokao" exams, each year winning a disproportionate number of places at the country's elite universities.
Last year, the city received a slap on the wrist from the province's Education department after it discovered 99 identical papers in one subject. Forty five examiners were "harshly criticised" for allowing cheats to prosper.
So this year, a new pilot scheme was introduced to strictly enforce the rules.
When students at the No. 3 high school in Zhongxiang arrived to sit their exams earlier this month, they were dismayed to find they would be supervised not by their own teachers, but by 54 external invigilators randomly drafted in from different schools across the county.
A special team of female invigilators was on hand to intimately search female examinees.
Outside the school, meanwhile, a squad of officials patrolled the area to catch people transmitting answers. At least two groups were caught trying to communicate with students.
As soon as the exams finished, a mob swarmed into the school in protest.
"I picked up my son at midday [from his exam]. He started crying. I asked him what was up and he said a teacher had frisked his body and taken his mobile phone from his underwear. I was furious and I asked him if he could identify the teacher. I said we should go back and find him," one of the protesting fathers, named as Mr Yin, said to the police later.
By late afternoon, the invigilators were trapped in a set of school offices, as groups of students pelted the windows with rocks. Outside, an angry mob of more than 2,000 people had gathered to vent its rage, smashing cars and chanting: "We want fairness. There is no fairness if you do not let us cheat."
chink retards can't help but cheat

Jews are higher on verbal skills

Asians are higher on math/spatial/problem solving

And that is why China is still a second world country.

also whites are
chinese copied communism from westerners and jew rats leech of the west, the west is the best because it's white!

He even pours more on himself to extinguish it!!!
Fact is that the IQ score for asians are NON REPRESENTATIVE since they small number of tests can't be applied to 1 billion, the population of China for example.

Say it with me morons:
NON REPRESENTATIVE!

The sheer stupidity on display in this webm is astounding.

Asians are the biggest fucking cheats in history. Don't take their word for anything.

Now the askenazis are a different story. I genuinely believe they are smarter than average

Asians, specially highly educated people from Hong Kong

>accidentally set dick on fire
>friend starts punching you in the balls instead of helping

Fucking Asians man. Savages.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0hZG-zNOk

Hong Kong gets a pass because they were created by the Brits and separated completely from the crazy chinks

>He barely touched the man

jews know how to sell a show
the scheming merchants

> he believes hgk people arent as degenerate as mainlanders
ham ga chan

>I genuinely believe they are smarter than average
You know what I believe, I believe they genuinely get a better education from an early age.
Ashkenazim= Caucasians, those jews are whiter than any Southern European or Mediterranean.

mainlanders are retards who shit and piss on the streets and steal and stink if you think they are the same you're just outing yourself as a mainland monkey

>Who has a higher IQ, Jews or Asians?
Which race landed on the moon?
Which race invented the computer?
Which race first split the atom?

The answer is the white race.

All kikes and chinks do is fake their nations' IQ data.

Singaporeans have a higher IQ than Ashkenazis

I am from kowloon hgk people are a lot more rude then you think. Also our gvt is fucking shit

>Which race first split the atom?
>The answer is the white race.

Why the fuck are we even afraid of these colossal cheaters?

Seriously I bet their armed forces would fold like paper under the slightest pressure because everychink cheated their way into this or that command position.

fpbp

It always is, I don't know why I even try

The kikes might do that but the chinks are non representative by default since they can't possibly pull such a big sample in order to be relevant to their huge population, my opinion those tests are done in student population.

theguardian.com/world/1999/nov/11/rorycarroll
He stole ideas and was even helped with his math for his theories cause he couldn't figure it out.

Clickbaiters into archive archive.is/Lthyw

Soo you're saying Armenians are jews?

nice, still better than mainlanders, sure there are problems and extremes but you don't see droves of hong kong residents leaving to enter mainland china every week? You do see thousands of mainland monkeys trying to mooch their way into hong kong for baby milk

I don't understand? Did you reply to the right post?

oh the picture, yea, some are mudslimes, some are christians was more about the genetic contrast

These Loss edits are getting weird

>still better than mainlanders
in terms of politic views and correctness yes but we too are now being filled with shitty muslims shitskins.For that most people fuck off to the west or Australia also because the average residence is smaller than a dog cage.
only good thing about hgk is that we import cheap filipino maids who clean you up real good.

This picture was taken by German anthropologist Hans F. K. Günther and published in his "Rassenkunden Europas" in 1929. What is the purpose of presenting this man with apparent health issues which resulted in head deformation as a true Armenoid or even average Armenian? The picture is said to be taken in Syria but what is omitted is that Syria was part of Ottoman Empire by the time of "study." Germany was an ally of Ottoman Empire during WWI and this book came out straight after Armenian Genocide with a picture of this man who is obviously an extreme case and as most recognise now with health issue and not a representation of neither Armenians in general not of Armenoid/Armenid race. It is obvious that in this case a German and Turkish anthropologists collaborated to misrepresent Armenians. The idea is simple: to show average Armenian as a person with deformed head, as "bad", as "ugly", and thus "deserve to die".

It is most likely this man is not even Armenian based on his non Armenian clothes and non Armenian hair cut.

he looks normal, maybe short also explains the tall hat ,but normal

>jews are asians

You sound dumber than a nig. No one but you ever said that stupid shit

I was referring to this picture

>jews are asians
>fpbp
>american display of intelligence