Honest thoughts on pjw?

Why does Sup Forums suddenly hate him? I dont get it

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13317604
youtube.com/watch?v=fvAT2BrZdrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey Paul, nice of you to stop by

Even if pol hates him he is 30k off a million subs now.
So someone must be liking his stuff.

bump

Because he pays someone to come and post this every day and Sup Forums isn't a fan of that

Because he supports this
pic related

He's a major flip-flopper and a shill for Israel (like everyone at InfoWars) but I'm glad he's spreading the truth about CNN and the dozens of muslim attacks.

>suddenly

and this

also he is against trump

CEE ENN ENN IZ UH CUMPLEET IDIYUT

>honest thoughts on pjw?
He's smarter than he looks, indicating he probably "knows the deal" about the JQ etc. His tweets and vlogs seem very simple, even sophomoric, but it actually to present his points in such a digestible manner and managing his content production indicates at least SD+mean IQ.
>Why does Sup Forums suddenly hate him? I dont get it
He misrepresents Antifa as Fascists, countersignals White Identitarians, and dare not touch the JQ.

POLL JOZZEP WUTSEN HEAH
KOWNTA KULCHA

>hate him
Tell us more, shareblue

He's too edgy.

Yes because the majority of people are right about everything generally.

Also democracy works.

Kys Reddit fuck nut

because he's just a fucking meme machine d

strawpoll.me/13317604
>strawpoll.me/13317604
strawpoll.me/13317604
>strawpoll.me/13317604
Do this poll please nigger

He's not Paul, I'm Paul. Break your conditioning and AMA. Faggot.

He triggers and destroys libtards.

im okay with him since he started to back off of the whole "conservatism is the new counter culture/punk rock" thing. It was pretty much an immediate 180 for him once people on here started talking calling him out on it. Was really scuzzy of him to start selling merchandise and profiting off of an anonymous created meme.

Why the fuck does Ben label his cartoons? He leaves zero room for interpretation.

>suddenly

We have hated him for around 6 months now

Because he doesn't want retards misinterpreting his work into something it's not representative of.

it looks dumb. we aren't retards.

Also it's based off the style of early 19th century cartoons where they labelled everything.

Hey goys, I got a great idea. Lets all go check out this elcelb's account. We can click and watch a bunch of his videos so he can increase in popularity and get (((ad revenue))). We can also discuss his videos here, tweet and them and post on faceborg. Wut do u think? Sounds fun amirite?

He has the best version of Elmo... youtube.com/watch?v=fvAT2BrZdrk

He redpills normies left and right and tells it like it is, straight to the point, so I like him.

Some retards here get butthurt over certain phrases he uses, which is ofc stupid.

Cartoons tend to have more of an impact when the message comes to the reader naturally. Subtlety is key when it comes to satirical cartoons.

He's fine but he needs to start going deeper than the three minute rants he's doing now. It gets tiresome after a while

bump

He's retarded. He ruined infowars. I bet the manlet doesnt even take super male vitality.

he talks like he is in the verge of tears

>also he is against trump
What's wrong with that

>he thinks this isnĀ“t just a fucking useless slide thread

Wow, she's beuatiful.

Agreed.

yes