Breaking: California Refuses To Cooperate With Trump Voter Fraud Probe

>“California’s participation would only serve to legitimize the false and already debunked claims of massive voter fraud.”
>The California secretary of state is refusing to comply with a request from President Donald Trump’s voter fraud commission to provide personal information about the state’s registered voters.
>Secretary of State Alex Padilla said in a statement Thursday that Trump’s voter fraud commission’s request of personal voting data on every American voter “is a waste of taxpayer money” that aims to ratify a false claim that millions voted illegally.
>California, which had more than 19.4 million registered voters as of February. is the first state to announce it will not comply with the commission’s request. Trump’s commission on Wednesday asked all states to provide personal information about registered voters. Trump has claimed, without evidence, that millions voted illegally in last year’s presidential election.
>″I will not provide sensitive voter information to a commission that has already inaccurately passed judgment that millions of Californians voted illegally,” Padilla said.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BMcZgxcj_FE
youtube.com/watch?v=CRkkoD5tjHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They sound worried.

>Padilla

At least hes confirmed unbiased

SURPRISE SURPRISE

Is there a way to compel them?

>California, the state that openly supported and gloated about letting illegals vote prior to the election

>who then pretended they never said that during the election

>blocks an investigation into voter fraud

lol what a terrible place

FACT CHECK:

FALSE

State of California workers did not "destroy" ballots, they used ten thousand cross-cut shredders and a jet-fueled burn pit.

Get something like #shuttrumpup
Basically get twitter to make california do it in order to prove just how wrong drumpfkins are about illegal voting

Help how do I get out of California

>lol
Back to r/the_cuckold

What are you a fucking MORON ????
If you cant imagine voter fraud as a fact, as it has been EVERY YEAR YOUR PATHETIC ASS HAS BEEN ALIVE peaking in 2016 you're a fucktard low IQ dumbfuck. Feelsbadman

Cuck Trump BTFO.
Bet he won't declare marital law and send the army because he's a coward.

>Vladimir PUTIN himself broke into all voting machines and used a magnetic needle to alter votes for garumpf
>What do you mean lets verify it?

sure, deny them money from the government.

We will get those records. And deport every spic in California that cast a ballot in our election. You can quote me on that boys. Were deporting people who voted in the last election. Those will be priority. Then we will go after criminals and these Kate laws and Sanctuary bills will compel bankrupt democratic policies to play ball or seek loans from China and Europe to protect their communism. This is civil war boys. No news article though so could be fake news.

Everyone knows there are probably 4 or 5 million illegal votes in Cali because of the driving license vote scam bullshit. It's a lost cause but I wouldn't worry about it, as long as Trump finds a way to block illegal voting everywhere else. If he locks this shit down right,'ll he will win by bigger margin in 2020 than 2016.

All he has to do is say "due to the extensive meddling in the 2016 election, we have decided to take extreme measures and implement the toughest voter id laws man has ever known".

Dems can't say shit about it.

First thing I noticed was they didn't cite the quote. Almost as if they're trying to pass the quote as true and generally accepted. This strategy works, unfortunately. Pretty sure my liberal friends just take the Russia shit as already proven, but Trump just pardoned himself from all the felony charges he was found guilty of.

Presidents who won the majority of votes ..not so fast Drumph

>PFFT... WELL IF YOU ARE GONNA SAY THERE IS VOTER FRAUD, LIKE, I TOTALLY WON'T PROVE THERE WASN'T ANY GOING ON.... LIKE WHATS THE POINT?

Those niggas be guilty as fuck.

Coming soon:
>"As we cannot verify the integrity of elections in California their 55 Electoral Votes will be suspended for the 2020 Presidential Election"

LMAO I mean seriously. There is no justification

DAKE DAT BLONDALD PLUMPF JERRY BROWN SHOVE A METRO UP YOUR FAT ASS, NEWSON WILL IMPEAACH BLUMPF THIS 2018

So then why are they so afraid of an investigation coming up with nothing and making Trump look stupid?

Denying the fourth largest economy money.... OK

TANKS IN 30 MINUTES

id shit my pants if that were to happen god bless america foreigners should not be allowed to swing elections, especially not illegal ones thats cucked beyond belief

you can add Virginia to the list too. Our governor just got done telling drumpf to fuck off.

I would like to see this. IF it happens it requires the 2018 elections to go in the Republicans favor.

Republicans look like they have the edge in 2018, but we shall see.

If there's nothing to hide they have nothing to fear.

Having a large GDP doesn't mean shit if you're in the red. I'd rather run a moderately profitable small business than be hemorrhaging money in a multi national corporation.

Wait, why would someone not comply with this?

It's really not the same as, "if you've got nothing to hide" stuff, as it's the government of Cali, not private citizens.

Sounds like they know they're guilty from here.

Sounds like the FBI are going to have a new assignment soon. That's PC right there.

WASHINGTON POST FACT CHECK:

No illegals voted in California, as no person can be considered illegal. Undocumented immigrants were the ones who voted.

>the bills passed in the House today
>the bills that will pass the Senate
>the bills that Trump will sign into law
Tick tock commiefornia.

I like how the civil war started with pretty much California and it will again.

also
>California.
>Acts like its tough shit.
>Depends on every other state surrounding it to live.

This pretty much. They must think everyone has a short memory.

>Suddenly leftists are concerned about wasting taxpayers' money

worried that the dem primary voter fraud would make it look like california is the fraudiest state int he states

This absolutely should be the outcome. Don't behave like a state? Don't get the privileges that come with statehood.

Next level lib logic
>we do not support this investigation because the results would make Drumpf look really stupid for say stuff about illegal voting lol

>> wont release sensitive voter information
>> publicly release gun owner/chl/cpl information

haha yeah fuck you california.

C H E C K E D

of course millions voted illegally. Obama was on fucking tv telling Mexicans to go vote. if you know damned well that the vote was fraudulent, you aren't going t0 cooperate with a voter fraud investigation.

youtu.be/BMcZgxcj_FE

And we anons are not done yet. You know what to do.

>Wait, why would someone not comply with this?
hillary "winning the popular vote" is the only positive spin they could put on election day
losing that would shatter their delusion

I live in CA and have fantasies of guiding federal forces through the wilderness during a civil war to ambush lefty traitors.

that would never work because they know they are guilty
better to be thought that way then to prove it.

War with cali when?

Just read an article we need 8 senate votes and only 3 democrats will vote on this. We need 5 more democrats to break the filibuster. I don't think these anti immigration bills will make it to trumps desk:(. Seriously America sucks because Jews and communism and Muslims. Let's just start killing these people if this anti immigration bills don't pass the senate.

Gas chambers: an idea whose time has come

California is not even trying to hide the fact that they're an infested hive of illegal aliens anymore.

>California refuses cooperate in voter fraud investigation
>Trump cuts off water from the Colorado river until they do

I hope we "accidentally" carpet bomb Hollywood and san Francisco

#fakevotes

Bingo. It's time to kill commies. Preferably at baseball fields for obvious reasons.

i remember a few years ago they did an investigation in Utah and named IT as the state with the most fraud. Now, you need 3 forms of id and a sample of nut sack hair just to get a drivers license.
God knows what would be revealed if California was investigated

cali secretary of state about to get a nice pen to live in

>“is a waste of taxpayer money”
>said california

SHE. FUCKING. WON.

Arrest them all for obstruction of justice.

My gfs relatives employ spics and they sell cocaine. You already know I'm calling it in on them. Literally said fuck white boys Mexicans will do it. :) payback is patriotic.

>lol

Have we really gotten to the point where newfaggots like you think that using "lol" is something reddit invented?

L O L
O
L

wew lad
i wonder why

Well that was a big surprise.

Kek that made me chuckle like a faggot

I'm calling for the Federal occupation of CA. The people here are totally unable to keep the criminal State government in check. We need the feds

A lot states refused to comply with a recount after allegations of Russian hacking

I don't think there's been any real hard evidence of major fraud, so California can just say they'd be wasting time/money going along with it.

Please do I've just been waiting for a race war for years now and stocking up on supplies like water unlike the dumb ass beaners. Cut off water and march in and kill all the commies and illegals please.

Are you black.
Please be black.
For the love of god be black or Mexican or Muslim so we can build a statue in your honor.

>>“California’s participation would only serve to legitimize the false and already debunked claims of massive voter fraud.”
that is funny. Debunked by what? Nobody ever checked this shit,

That's not by choice, I'm sure.

there it is
heres your cookie

I need a filter to block all meme flags on this board.

the money isn't held by many in the state. The masses would riot.

debunked by not reporting anything on it
you know like how wapo debunks things

Where in CA do you stay? I'm in San Diego County.

Russian collusion? needs no evidence!

Voter fraud? look i know that 5.6 million voted last time illegally, but you have no evidence they did it this time... no you can't look for evidence, why?

post this in every thread all day every day.

And, US protectorates act all surprised when Congress votes down their petition for statehood.

Nothing better than getting a theatre lecture about a Founder from an uppity Puerto Rican. :-|

Same here. Fellow patriot behind enemy lines.

What does California produce besides software and consumer goods? They don't even have water!

I'm from California and they REALLY don't want to be discovered for mass fraud. Every other Mexican has a dead person's SSN and uses it to live like a full citizen.

California doesn't believe in American style justice anymore, they believe in "social" "justice" led by mob mentality and it answers to nobody. Definitely has something to do with being such a huge economy that can afford to be so negligent.

Hmm I wonder what secretary Tortilla, I mean Padilla has to hide...

they have water, they just use it all on almonds and truck crops. thats what they produce

Those obstructing and voting against the bills are committing political suicide, furthering the loss streak of communist Democrat party. The blowback from this will mean an even more aggressive bill will come back through an even stronger congress filled with more true Americans voted in by true Americans tired of communist bullshit. Not to mention the budgetary time bomb in commiefornia and the newly redpilled normies barely able to afford living there seeing their first paychecks with the 25% employment tax for communist healthcare plus the piles of existing tax increases coming down the pipes. Commiefornia is about to choke on a slice of reality pie.

Exactly. Either CA is part of the union or it's not. Plus California is a military asset and we need the coast line, military bases and ports. Feds need to come in with force and punish the traitors and bring CA back in line with America. The patriots here will RISE up.

There is a difference between a state's right to act independently and outright treason. Post what you will listen to when civil war breaks out.
youtube.com/watch?v=CRkkoD5tjHg

Heh, gets me every time

This is an act of secession.

Deploy the military.

I'm not even kidding.

R O P E
O P
P O
E P O R

And they are only able to do that with massive subsidies. The Central Valley benefits only from violating the law of comparative advantage. Nothing grown there wouldn't be cheaper to grow somewhere else

Plus a super high proportion of the software folks hate the state

>GUARDS!!! WE HAVE A RUNNER
Just stay there and die, faggot.

If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to worry about :DDDD

gee, i wonder why

I think the patriots are outnumbered 100/1. That's sort of why we can't keep the criminals like Kevin De Léon in check. Seriously how is that guy and his family not in jail?

>They must think everyone has a short memory.
The sad thing is that they do. And if you try to remind these people they'll mock you for supporting a Russian puppet.

Behind enemy lines over in the northeast megacity region here. The thing about the US is that its infrastructure is held together with duct tape and paper clips. It'd actually be fairly easy for a couple insurgents to completely bring the transportation to a screeching halt or to fuck up the utility grids.

>All he has to do is say "due to the extensive meddling in the 2016 election, we have decided to take extreme measures and implement the toughest voter id laws man has ever known".

I have been waiting for this.

This will be the ultimate political judo throw that saves America.

They cannot deny the logic since they themselves are claiming hacking and Trump has the balls to never back down from this.

They are way too invested in rampant illegal immigration and flaunting the feds to get out of this unscathed.

While the rest of the issues have been exciting as all hell it is this and enacting voter ID law that can truly stop the Dems this generation. Devos will take care of future generations hopefully.

NO MOM YOU CAN'T LOOK HOW DARE YOU EVEN SUGGEST I'M ON DRUGS THAT'S JUST INCENSE MOM I ALWAYS BURN INCENSE WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO I DON'T NO DON'T LOOK MOM THERE'S NOTHING THERE UIS WEAR GOD YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH NO MOM PLEASE DON'T LOOK IN MY DRAWER THERE'S NOTHING THERE FUCK YOU MOM

Fucking retard