>>131799828

Time for archive archive.is/oofvD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZYcnc1tAGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a single cut of any length in a video of any lengths means the video has 0 context. None. Nada. Zilch.

>defending CNN
>ever

How cucked can you be

LOOKS LIKE ITS A RIDICULOUS CNN VIDEO GUYS

>And now we have this ridiculous CNN video in which a producer apparently says, “I just feel like they don’t really have it, but they want to keep digging. And so I think the president is probably right to say, like, look, you are witch-hunting me. Like you have no smoking gun; you have no real proof.”

BONNIFELD IS IN ATLANTA? ATLANTA IS PRETTY FAR FROM WHERE THE REAL NEWS GETS DISCUSSED

>Almost as soon as the video dropped online, we learned that Bonifield, the subject of the video, Mr. Bonifield, doesn’t work for the news and politics department at CNN. Instead, he’s a producer on health and medical stories, according to The Washington Post. Additionally, he works out of Atlanta, not Washington or New York where CNN’s political coverage originates. Ultimately, Bonifield isn’t saying anything that we haven’t heard already from prominent Trump supporters, as well as from progressives like Glenn Greenwald and Matt Taibbi who are collectively denying or soft-pedaling the veracity and significance of the Trump-Russia story.

>salon
big fat nothing burger

SARAH HAMHOCKABANDERS TREATED IT AS LEGITIMATE JOURNALISM!? ISN'T THAT RICH, MY FELLOW INTERNET DENIZENS?

>The lengthy history of O’Keefe’s mendacity didn’t stop the Trump White House, via spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders, from plugging the video and treating it as legitimate journalism. That’s pretty rich coming from a White House that loves to criticize major press institutions like The New York Times as “fake news.” Sanders urged the entire nation to watch the video, and Donald Trump Jr. tweeted a link to O’Keefe’s scam. It’s also worth noting that the Donald Trump Foundation donated $10,000 to O’Keefe’s Project Veritas in 2015, when the Planned Parenthood videos were being hotly debated.

REPUBLICANS ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN STAR WARS, LOL

>Republicans might as well be vouching for the authenticity of Wookiees. That’s how ludicrous it is to keep on attaching yourself to a series of obviously fake videos. Worse, Republicans routinely use these videos as springboards for legislation, which, in keeping with our fantasy metaphor, is like legislating tax cuts for hobbits and wizards after watching a “Lord of the Rings” marathon on TNT. It’s one thing to cherry-pick evidence; it’s still evidence, after all. It’s another thing entirely to cite provably false propaganda videos as catalysts for the passing of laws. Are we supposed to take these Republicans seriously on an entire menu of issues? This might ultimately lead the American people to wonder how many other planks of the GOP platform are based on total fiction.

I love the hypocrisy that you don't need evidence when dealing with MUH RUSSIA

But for some reason evidence that denies MUH RUSSIA is fake evidence

I fucking love Opposite day

Imagine what its like to have to hit your daily quota of leftist posts on facebook and twitter to get a job to be a journalist and this fucks walks in and starts taking scalps like Acorn and Robert "met obama at the white house 50 times and pays negroes to throw bricks at cops" Kraemer.

Its gotta just tear at whatever the equivalent of a leftist journalists soul is.

>leftist institutions circling the wagons

We redskins now.

youtube.com/watch?v=aZYcnc1tAGs

>muh trigger warnings for disney cartoons
What a time to be conscious.

This is literally libel, O'Keefe should sue their ass

It took them this long to run the same narrative again?

I was honestly very surprised they didn't launch stories like this almost preemptively.

God this fucking retard again

Shariah Blue is still in operation?

Salon is literally where libtards go for comforting lies.

It's like stormfront, but for moonbats.

That is stepping into some pretty dangerous territory. I fucking love it.

Aren't all of Salon's sources for deception based on cases that resolved in favour of O'Queefe?

It was all a hoax!

>Be Trump

>make a billion dollars for NBC and put food on the table for 200 people at NBC for 10 years

>Run for president

>company you made a billion dollars for runs storys nightly for 3 weeks calling you a rapist then retracting the next day after the news cycle

>Congratulate a 30 year old kid for doing more journalism before he was 25 than the big 3 networks have done in 20 years

>give him 10,000$ which goes further than your opponents giving 1,500,000,000$ to major netoworks

>Stating a conservative journalist pushes phony propaganda 2 days after video evidence proves libtard station is fake news propaganda.

Man . . . Jews are something else.

lmao

Obama could be sticking children in the oven on live TV and serving basted baby to his family in an uncut 4 hour video, these faggots would call it heavily edited.

These retards are not worthy of breathable air.

point me to a single lie in that article

I don't get what you all are getting rallied about

Denying facts and creating narrative opposing them is a standard marxist tactic... The bigger the lie and denial of reality the better

I absolutely love you, even if you don't take up any physical space. Thanks Norbot

I love the smell of schadenfreude in the morning.

You are the most based mother fucker to ever post on this board ever

>video literally shows the guy first encountering Jones, asking the question, and then him answering it before moving onto another conversation
>out of context

How in the fuck can it be out of context? The guy walks up to you and asks a single question. The video cuts out when Van clearly is done answering and moves onto speaking to some other guy that walks up to him.

15 uncut hours of Hillary Clinton entering the the back of a planned parenthood, walking up to the counter, asking for 3 pounds of fetus, driving home, stir-frying it, eating all of it. going to sleep, waking up, removing her shit filled diaper with under-developed fetus cartilage in it, throwing it away, following the shit diaper to the land-fill.

Deceptively edited!
reeeeeee
reeeeeee
reeeeeee
Evil Republicans! reeeeeeeeeee

It's the standard libtards response to anything Project Veritas does.

Because admitting it's true would be far too damaging.

>ATLANTA
I'll take where is CNN Headquarters located for $200 Alex

Van Jones TRICKED into admitting Russian narrative "nothing burger" by cruel hoaxster!!!

Exactly the same thing shills say on here, almost as if they're the same people.

THIS
Democrats are fucking delusional
How can we blame them? From the day we are born it is nothing but "Republicans are evil" propaganda. In school, late night sitcoms, hollywood, then in the 2000s jon stewart came along and the proganda machine became perfected.
Liberals are so proud, so fucking arrogant.

>Russia story with no proof and anonymous forces
Series business and worth months of coverage
>Video with commentator admitting to being full of shit
This is made up lol how dumb do you need to be to believe this!?

lol

>(((Salon)))

."Hey can you say the Russia thing is fake real quick?"

>getting leftards to incriminate themselves on camera
>scam artist

wat

Liberals will believe anything the MSM tells them.

An. Eee. Thin. Guh.

>Scam artist

Because being a crime negates the statement.

Salon has openly provided a platform for pedophiles and defended their "chosen" sexuality.

Fuck Salon

Based O'Keefe

>phony
>has forced corporations to close and countless people to resign

Come on.

Since when does being a "scam artist" mean showing relatively unedited camera footage of conversations?

The MSM needs to die a long, painful death.

Yeah, but at some point that bubble needs to be burst.

>Salon
>calling anyone else propaganda

>muh context
Ain't that one of the go-to Mudslime excuses whenever someone points out Islam condones violence.

You do realize I am basing my opinion of CNN (Collapsing News Network) by what they were recorded saying about the fake Russia narrative and not anything O'Keefe said...

>literal video evidence

Lol look away goy its all phony

It's almost like they're being stupid on accident.

>salon
Into the trash it goes.

Good job, user.

Nice try, Salon, Norwaybro just fucked your clickbait thread.

Can't queef the Keefe.

>This is literally libel, O'Keefe should sue their ass
O'Keefe is out of prison already?

Bump

Many of the articles on that site, Salon, state that every non-progressive white straight male not in US but in fact on Planet Earth should be if not killed then at least castrated. I'd say you missed the bubble-bursting moment a couple of times now

He was never in prison Shareblue.