Skeptic community swallows the blue pill

>Make videos angrily ranting about SJWs
>Meet said SJWs at Vidcon
>"They're nice people really! I've learned to be more respectful! It was so cool meeting them!"

Fuck Andy Warski, Some Black Guy and people of that ilk. Bunch of fucking normies jumping on the anti-SJW bandwagon because they know it'll be easy shekels for them.

Yeah, no kidding. They are anti-racists, so therefore enemies.

They feed of hate watching each other, user. They should release all that sexual tension and fuck already, everybody sees this is what's it all about.

It says more about you that you ever thought this guy had any intelligent to add to the discussion.

And franny loves the BWC anyway

They're probably the best people for entry level redpilling. Not too extreme in their views and they rarely speak about their own personal politics, but enough truth bombs in their videos to make people have a think.

Now they're making videos saying how cool it was to listen to Franchesca Ramsey and Cenk Uygur speak at Vidcon and how, despite how they disagreed with things they said, really appreciated them expressing their opinions, and respected that. Even though they've made a living out of ranting about these people for expressing their opinions.

Now they're turning on RageAfterStorm and acting like the SJWs they'd usually rip on for her video about race even though there was nothing said in that video that was any "worse" than what PJW comes out with in most of his rants.

To be fair I'd hatefuck Franny.

He's kind of fun and like I said, he's entry level repill.

Top comments from yesterday's shit show. Also lost massive amounts of respect for all of them when they laugh off the fact that Daily Stormer has a section called "The Jewish Problem". To be ignorant of the JQ is one thing. To deny it is pure stupidity. But what else could one expect when dealing with Kraut and Tea, ein Juden lover to the max?

Allegedly.
Ditto

The Daily Stormer unironically endorsed Corbyn.

But yeah, since they made friends with all the SJW YouTubers they've become SJWs themselves. It's rare you see someone get bluepilled.

She looks like she's disgusted taking a picture with a white cis male.

Pols is truly becoming a pro she pro feminist edgy contrarian shithole

We are winning the online culture war thanks to people that troll feminist and political correctness

And now 100000s of thread suddenly appear out of the woodwork with 1000000 of posts about how "cringe" and "retarded" the anti-christian movement is and how mean they are to feminists and liberal,
This pro femnist sjw shilling and by extension pro-jewry shilling has become unbearable

Fuck nupol and fuck you brainlet for slowly falling for it because you want to confirm to a fake consensus

After decade of libshit thought totalitarian we see a breath of fresh air and you spastic want to destroy it .
>Lmao anti-kikery how stupid right , so cringe ewwwww based Franny , based Antita, based Cenk

Pol is officially cancer

Sage and hidden

Anti-christian

I meant anti sjw

The sceptic community is purgatory between SJWs and the Redpill.

God the cuckery is too much. They did very little "debunking" in that livestream too, they only attacked her weakest arguments.

Not necessarily. Race realism is a massive pill to swallow. Sargoy has acknowledged that both George Soros and the Rothschild families are a threat to the world. No Bullshit has DIRECTLY acknowledged the JQ. Unsure if he was serious but even referencing such a thing a ballsy move and it's pretty much the start down the path of going from "LOL guys I'm only *ironically* racist" to "Gas the kikes, race war now".
Precisely why I've been hesitant to get beyond the first couple minutes. They're already laughing at her right off the bat. And I see the Warskis have a new vid on her now. Let's see where this goes...

I didn't watch, did they bring up twin or adoption studies?

what did you expect from libcucks?

Nah because Rage didn't bring those up. They mostly attacked her Daily Stormer citations

"classical liberal" fence sitters having no real convictions or values, surprise surprise

The things I'd do to that little harlot

I'd like to see them stumble over themselves when trying to parse out South Africa.

Have anyone checked RageAfterStorm's Twitter. She's gotten so much hate for the 'race is real' video. The skeptic community jumped on her, and asking for a debate.

>>"They're nice people really! I've learned to be more respectful! It was so cool meeting them!"

Best case scenario: "it's about ideas, not people".

More likely scenario: "so let's all agree to soften our tone and build bridges by which I mean give in to lefty points we said were wrong before".

Warski is a traitor and will be hanged for it