sciencedirect.com.sci-hub.cc/science/article/pii/S0191886913012889
sciencedirect.com.sci-hub.cc/science/article/pii/S0191886913013731
youtube.com/watch?v=QDUQc5D9Z4k
youtube.com/watch?v=3FCCbVJkt_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Islam and fuck brown people.

turkish markiplier

Is that a painting of Muhammad?

i think you were good people just stay out of other countries and maintain your own.

Ali
Alevi literally means "follower(s) of Ali"
we're technically Shia but very different from them, we have some pagan influences and very secular

I'd suck his big Turkish cock

I AM GONNA PISS IN PROPHET MOHAMMED'S MOUTH

They got genocided
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuyucu_Murad_Pasha

Islam is cancer.

Do you have a good relationship with Sunnis? I imagine not.

Many Shia Turks escaped from Anatolia to Azerbaijan/Iran. Modern Azerbaijanis are descendants of Turkmens and Alevi Turks.

Alevis will always hate Ottomans. Even more than Balkanites or Greeks.

>and very secular
That's what they all say.

it's hüseyin ibn ali

Depends on how sunnis act toward us. Turkish sunnis are okay (not all of them though) but Arab sunnis are the worst.
we're very different from muslims though
unlike regular muslims, we just sit and dance, play instruments in our temples.

Beat me to it. Looks just like him. I remember a Korean professor I had told us Turks and Japanese are related.

wow, an ignorant american what a surprise.

OH FUCK you're right he's Hussain
i'm ashamed now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Russo-Turkish_wars#List_of_conflicts

I hate turks

>unlike regular muslims, we just sit and dance, play instruments in our temples.
I'll take your word for it, but plenty of Sunni Turks say that Turkey is a "secular" country when it's really an Islamist country with an increasingly less secular government.

There are fucking muslims ? Then fuck off we hate you !

Subhuman roaches that need to be genocided. Now GTFO.

it's a secular country
Our secularity is mostly based on Byzantinism and French Laicite.
Also Alevis mostly vote for CHP/HDP and other parties.

Yes since approx. 2010 it really was an ideal secular country till that year since 1923.
Bretty gud for a Muslim country.
Alevis are the best.
Maybe it is because of myself being alevi turk/kurd(Zaza)
inb4 roaches in germany

Was the "coup" attempt a false flag or was it gulenist?

Wait a muslim who depicts the prophet muhammed in such a way?`Wouldn't that be haram?

100% USA backed Feto attempt; and they were going to blame Kemalist soldiers for the coup. 50% of Turkish population hates Erdoğan, however everybody knows that USA would dominate Turkey via Feto proxy if coup attempt was successful.

Gulenist/CIA backed
>prophet
he's Hussain ibn Ali

But didn't Erdogan purge the army of the Kemalists after the coup?

Is that you, you Turk faggot? I'm not muslim but I'm from Lebanon and in general I dislike all types of Turks.

Why the hell are Anatolian's such assholes? Every single one I've ever met is rude, stuck up, or has no manners whatsoever. I've been to Turkey twice, not for long periods of times but I've never experienced trying to be schemed and screwed over more than in shops in Turkey. I tried to buy a fucking soda for 2 dollars and some Turkish scum tried to tell me it's actually 13 dollars.

Whats with being so inhospitable?

>But didn't Erdogan purge the army of the Kemalists after the coup?
What?
That didn't happen. In fact, Kemalists returned back to the Army.
Kemalists were purged by Gulenists in 2000s and early 2010s. Google ergenekon/sledgehammer trials

Death to all mudslimes, especially the turkroach.

So Gulenists fled to Greece? I am confused

Er ist nicht Muhammet, er ist Hüseyin, Ali's Sohn. Islamisches Abbildungsverbot ist kein Teil der alevische Kultur.

Turkish politic history is way more complicated than House of Cards. I can't really summarize what the fuck happened. But most gulenists are either arrested or escaped to Europe/Usa etc

They fled to USA, Germany, Greece. The ones who couldn't flee, got caught and thrown into jail. They are being judged with the accusation of treason. Lifelong punishment in jail...

>it is a secular country
It was. Erdogay is working hard to make your courts bow down to islamic jurisprudence.

>United Sultanate
Don't you have sharia patrols in your streets?

Why would the U.S. government want to stage a coup and overthrow the government of Turkey?? Does the U.S. support Erdogan? It seems like U.S. and Turkish relations are doing quite well, at least from the press conference with Trump and Erdogan.

Our relations are certainly better now with Trump than Obama. I don't see why the U.S. government or CIA would be against Erdogan

>responding to a genuine concern with a meme
you deserve what's coming to you, evetfag

>meme
don't throw stones if you're in a glasshouse

Whats your opinion about iranian shias?

Same as Sunnis but slightly less durka.

I have no idea what alevi turks are.

But my personal experience with a few Turks in the Netherlands has been nothing but great (speaking near perfect dutch, going to university, atheists or very moderate muslims)

Seems like the problems arise when Turks go live in neighbourhoods with exclusively other turks/muslimscum.

Another problem is that most turks that cause problems are the equivalent to rednecks/chavs in the USA/UK aka poor, dumb and degenerate people.

We aren't really though. You literally just passed a referendum to empower erdogay and desecularize your judiciary branch. You're progressively losing the right to call yourself secular through no fault but your own.

>Sharia patrols
>ISIS Tier muslims beheading people on streets
>mass immigration from sunni durka countries
>"w-we aren't really though"
okay kid

Well, at least they're not muslims. A lot of porc eating alevis around here, the only kind of tolerable roaches.

It was going to be like the coup in 1980. USA didn't like Turkey's stance on the Syrian issue. The coup's aim wasn't destruction of Turkey, it's aim was to change the government.

they are batshit insane, have you seen their activites in the mourning of muharram? they whip themselves with chains. they are devout religious people, however I believe a lot of them are secular in their daily lives.

Alevis don't mind drinking alcohol or having sex extramarital sex. they are some kind of humanist.

What do you think of the Kurds?
Victims or wolves in sheep clothes?

Do you have ashura mourning in there?

There is literally 0 sharia patrols and you know it. Just like I know there are 0 sharia patrols in turkey even though you're all mudshits. None of that changes what you're doing to your own country through the ballot box. You're wasting your time being butthurt at me and should really take it to your turkish compatriots instead, since they're the ones who buttfucked you on secularism.

And Lee rigby was literally a one-off, as awful as that attack was.

>they are batshit insane, have you seen their activites in the mourning of muharram? they whip themselves with chains. they are devout religious people, however I believe a lot of them are secular in their daily lives.

Dude. i'm Iranian.

Kerbela mourning

their common trait is most of them dislike atatürk. neither leftist nor islamist k*rd want to see a successful turkish republic. most of them are being used by americans. they lead smear campaign against turkey in international arena.

>Turk
>shia
choose one
şiye mehseb deyil sirf İslamin özüdü!

if they are like picture then they seem to be central asian people, you guys are ok in my book

Sunni Turk here of Yörük origin

Alevi Turks are the best Turks

then you must know what it's like to be in there. mostly I've heard from azerbaijani turks that came from iran (commonly from tabriz). most turks support iranian anti-american stance. alevis feel a closer bond with shias.

You're mud people that stand on the bones of of the murdered Greeks that built the cities you're squatting in.

When the next Crusades begin, Turkey will be first to go.

That one Turk has ruined your reputation here beyond repair.

Leave roach.

>thedailyfail
not even wikipedia accepts this as a source

The article sucks too, it cites this paper: cell.com/neuron/abstract/S0896-6273(12)00584-3
which got torn apart by these sources: sciencedirect.com.sci-hub.cc/science/article/pii/S0160289614000270
sciencedirect.com.sci-hub.cc/science/article/pii/S0191886913012889
sciencedirect.com.sci-hub.cc/science/article/pii/S0191886913013731

Iq is a great predictor of outcomes, cry some more nigger

pls gib iranian qt

you look like Markiplier got a tan

thank u based Türkiplier

oops, posted in the wrong thread

>Seems like the problems arise when Turks go live in neighbourhoods with exclusively other turks/muslimscum.

the turks that came for basic work or otherwise sneaked in are primitive peasants

and yeah if such people live in ghettos the rest will follow

some linguists group turkish, korean and japanese together. its pretty much debunked theory though.

>shining jewel of the desert brought to the stoneage by you guessed it islam

Alevilik- Şiilik Yahudi uydurmasıdır Alevi dedelerinin çoğu tıpkı Yahudi hahamlara benzer tipleri iyi inceleyin hacıbektaşta dopdolu

Look at the Qatar crisis. The Qatar Insider is another website that was just released, as well as Iran Insider, by special interests groups.

Turkey is tied to Qatar via the Muslim brotherhood, as was Morsi of Egypt - Erdogan and Qatar opposed highly his deposition.

Hamas, which is the biggest militant group in Gaza, is a Muslim Brotherhood offshoot who is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.

I find it highly likely as the intention is clearly there that this was meant to succeed before blockading Qatar, as now Qatar has aid from both Turkey and Iran and is likely to not be going anywhere

Qatar are still scum though, 90% of their country is basically enslaved foreigners and they post AJ+ racemixing propaganda
youtube.com/watch?v=QDUQc5D9Z4k
However, occasionally they attack israel and one of Saudi's demands is for them to end Al Jazeera.
They were still pro-Yemen invasion and pro-Syrian rebels, too.

Head over to /SG/ sometime.

>canada

literally a joke country. what are you going to do in crusade? your president is closet gay and your citizens are no good either. Sup Forums is not for you kys you're self leaf.

its basically weird mix of tengriism and shia islam. most ridiculous sect ever.

You hate anyone different to you, thats why you have words that mean "racism towards ME" and "those other guys".

>shining jewel of the desert brought to the stoneage by you guessed it islam

Yeah and the western powers did a great job supporting Khomenei because he was being oppressed by "evil shah".

So kind of reformist ?

With that Ataturk portait on the wall, it seems like you're the good kind of Turk. Not just a Erdoroach.

The west didn't start the fire. It was always burning since moohammad's been turning (in his grave over what became of his teachings)

siktir lan puşt. arapperver sünni osmanlı hanedanı 'türk' sözcüğünü hakaret için kullanıyordu. anadolu selçuklularından bile kadim bir topluluk alevi topluluğu. senin gibi almancı cahillerden çıkıyor böyle puştça yorumlar.

Bunch of crazy sandniggers, like your whole country.

all
turks
are
cockroaches

t. Mohammed

he's right though, Turkey is at actual risk of losing their secularism on the government level. In Britain it's a case of faggots unable to police hotpockets of immigrants

Turks are based.

siktir lan yahudi
alevilik kafirlin kapısıdır ne namaz kılmak var ne zekat var oruç desen saçma sapan bişey sizin yurdunuz cehennem yaşasın aleviler için cehennem

Don't listen to this kike, Alevis are subhuman

Bu. Osmanlı Türk idi lakin zaman geçtikçe, sarayda oturdukça Türklüğünü, Türkmen soyunu unuttu devşirmeleşti.
Ama aleviliğin anadolu selçuklularından eski olduğunu zannetmiyorum.

Reza had cute waifus

t. right-wing loon.

Farah Pahlavi was Azeri Turk

Many turks are taking it to their compatriots through whistleblowing. Erdogan imprisons journalists who are desperate to get their news out west almost every day like it's a sport to him.

All i'm saying is that Turkey is going the way of Jugoslavia or North Korea. The people are better than average but the leaders are not appointed by them.

Cool. Very interesting tradition.

Alevis and Alamitos have cooler cosmological than 12ers.

T. Persian

>stop shilling for pahlavi scum

t. anasıyla halası aynı olan user

alevis are jew tier subhumans, they are kuffars.

"I have one Shah, won't exchange (Him) for 1000 sultans"

fugg.

youtube.com/watch?v=3FCCbVJkt_0
here have an alevi song

>Alamitos
Alawites*

Sorry on tablet

All I said they were beautiful

toruchan gitti be onur, mumsöndü memesini nerede yaşatacağız? :-/

What do you guys(turks) think about molavi(rumi).
He was a persian poet. do you know him?

i had been in both qatar and ksa. unlike saudis most qataris arent autistic racists. they dont mistreat workers either. i was site engineer. standards were pretty high for workers camp.

this, seems like there are still based brothers down under

This ''sultans'', you filthy kike subhuman, conquered Istanbul and the holy city of kudüs
There were no stronger soldiers of Allah in history