Do you remember the italian model attacked by acid?

do you remember the italian model attacked by acid?

she was attacked by her ex boyfriend (a nigger)

ok, her name is gessica notaro and she found a new boyfrien, a WHITE BETA MALE

whites= betas and cucks

you cant deny this

spain isnt white confirmed

I can't fathom touching a woman after she's been with a nigger.

kind of looked like pewd's gf marzia before the attack

>whites= betas and cucks
And niggers will throw acid in your face

Tough choice

>Date mulatto
>Tries to throw acid in my face
>Too awkward, spills it over his nike zip ups
>Acid starts leaking out of his pockets

Fucking racemixing

dis senpai

Toll: PAID

>attacked

Threw acid on her face if that wasn't clear

If her body is still bangin I can see the appeal. Get to date five points out of your league and she'll crusade your cock to keep you around.

Good for her.

Biggest red flag

>Implying the Acid melted her genetics

Sure her face looks like shit, but dem genetics, white guy is playing the long game, something niggers can't fathom

>she found a new boyfriend

No shit her pussy still works. Dudes will date girls who don't even give them sex acting """"asexual"""" this is really not surprising.

Well, she's a degenerated tattooed posing beauty slag who tortures caged animals and hanging out with fashion fags for a living, now she found out that she can't just betray a stallion like she used to with her former fagboys and now she pulls the pity card for the memorial of shame - skin in her face on tv.
Do it again, I would say.

Chimera DNA has been trashed

You gotta be 18 to post here bud.

>Whites are betas
This coming from a nation of manlets

her body must still be amazing. I would make her wear wookie mask while fucking.

Post name of the new boyfriend you faggot

ok, she deserved it.

she wen't to the fucking african islands to get fucked by a bunch of niggers because she is this rich tv personality and all the cucks that work with her just didn't cut it.

Then she brings the fucking nigger with her to Europe, even gets him a job in one of her music videos and let's him live with her in the fucking house.

Then she decides that he is too controlling and too much of a savage. She likes the jungle cock but hates the jungle monkey behavior, so she wants to dump him. The nigger, even with an IQ of 60, realizes that the whore only jumps from cock to cock and she will never be his white breeding wife, so he stalks her and she was already dating another nigger at that time. He chimps out and attacks her with acid.

Once you go black there is no coming back. You burn the coal you pay the toll. This is not just a single mom joke, it is reality. It shold happen to every girl, woman and human who goes and fucks a nigger.

Oh poor soul. Now she is has to play life on hard mode like the rest of us. How awful.

>captain sweden makes angry post
Did your mother pay the toll then, abdul?

>shes still rich
>hardmode

>what is plastic surgery

I think that's a seal not a nigger

this dude is a beta compared to the ripped ape that wrecked her pussy (and her face)

Back to the fag(s)...

sorry, I don't understand oriental.

If you think plastic surgery can fix that, you're wrong. The only thing plastic surgery can do in such a severe case is damage control. That's it.

I'm sure for the past year she's been rotting away and flabbing up

There's no nigger problem here really.
Sandniggers on the other hand are nasty but not comparable to Afro-americans.

>wrecked her pussy (and her face)

best in thread

Handsome Bogdanov brothers will say otherwise

>she was attacked by her ex boyfriend (a nigger)

That's not a nigger that's a seal.

I was thinking about that this morning and I don't think it really holds up under a regular view of evolution, women can be fucked by anyone and get pregnant, men can fuck anyone and get them pregnant, it wouldn't make sense for a woman to be rendered worse off by having fucked someone if that guys gonna go out and die in some rock war, the woman who didn't get progont from the first guy she fucked is now going to produce retarded babies? this dosnt hold up in any realm of biology, from bacteria to blue whales my nigger this dosnt make sense.
I wish as much as the next guy there was some consequences other then being disgusting and unlovable for women who whore around but I just don't think there it

kek no wonder she went to Africa to pick up a monster ape

How can white boys even compete?
She would probably crawl back to him if he were to apologize.

Well, she could wear the full Wookie suit then, im ok with that

It's still an animal

Of course she would, but now he doesn't want h*r

>I don't think it really holds up under a regular view of evolution

Thats exactly what I think about women as a whole.

Kek. She'll become a bogdanof agent

t. M'dongo Biancavilla di Scampia

Whole new meaning for "once you go black you can never go back" ...

What are you even saying, that's not a cohesive statment

Italy is lowkey cucked as fuck. dove il duce?

Good looking female does not equal good looking son. estrogenic womanlets dont make chads.

That theory is fucking retard tier.

Prep the bull Luigi