If your daughter had to choose a man who isn't white to be her boyfriend, what race would you prefer

If your daughter had to choose a man who isn't white to be her boyfriend, what race would you prefer.

9/10 times, Sup Forums would prefer a black man to be with their daughter/women. This is a fact, white guys subconsciously prefer black men over every other race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Italian

Japanese or Iranian

Jewish.
youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY

chinese

Idc nigga I'd think she was weird either way/mock her in a subtle and lighthearted manner until i died

turkish, syrian or african

chinks

chinaman

Slav

Argentine

chinks

this

if given a choice would chose not any east Asian but the superior jap samurai.

Race isn't real, my daughter would be allowed to date whatever she wants
>Another girl
Okay
>a transsexual
Nothing wrong with that
>An afro-european
Nothing wrong with that

It's 2017, love is love

ma niggers lets make this world hapa nation

I dont know if you're 100% right on this man

Is this all you fuckers get paid to do ,Push all this nigger bullshit all day everyday race mix race mix. It's obvious to anyone kinda awake what you are and it'll be your downfall.Your arrogance of history is unreal and kind of nice because you won't realize it until it's too late.

LOL white guys subconsciously prefer blacks... hilarious. Japanese Golden Race (honorary whites) are literally the only other option unless you want mongoloid children and a single-mother.

samurai are overrated they were mostly all gays fucking shota boys.
the chinks however were truly kangs

Japanese, desu.

Would you let me do that?

Yes Sweden !

>Italian
>race
do you even know the difference between race and ethnicity? people like you are truly retarded

Jesus swedecuck, do you have any idea where you are? This is Sup Forums a place filled with xenophobic white supermacists who are suprisingly diverse

Italian,Greek and Meditaranians in general

this or northern Mexican
pic related

Black. Asian Christians are pretty rare.

hongkonglander
>rich
> polite
> educated
> family values
WINNING

Sterilization over race mixing. Anyone saying otherwise is a low IQ cuck.

on how many layers of tchernobyl u on? turkish? wtf m8

chinese because fuck you stupid david-kun

You sound like an ugly person.

you sound like an ugly person

Irish

t. nigger

spic. no sandniggers or blacks or somalis

You don't live in my area obviously lol.

Japs>Chinks>Korean>Irish>Slav
Thats my top 5 in order from best to worst of non-whites

>t. Roach

he does sound like an ugly person

i would say, maybe like polish slav

You have a Deus Vult flag and are a racist. Weeew. Judgement day is not looking good for you bud kek.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

your fault for letting so many of them in, immigrants want to get into japan, but we don't let them. Only a select few get in.

Ut ur mitt land

Syrian. pic related

Jews, they have high IQ. Blacks have the lowest IQ.

>t. antonio linguini

A slav

t. Typical leaf

either asian or hispanic, if I have to choose

Must be christian tho (or a messianic jewish convert)

I myself will get a mayan or chink qt3.14

black man

ewwww

Its a hard choice but if i HAD to choose... i guess Latino.

A slav, but only north of croatia and west from vienna.

South Korean. My daughter is 14 and is dating a pudgy SK kid whose dad owns a business and is very right wing.

I don't know shit about their culture, but they are very right wing and seem like decent people.

I won't have a daughter, as my child with my robowaifu will actually be a clone of myself

This

asian

Black is literally the last race I would go with, nip or gook would be first so long as they aren't first gen immigrants -- they tend to be smart, responsible, and successful.

Asian.
Niggers are fucking disgusting and I'd disown my child if they dated one.

French

Concerning Self-Deception
21 “Not every one who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.’ toodles

why are whites more or less evenly distributed but the others vary so dramatically?

Chinese if they're rich, otherwise Japanese.

Asian

>thinks god hates racist
>thinks god even created other races
non-white races are the work of the devil faggot

We know Merkel

>tfw no jewish mammy to stroke donga n make sauce eject

Love is not love but simply self imposed subjective bias to one individual. The only way this isnt true is in real marriage which is traditional marriage

wanna see some crazy shit? go to the vevo page (I know) on youtube. now that's podmixing

>Sup Forums
>having daughers
>having children

>that flag
no experience with niggers

Sure thing Dr. Wie Ju

Praise God I didn't have kids! Between the coalburners and the queers, I'd have lost my mind.

i have no daughter

some really white looking middle eastener (only christian or pagan)

bump

Irish

>Consult science on racial genetics
>Pick closest race that isn't considered white
This is the only correct answer

Oh I just wouldn't have a daughter any more.
>that last line
How does a bait thread get so many genuine replies?

>Having kids

Hahahahaha yeah good one, you fucking English teaching nonce.

asian and if possible chinese

khazar milkers are a meme

And if I did have to make this decision I'd choose niggers last after everyone else except jews.

Niggers need not apply. Probably Syrian non Muslim, Iranian non Muslim, or Japanese.

A potato nigger is still a nigger

DAILY REMINDER TO SPAM THE MODS WITH NEW RULE REQUEST:
>No dating/mating/breeding/sex/relationship/mixing threads
These threads belong on and and are merely used to spam Sup Forums

East Asian or Pacific Islander preferably

people just respect the japanese flag

Whatever she wants as long as she doesn't get in trouble.

my sister is dating a hapa half chink and half german literally doesn't get more perfect.

Iranian or Sikh.

This.

If my daughter can't be banged by a European then I guess an Argie will do..

Persian, Hispanic, arab (provided not muslim) would be the easiest to bleach. I know a guy who's 1/2 Indian and he looks Med. Know a girl who's 1/4 Indian and her grandmother is a full on darker than black Indian and she looks Med as well.

I would say Native. Blacks would be my second last choice and I would still cut her off.

You have not spent too much time around Samoans have you?

Asians are the Aryans of the East.

90% of their babies & toddlers look like nearly perfect genetic specimens.

Meanwhile, 90% of white babies in the U.S. look subtly mutated.

East Asians + Aryans make fine children.

Asian. 99% of niggers are genetic throwbacks.

If a white converts to Judaism, is he still white?