What other news sources do you rely on to obtain information?

What other news sources do you rely on to obtain information?

You don't get all your information from Sup Forums, do you user?

Other urls found in this thread:

littlegemquilts.wordpress.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Water filter merchant

Stormfront

Ron Paul Liberty Report

CNN and Fox. Their biases balance each other out and the truth is what they have in common.

>Liveleak for actual and unfiltered Warfootage
>Breitbart for the bants

That's ridiculous. Hope that's bait. They both agreed with the bombing of Assad, along with all the rest of Corporate Media.

Sup Forums has every source though. Why would I actually visit Salon when some Sup Forumstard will just screenshot it for me?

Another NSA thread? Already?

>getting any news from 4chink
lel, no
drudge report should point you to where you should be looking.
use msn.com or huffington post to make sure you haven't been misled
i might have used to say something about NYT or WP but they're partisan strongholds now. take a look, but don't feel it necessary
have fun

Just started reading ZeroHedge news articles

Well im obviously on here too. Just take in media from both sides and use your fucking brain a little.

CNN is biased as fuck to the left
FOX is biased as fuck to the right
And you know the ones that fall near them.
Find something near the middle, there is no such thing as absolutely 100% non-biased news.

i hope this is bait.
if you're not looking up articles after the screenshot you're just as manipulated as the people you think are manipulated

why didn't you name the one near the middle though?

littlegemquilts.wordpress.com

unrelated name. brilliant analysis
often wondered if it's a true insider giving crumbs

>FOX is biased as fuck to the right
Thank got for all us neutral intellectuals that just happen to believe in almost every liberal thing but think screaming dyed hair trannies are a little embarrassing.

Shh... don't let him know 98% of images around here are fake.

Let him believe there's 4000 cases of refugee rape a day that the MUHNSTREEEM MEDIA just isn't reporting because they want White Genocide....

Oh, and when people point out there's never been in the history of mankind a bigger number of white people... call them shills.

It works. These guys buy this shit. I actually have to applaud the right-wing propagandists. Geniuses! Absolute geniuses!!!

wykop pl - polish rip-off from digg, basically Sup Forums 2.0 in terms of politics
TVP - national TV used to be center-left under last government, full right now
TVN24 - american owned TV, kike propaganda 24/7

>You don't get all your information from Sup Forums, do you user?
you don't?

>passive aggressive post with deliberately misleading information and strawmen
We actually think about the future, and if things keep going as is white nations are fucked.
And no, there are not more white people now than ever. There were more whites as a total number 20 years ago, and as for proportion whites were around 40% 100 years ago, about 12% now.

>b-but the guardian said da poor refugees were all chilluns who dindu nuffin

>you can get your info from pol

Are you being serious spastics?
Pol as a source?
Kys

Pol is a news aggravating site with different sources coming together.
50% are Dailymail, express and Breitbart
Rest is Twitter screenshots , RT, dailycaller,

Sup Forums, Reuters, Russia Today, r/The_Donald, and r/politics

>there are not more white people now than ever
That's a lie.

>There were more whites as a total number 20 years ago
That's another lie.

>and as for proportion whites were around 40% 100 years ago, about 12% now.
This is true. There are more white people today than ever before but the overall percentage of white people in comparison to other races has been decreasing dramatically since WW2. This is not so much due to low birth rates of Europeans (excluding Germany, of course) but mostly due to the high birth rates of immigrants and people in places like China, India and Africa. The latter is mostly due to western intervention (aid). If it stops, they either die or learn to fend for themselves. Honestly I'm not so sure whether our "good intentions" won't end up atrophying them, in the long run.

X22 report
Amtv
Sgt report