Does any other britbong feel completely useless?

Does any other britbong feel completely useless?
>shit army
>shit navy
>can only own antique meme guns
>police force led by fucking cowards
>Declining white birth rates and youth acting like niggers
>Every right wing speaker like @TRobinsonNewEra is a jewish shill
>no freedom whatsoever
>population of drunks
>shite weather
>day of rope or any other right wing uprising is just larping

It's like I can't even come here anymore. Its just depressing.

Anyone else want to just drop dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HNhF28fzN9I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is precisely why we British should come back to the EU.

If white, come to America britbro

damn you have to put a blackpill alert before this post

I'd agree with most points on there but having the 4th best navy in the world and being a nuclear country isn't so bad out of the 200 shitlands there are on the planet, its astonishing our particular rainy shithole can achieve such glory.

>If white, come to non-white place
no ta famalam

>Why didn't you listen to him, brits?

youtu.be/HNhF28fzN9I

>Why did Hitler have to Fuck up everything? If not for him, fascism in UK would still exist.

>Why did you open your borders to fucking Pakistan and India?

>why are your men not afraid to harras elderly poles while at the same time you are too afraid to say a bad thing about Muslims?

> why and more why

You fool!
You are the descendant of crusaders!
You are the descendant of the greatest Empire that ever existed!
Your ancestors fought a war that lasted 100 years!
Your ancestors won two world wars!
Your ancestors were some of the greatest men to ever walk this Earth!
We may lose this battle with Islam, hell, I'm from London and I find it difficult to stomach, the media will slander us at every opportunity, and shove the invaders down our throats until we are forced to choke! But we are British, we will not go quietly into the dark, the world as we know it was built upon OUR achievements!
So answer me this, will you rise to be the man your ancestors gave you every opportunity to become? Or will you die like a dog?

rise to be like the man my ancestors gave and end up in prison unfortunately

Me too user the whole system and society is rotten to the core , there little hope i might just take the black pill or just give up and take the blue pill(Although that would be hard for me)

>put yourself under the command of australia
>lose to emus

>Why did Hitler have to Fuck up everything?
this

if Hitler didnt fuck everything up, Nazism and Fascism wouldnt be as hated as it is

I understand your fear, prisons in Britain are filled to the brim with jihadists, and they know exactly why you are there. But men as old as you or I were once sent across the channel in tin cans filled with their brothers, they watched them get slaughtered by machine gun fire, and many of them were captured and taken to prisoner of war camps where they were tortured and beaten mercilessly for months or even years. And they did not give an inch. They fought for England, they fought for our nations future, they fought for you!
The people must be willing to sacrifice themselves, or nothing will change.
The invaders are willing to do it, for a book, and you tell me we aren't willing to do it for our families? For our homeland?

>this is now a rule britannia thread

>Lying on the floor like a diva
hot

Expat Brit here. They can't arrest us all, no matter how hard they try. Maybe if the police force wasn't so cucked we could get something done, but that's what happens when the people who got bullied at school are the ones join the police.

Can foreigners own gunz in mountain jew land?

You get a gun after serving in the Swiss army. You can keep it if you choose to but they control ammo. Something must be working though because I haven't seen a single terrorist attack since I've been here. And there are far too many Muslims where I live (Geneva) for my liking.

Ah so you can't just buy a gun like in some lardland states? Shame. But yeah, I think they have something like 45 guns per 100 citizens in Switzerland, probably deters the mudslimes a little.

Majority of brits are insufferable plebs that live to get shitfaced in the weekends and close minded liberals that are aghast at the thought of different ideas and opinions.

Cannot fucking wait for the Caliphate to kill us all.

Congratulation.
You feel just like any other western european/burger on this board, nothing new and nother special.
Now it's time to post memes about how another western country has it more bad and pretend everything is ok here.

Come to the midwest in America you'll like it, and the best part is no niggers.

But its fucking Rhodesia waiting to happen.

Are you fucking kidding me here the whites outnumber the blacks 100:1

>be ameriburger
>all cities are shitskin shitholes
>not a single place without shitskins
>country is only 50-65% white
>democrats and republicans alike are extremely Jewed
>population is too cucked to care that we will be a brown country soon
>most Americans believe America shouldn't be majority white
America and the U.K. are cucked beyond belief. I'm worried for the both of us, but I believe you guys have more hope than us.

I mean your whole federal government. 30 years max we'd have had a continual line of shitskins leading the US. But seriously, we can't let them get the nuclear codes.

I think you need a proper enemy again. Wanna go for another round old chap? I am sure this will cheer you up.

You can sing "3 world wars and 1 world cup" in the future.

Apparently only Swiss citizens can buy guns here, no foreigners lel, and it's fucking hard to become a Swiss citizen too, adults have to live here continuously for something like 8 years before they can even apply for citizenship. And yeah it's surprising given the close proximity to France, which is muzzie central.

Kek. I'm going to the Midwest for a few weeks in a couple days. Last year when i went I didn't see a single wog in the two weeks I was there.

>tfw the anglosphere used to be powerful
>tfw we're all shit and doomed now

what's there for us?

What do you mean? I'm just saying that it's a very white place with not many shitskins.

I just meant the western world. Not specifically the mid west.