Maria Buttaroma absolutely destroys kid fucker Podesta

Must watch

youtube.com/watch?v=z9U5zxVyTqA&t=320s

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YX0du
youtube.com/watch?v=qC5XiggMt3A
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf4_-ciaJtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder Podesta didn't fuck those kids. His alter-ego Skippy on the other hand?

based maria

It's over guys, Trump won.

Maria is based. Never thought I would say that when she was talking up (((wall street))) at cnbc but here we are.

looking at this guy, and hearing him talk, you've have to work hard to prove to me this piece of shit ISN'T fucking kids

Based and stacked

Buttaroma

>Butt Aroma

Really?

>muh 17 agencies
I knew it. Even after NYT retracts, they still run with the talking point.

Fucking scum bag. This guy is the worst.

she gives me the weirdest boners

Threads are getting archived

this! his defensive and crackling and stumbling voice. The sweat pouring down his brow. He knows his and all the sick elites times are coming. Sick fuck Pedosta

bumping for political content

"YA THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT, DON'TCH YA!!!"

>according to 17 intelligence agencies

Pedoesta quotes retracted NYT article...
Interesting that he says that because it says that he doesn't know shit either.

No hes not.
He'll never spend a day in jail.
Him and his kike buddies are gonna keep fucking kids and stealing money from the taxpayer.

Nothing will stop it user. I say this sadly as an oldfag, I have lived through 30 years of this. Its makes me so angry.

You youngfags think things are gonna change, they will, FOR THE WORSE.

I am utterly convinced that nothing short of mass violence and DOTR will ever change things. The time of ballots being able to fix anything is over.

Only the bullet can fix things now.

She always looks like her allergies are bothering her, or she's a bit of a drinker. I like her.

Did we start believing our own bullshit about checks and balances, pretending that legal limits are moral limits and inherently righteous? There was once a day when extra-legal justice was seen as a right and proper complement to power.

>not asking about the time he falled for the phishing attempt

Podesta the molesta wants you in his pool, boys!

Kek

Podesta BTFO

tru dat, brudder oldfag
"meet the new boss, same as the old boss"
No truer words have ever been recorded...

S A V A G E

Why the fuck doesn't anyone ever ask him what a pizza-related map is?

>According to a Reuters report, Tony Podesta was “among the high-profile lobbyists registered to represent organizations backing Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich.” Among these was the European Center, which paid Podesta $900,000 for his lobbying.

>That’s not all: The busy Podesta Group also represented Uranium One, a uranium company acquired by the Russian government which received approval from Hillary Clinton’s State Department to mine for uranium in the U.S. and gave Russia twenty percent control of US uranium. The New York Times reported Uranium One’s chairman, Frank Guistra, made significant donations to the Clinton Foundation, and Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 for one speech from a Russian investment bank that has “links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.” Notably, Frank Giustra, the Clinton Foundation’s largest and most controversial donor, does not appear anywhere in Clinton’s “non-private” emails. It is possible that the emails of such key donors were automatically scrubbed to protect the Clinton Foundation.

archive.is/YX0du

YATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYAYATHIKYA

I think he was just on CNN. Anyone got that?

Holy fuck I never realized how much of a snake this guy is. No remorse to lying at all

I bet she has an incredible ass

Most disgusting person on this earth

She married some dude named Steinberg

This whole Russia thing got pushed by Manafort being investigated for activities in the Ukraine - which is NOT Russia.

But the DOJ investigation of Manafort from the very first day announced 2 consulting groups being investigated. Manafort and THE PODESTA GROUP.

President Trump showed Manafort the door.

Podesta? No impact

it's all that was left after the kike crusade against christianity. we lost our goodness and thus our greatness.

this, for the love of god, this

Podesta isn't a pedo please stop degrailing every Podesta thread into a Skippy thread.

Maria is 100% right and people need to understand that Russia meddling and US meddling and all that shit has been happening for fucking decades, it's nothing new at all. Podesta is such a scum

>you will never suffocate in between the cheeks of that mature conservative qt as she lovingly moans with pleasure and affection towards you.

I think it's about time to end this ride.

I would racemix with maria bertandernie

Good goy, just sit inside and relax. Everything is fine now.

>You just remembered that Podestas e-mail password was something really retarded like "p@ssword"

And he wonders why his email got hacked lol

>buttaroma
noice

nobody ever talks about the new zealand logins into his account either
i guess IP address only matter when they are from russia

Never let facts get in the way of a good narrative.

Thank you for your contribution ctr/shariablue whoever the fuck you are today. You know what you must do.

17 year old Sri Lankan shills located.

If you were as old as you claimed you'd realize we're the closest we've ever been to defeating these monsters. People are openly talking about human trafficking rings, George Soros, false flags, and things (((they))) have tried to suppress for decades.

They simply didn't adapt fast enough to the internet. It's great watching them fail in real time.

fuck this guy. bump

17 year old Sri Lankan shills located.

If you were as old as you claimed you'd realize we're the closest we've ever been to defeating these monsters. People are openly talking about human trafficking rings, George Soros, false flags, and things (((they))) have tried to suppress for decades.

They simply didn't adapt fast enough to the internet. It's great watching them fail in real time.

They literally got away with killing a US president in broad daylight less than 50 years ago

Joey ramone wrote a whole song about that

UH UH UH UH UH UH UH

You know for a professional liar you would think he would be better at it. Stuttering like a bitch.

Black pills are for edgelord teens and people who don't pay enough attention. We're winning shit-heel.

John shamelessly plugs Infowars.com

>weirdest boners

You must be a fag... She's fucking top-tier hot. Always has been.

I remember seeing her doing segments on my local news station live from the NYSE floor.

I remember thinking she was a total fox some 20 years ago; now she's gone full MILF.

Molesta BTFO.

I used to watch her every morning when I was day trading internet stocks...she was called the "money honey" and she has actually aged really well.
For you kids...yes, humans used to be able to trade stocks when the market was real and you weren't front run by algos

This dude is right. I'm 34. "gtfo grandpa" etc.

Every decade or so, the pedo kikes in control of things will throw one of their own to the wolves. People like Sandusky and Hastert are too low level for it to ultimately lead to anything, but the public gets good feelz from seeing a filthy child predator get locked away for a while.

But it's highly unlikely that people like Podesta or anyone else that close to Clinton will ever get busted. And if it does happen, those people will either never rat out the others, or will "commit suicide" before they ever go to trial.

Joe Biden can feel up multiple young girls in full few of dozens of people and news cameras, and he does so with no concern whatsoever that anyone will stop him. He knows how the power structure works.

>I am utterly convinced that nothing short of mass violence and DOTR will ever change things. The time of ballots being able to fix anything is over.

>Only the bullet can fix things now.

Sadly, this is true. People thought Trump being president would turn things around, but they forget that the President doesn't work for the American people. He works for the banks and corporations. I have no doubt that Trump would like to deliver on the promises he made during the campaign, but I also don't doubt that after he was sworn in, someone sat him down and said "You're going to do what we tell you to, or you're going to get the JFK treatment."

Only full-on Day of the Rope is going to solve any of this, and that happening is very unlikely.

I fucking love you Maria.
Is she the first to throw this in Podesta's face?

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=qC5XiggMt3A

>tfw you'll never get to play with Marias silky smooth titties
Why live senpai?

I love this Pepe so much

Her name is Maria BARTIROMO
Retards
The Ramones got her name right:
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf4_-ciaJtk

Fellow oldfag here, and you're right, sadly.

Jews are literally the worst fucking people on the planet wherever they live, whether it is the mideast, asia, europe, americas. They turn people against each other.

If only there was a pan continental movement where all the races of men sent the jews to live in greenland.

I do hope that the Internet will be their undoing....and/or that the DOTR will come.

this pepe

thanks Sherlock...god you kids are fucking stupid

What a fucking piece of shit. I find it hard to believe this guy isn't in prison.
Am I being unrealistic?

prison is much to nice for this demon

King Nigger was conceived in Kenya, correct?

Have hope.

Is Podesta a neogaf mod?

can someone give me a quick fundown on this video? I cant listen to a rat snivel for 10 mins

DONT YOU DOUBT THAT

A lot of people are fighting for the truth and if he would never step in jail a bullet will come his way

his days are numbered

For the first time in my adult life, I do. I hope the mainstream is starting to pay attention; not sure anything can be done without them.
>prison is much to nice for this demon
Wouldn't be a dream come true to open the trap-door?

Hard to describe. She calls him out for his Russia ties. He says she's lying...she says he's lying and reads him all of her sources...he squirms and stutters and blames Russia.
It's glorious

>all that stuttering

kek kek KEK

Bump

timestamp on her calling him out?

Most of the interview is very heated

She didn't do shit. Republicans are engaging in whataboutism to deflect from the very real and concerning ties the PRESIDENT and his people have to the Russian government. If a former campaign manager, of the person who is not president, being involved with an American clean energy company that Russia owned FIVE PERCENT of is the best you can do, it's exposing how weak your whataboutism is.

First it was "Trump didn't collude." Now they're shifting to "It's illegal to collude and dems colluded to!" because they realize we're a few big Washington Post / NYTimes stories from everything falling a part for the Trump administration.

Never forget.

That voice! Someone sew his mouth shut.

Hi Skippy! I hope I run into you some day

Let's be real here.
Podesta may be a piece of shit, but Skippy is fucking amazing. He's a meme machine. Quotable beyond belief. I wish i could watch him in real life interact with hillary or sodomizing some poor children or whatever the fuck he does Skippy rules

His Hawaiian birth certificate is falsified and he was born in Kenya.
Trump was just trolling the absolute fuck out of the press.

Bump.

A woman true feminists would praise and admire

I bet she has the hottest bush ever. The kind that makes eating pussy even better.

I really want to see him on the street and yell that at him. Where is that slimy little fuck these days?

Everything about Pizza is a bunch of bullshit; Podesta speaking warmly of Dennis Hastert is more damning than any imaginary baby dick hot dogs.

I swear to god, I want to beat the fuck out this fuck!

AL Smith dinner...

Watching her and her cans... so much winning then

YEAH THATS RIGHT RUSSIA HACKED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

"This is it!! Trump's about to be impeached!" said an increasingly nervous man for the thousandth time this year.

This image always gets me. How the fuck did more people vote in those blue areas than in the red areas

Dat high density population, disgusting

Boggles the mind