>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13317604
youtube.com/watch?v=fboXaOSY9LY&feature=youtu.be&t=2m38s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> So what education reform is trump performing to reverse decades of commie subversion? How is he going to purge degeneracy and reverse sexual revolution? How is he going to bring americans back to american ideologies?

Long ass answer coming through. Tl;dr is kill Title IX and let Devos give education back to the communities.

Ever since government created title IX colleges started a race to the bottom with regard to victimization and protected status

> Title IX of the Education Amendments Act of 1972 is a federal law that states: "No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance"

Operative words there are:

> under any education program or activity receiving Federal finance assistance

Much like federal govenment holding highway funding to force states to pass max speed of 55 this is a tool used by the federal government to strongarm educational institutions to comply with an ever increasing and regulatory (instead of legislative) set of rules. See pic related, it started with race and gender, then religion, then homosexuality then into trans and rape issues and shifted the focus from the educational institution from a place of freedom of thought, challenge of ideas into a "safe space" of perpetual victimization

Enter Devos: she wants govenment out of it and for the longest time she is advocate of local control of the educational system without the big nose of the govenment meddling with their kids education

There is a reason she was the most contested of Trump's pick: along with Gorsuch she holds the key to ensure the next generations are free from the Marxist indoctrination that successive left governments put in place and successive right governments neglected and didn't dismantle

See also: common core although thats a different symptom of the same disease

I'm so confused now. Do we go here or not?

The other threads are /sg/ shills who made the threads early. This is the most authentic thread.

Today just isn't good then.

what's the difference
I literally see no difference at all

They made the threads early they are fucking sandnigger cocksuckers who care more about some desert shithole than america, those threads were made at 291 posts and 276 posts when I was the one baking.

Bump

>The dimmocrats will change the sanctuary city bill

strawpoll.me/13317604

>strawpoll.me/13317604

strawpoll.me/13317604

>strawpoll.me/13317604

strawpoll.me/13317604

Bump

IT PASSED

THIS IS AN /SG/ SHILL THREAD

GO HERE

Don't namefag for no reason, thank you.

I LOVE YOU MWAH >3

essalam aleikhou ikhwan my name is mohammad and i want to take abu ivanka(pbuh) for shitting up my beloved middle east
thanks no thanks i will gladely flee to europe and breed with white woman now

I DON'T LOVE YOU (NO MWAH (°□°)))))

/sg/ raid ??
they can't get away with that ?? can they drumpfkins ??

DOOBs

Do NOT post screencaps over a year old. NOT po\an.org (unless it is meta

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

OP, did you wish to continue to bake or should I?

DO IT FOR KATE SENATE CUcKS

oh no, crying brown people

fuck having laws and shiet

JUST...CAN'T...STOP...WINNING

Maybe you can get Poland to shut the fuck up about his /sg/ obsession.

GET THE ROPE

>non-criminal

this op is a shill breh, you do it

>non-criminal

Tell me about Kate's Law. Why should we be throwing illegals in jail, becoming a burden on tax payers, when we could catapult them back to their home country?

>ICE
Has black unemployment risen?

>ywn have warm english pint nigel farage

Trump exposed as the disgusting baboon he is, now everyone hates him, and rightfully so!

What would happen if this was made this year?

youtube.com/watch?v=fboXaOSY9LY&feature=youtu.be&t=2m38s

Stop posting in this shill thread.

Good luck with the cheeky fags baking threads 60 posts early and then claiming everyone else is threadsplitting. I guess this is how Thurs afternoon is gonna be...

Just so y'all know, a lot of these laws are huge deterrents for people trying to come over if they think they're going to jail for 2 decades if they come to America instead of getting deported or ignored they sure as shit aren't gonna come. This is a BIG deal.

They refuse to comprehend that just being here illegally is criminal. If a stranger barged into my house, I'd kick him out immediately. It doesn't matter how peaceful they are. GTFO of my house.

>he makes another

Holy fucking shit what the fuck.

>commit crime in US
>get sent to Mexican prison
>give the guard a block of cheese, and 10 minutes with your boipussi
>walk free

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT

YOU FUCKING USELESS POLISH NIGGER

You're just splitting threads on purpose.

Please do.

4 intelligence agencies, including FBI CIA NSA, still believe that Russia influenced the election, and the other 13 still haven't voiced any opposition to that claim.

The reason NYT recanted is because the other 13 agencies did not personally approve of the statement.

Russia narrative still stands strong, stop embarrassing yourselves.

I just wanted to confirm with OP that he wasn't baking if I could. If he doesn't come back then sure, I will bake.

Just follow OP unless OP has a serious issue.

There is nothing wrong with this thread. You shouldn't have done that. From now on we are continuing from this thread.

Will do.

REMINDER THAT AWOOBAKER HAS ALREADY SAID HE WILL BAKE THE NEXT THREAD. ANY OTHER BAKERS ARE SHILL SPLITTERS!

>illegal immigrant
>non-criminal
getting to the point where my hatred of the media is going from a powder keg of outrage to a quiet sea of unending fury

>DWS's bald spot

BREAKING: CALIFORNIA REFUSES TO HAND OVER VOTER FILES TO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

I'm sure they are only concerned about the "privacy rights" of their voters, and aren't trying to cover up illegal voting or anything.

If only we had a media that wouldn't cover for for transparent Democratic bullshit like this. It's so hard to expose this crap.

Ignore this faggot and after this don't go to anymore of his threads

N O T H I N G B U R G E R

I'd rather you bake since the Polack is ruining threads and generally being a pest who is annoying everyone. Or perhaps it's someone pretending to be him. I don't know. Not that it makes much difference at this point.

Also; I love Kellyanne.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

Now you're intentionally splitting. Remember that intentional splitting and cluttering the catalog with redundant threads is.a reportable offense.

Ban this fucking cunt now!

Mods will go apeshit on you

>tripfag redditer has all my fellow pedes wrapped around his finger

So did the sanctuary bill pass?

>Non criminal arrests
>Of people who are here illegally

The absolute state of libshits!

The KKK guy isn't real is he? He fucking took out t shirts in the middle of a fake game show.

Here is a simple plan, if you would just allow me to make threads from here forward, then we just ignore other threads until splitters and such knock it off. Is that agreeable? We can finish this thread, I will make another one at the proper time, and we ignore others.

Will do.

>that has already passed judgement
well how can we prove that judgement right or wrong without the data?

California fraud no doubt

Needs to pass through the senate

>non-criminal arrests

DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW

Why do non-Americans care about Trump?

"Non-violent criminals".

So you're saying they're criminals?

u stawpollin' in the wrong neighborhood boy.

Will it be voted tomorrow?

A quick reminder to everyone to please take the time to report any duplicate threads, because these are against the rules. Threads should only be made at bump limit.

Drumpf's fascist bills will NOT pass the Senate.

Get FUCKED Nazis.

>the guy who said come to the shill thread said he will bake the next thread
woah

>this damage control

fills the hollow void that is existence and distracts yurop from its police state garbage

But it passed by the house...meaning both bills passed?

I'm trying to blend in and say topkek hahahaha kek praise kek lmao

Because their countries are pathetic and their lives are empty and without meaning so they have to look to foreigners for salvation.

But the fact they need to lie and puff up their claim indicates its bad intelligence being pushed by Deep State / Obama holdovers with a political agenda. You already know this deep down but you instictively latch on to anything that will hurt Trump.

I will never tire of these victories.

Agreed. I don't know whether the splitter is actually the Polack or an imposter but it makes no difference. I hope anons are doing their part and reporting his posts.

kek, I was talking about the dumb shit above that comment.

for the lulz, probably.
non-america is not very interesting unless a truck of peace is on the loose.

>non-criminal except the small matter of crossing our borders illegally

Done.

Oh gee golly geepers, I'm sure there's no evidence of systemic fraud or illegals' names and addresses in there.

Go the fuck to bed polack. Stop posting for a day. You're literally the only one creating drama.

>leaf

They falsely hope that he will rub off on their leaders when he shows how we grow(they won't they're all commies) or they are glad that they have somewhere to run to when it's time to GTFO their country

tripfag bakers exist purely for moments like these when we have incompetents and shills fucking everything up

We don't have leaders.

I hate these fucking cunts. I'm in Milwaukee where Charlie Sykes had his talk show. Definition of a cukkservative.

Drumpf BTFO

Our State, Our Voter rolls.
You ain't seein shit nigga

Yeah we let our undocumented (CITIZENS) vote too, you got a problem with that?
We even let our blacks vote instead of suppressing them (omg!)

Nothing you can do bitches.
West side for life.

Can they refuse to comply? Doesn't a Presidential Commission have subpoena powers?

Reminder that Mika's daughter voted Trump (girl on the right)

>truck of peace is on the loose.

>Russia narrative still stands strong, stop embarrassing yourselves.

No evidence of collusion has been presented. And folks like Clapper keep admitting it over and over when asked.