Brit/pol/ Druid/pol/ 000000001

LOYAL DRUIDS
The time has now arrived where we advance into our
quintus decimus thread, which. im willing to bet will be filled with the usual mirth, serious discussion and portentious occurrences.
Our arcana for this thread, being the XVth is the Devil, which in its upright state represents bondage, addiction, sexuality and materialism (very apt for the state of modern britain) and in its inverse form represents detachment, breaking free, power reclaimed. Portentious indeed as it is remarkably representative of our current struggle. We focus and aim for the inverse of this card and in turn, a reversal of the current state our society finds itself in.
In the aftermath of the stressful, high bloodpressure inducing snap election, the druidic lodge of the B.O.N.D stands galvanised in its mission and the bretheren continue their individual works safe in the knowledge that whatever our enemies see fot to throw at us, we will endure.
Harsh times breed strong men and today is no exception. We have witnessed betrayal upon betrayal and in turn we harden our hearts to the betrayers and those complicit and we patiently await our opportunity to strike, for at some point the beast, in its arrogance, will expose its soft underbelly, and when it does, the druids shall be ready and waiting with sharpened spears to hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFr8SdOS5ic
youtube.com/watch?v=5pTZ4Xo2vmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST FOR BOING

xd

I am here

Is there another brit/pol/ that isn't homosexual like this one?

>brit/pol
>not homosexual
you really can only pick one

Non-homosexal Brit/pol/ thread here

TODAY

IS

TODAY

youtube.com/watch?v=kFr8SdOS5ic

LOVE
POWWER

James Murdoch's wife is a leftist.

Fox News and Sky will soon be under the control of this absolute globalist piece of shit.

why aren't you on 8pol?

This is now a Stalinist thread

FIRST FOR CALLING WINONA (I'D WIN ON HER NONA IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

AN

>OVEN DODGER

/OURBOYMEL/

youtube.com/watch?v=5pTZ4Xo2vmI

Join the imperium lads

>NazBol
STALIN APPROVES

goodlad
GIVE ME A (YOU)

NAZBOL GANG ONLY AREA

Because everyone on there is an extremely irritable no fun autist who spends all their time attacking right wingers and white nationalists for not being publicly insane enough

*posts picture of bin*

Have you taken the yellow pill yet, white boys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The yellow pill was founded in 1999 by Su Yellowpirr, who presents and narrates the attached video.

Forget red and blue pills, yellow pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the yellow pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Sup Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal

>tfw no Stalinist gf

Hit me with the sauce big man

based nazi getafix

fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart fart

This thread is claimed. Non-Evrasians OUT

who /toryparty/ here?

get in the gulag