THIS IS IT! IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF THE FALL OF TRUMP!!!

>GOP Operative Sought Clinton Emails From Hackers, Implied a Connection to Flynn

>WASHINGTON—Before the 2016 presidential election, a longtime Republican opposition researcher mounted an independent campaign to obtain emails he believed were stolen from Hillary Clinton’s private server, likely by Russian hackers.

>In conversations with members of his circle and with others he tried to recruit to help him, the GOP operative, Peter W. Smith, implied he was working with retired Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn, at the time a senior adviser to then-candidate Donald Trump.

wsj.com/articles/gop-operative-sought-clinton-emails-from-hackers-implied-a-connection-to-flynn-1498770851

===

COLLUSION CONFIRRRRRRRMED!!!!!!!

TREASON!

DO NOT PASS GO!

GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL!!

IT'S OVER!

TRUMP IS DONE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WSe9ugpXIw
g-2.space/
observer.com/1998/03/gingrich-money-man-peter-smith-helped-david-brock-sock-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=dR1_xbq2ucU
youtube.com/watch?v=pZNb7mTt9Jc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this is it
>drumpf is finally done

>tattoos
Into the trash she goes

Also SAGE

name, now

But if Flynn was already working with the Russians, why would he have this guy involved?

>In conversations with members of his circle and with others he tried to recruit to help him, the GOP operative, Peter W. Smith, implied he was working with retired Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn, at the time a senior adviser to then-candidate Donald Trump.

>“He said, ‘I’m talking to Michael Flynn about this—if you find anything, can you let me know?’” said Eric York, a computer-security expert from Atlanta who searched hacker forums on Mr. Smith’s behalf for people who might have access to the emails.

>Emails written by Mr. Smith and one of his associates show that his small group considered Mr. Flynn and his consulting company, Flynn Intel Group, to be allies in their quest.

>Drumpf is finished, its over for him

Source died right after interviewed by WSJ....oh, and he 'implied' that he was working with Flynn.
And, the emails were already hacked/leaked, so...

>implied he was working with

My sources, that are familiar with Peter W. Smith's thinking, have told me that this story is more bullshit. But keep this up. Can't wait for a guaranteed 2nd term.

DRUMPF DRUMPF

IT'S OVER FOR HEEEEEM

dat get tho

what the fuck are you talking about, I want the name of the chick in OPs webm

There's you collusion you autistic cuckservatives. Oh oh are you gonna call the Wall Street Journal fake news now?

Yes we are.

>the Wall Street Journal

I'm sure this story is credible and has zero inaccuracies, exaggerations or half truths. The Wall Street Journal is a paragon of integrity that I always look forward to reading whenever possible.

>GOP operative
>trump team
Pick one

8 years

Not just any tattoos, but hebrew ones.

You keep posting those webms every time you shitpost. I take it you have a limited amount of file space on your computer? At least you moved on from talking about the future female takeover or whatever.

>implied he was working with retired Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn
>implied

So he wasn't actually orking with him....

INDEPENDENT OF THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN
------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, not illegal. Pretty sure Breitbart, WSJ and even NYT checked their sources to see if they could get copies of those emails.

but no one actually obtained her emails? The supposed "hack" is of the DNC and podesta

I cant even joke about this. This is just so beyond embarrassing. I hate Trump, but every Russian hacker story is literally an invention. I wish it were real, then Trump would be serving superior Russians instead of Jews. But it isn't true. He only serves the Jew, and is continuously making the relationship with Russia worse.

As their stories get more convulted, more and more people just tune out
We assume this was Ben Wittes' ticking time bomb?
Absolutely dumb unproveable nonsense

we always called them fake news. they are right there with buzzfeed, cnn, nyt, etc

have they connected it to the two scoops yet?

> world star journal

HAHAHAHAHA HOLEY FUCK
Wittes is getting BTFO'd by pissed off people on twitter as everyone realizes how stupid and made up this shit sounds at this point
FUCKING PATHETIC

S on all commmies faggots and traitors

THIS WILL SURELY BE THE END OF BLORGMPH THIS TIME RIGHT GUISE?!?!?

Hilarious, I forgot about this irrelevant faggot. Was this his Wilson's and McMuffin's June Surprise?

>Stated plainly: *the Trump campaign colluded with Russian cyber operatives in the attack on the 2016 US election*.

TRUMP, youtube.com/watch?v=3WSe9ugpXIw !!!!!

Yup, this was mr tick tock himself
Another dud
Typical cuck

such idiots -

>confessing to a whole bunch of convenient shit right before you know you're eldery ass is going to die

seems totally legit.

This Pete Smith guy isn't even the source of the Flynn allegation. They are using some "anonymous" computer expert lol.

More made up shit.

g-2.space/

MORE:

>WSJ: Reports from Intel agencies describe Russian hackers discussing how to obtain emails from Clinton’s server, transmit them to Flynn.
>Russian hackers discussing how to obtain emails from Clinton’s server, transmit them to Flynn.
>obtain emails from Clinton’s server, transmit them to Flynn.
>transmit them to Flynn.
>Flynn.

You peons can't even begin to fathom the shitstorm this is going to set off.

So someone who wasn't part of the Trump campaign tried to get ahold of emails that Hillary Clinton illegally deleted so the FBI couldn't get ahold of is somehow the end of Trump.

>independent of the Trump campaign
>trump is finished
pick one

>Implied
>believed
>likely

>Mr. Smith’s focus was some 33,000 emails Mrs. Clinton said were deleted because they were deemed personal. Mr. Smith said he believed that the emails might have been obtained by hackers and that they actually concerned official matters Mrs. Clinton wanted to conceal—two notions for which he offered no evidence. Mrs. Clinton gave the State Department tens of thousands of emails related to official business.

>Former Federal Bureau of Investigation Director James Comey said in July 2016 there was no evidence the private server had been hacked but held out the possibility it could have been.

>In the interview with the Journal, Mr. Smith said he and his colleagues found five groups of hackers who claimed to possess Mrs. Clinton’s deleted emails, including two groups he determined were Russians.

>Mr. Smith said after vetting batches of emails offered to him by hacker groups last fall, he couldn’t be sure enough of their authenticity to leak them himself. “We told all the groups to give them to WikiLeaks,” he said. WikiLeaks has never published those emails or claimed to have them.

NOT EVEN THE LEAKED DNC/PODESTA EMAILS

You mean the one that ends with you dead?
Civil war is what we live for.

What's wrong with searching for the emails? Not a fucking thing.

Witnessed

It was always going to come down to how much evidence are they willing to fabricate

Dont doubt for a second they havent been working on fabricating evidence for this for the past 6 months

SERIOUSLY, GOYIM, THIS IS BIG NEWS JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER STORIES, DO NOT SHUT THIS DOWN YET I HAVE SO MUCH MORE TO TELL YOU ABOUT MUH RUSSIAN CONNECTION. IF YOU STOP WATCHING ME, I DO NOT GET ANY SHEKELS, OY VEY!!!!

They were never trumpers from the start idiot

imagine

how can a group of people spend nearly 2 years doing nothing but claiming DRUMPF IS FINISHED NOW at least once a week?

>said Eric York, a computer-security expert from Atlanta who searched hacker forums on Mr. Smith’s behalf for people who might have access to the emails.

into le trash it goes

MR. SMITH IS A LONGTIME ASSOCIATE OF DAVID "SHARE BLUE" BROCK

observer.com/1998/03/gingrich-money-man-peter-smith-helped-david-brock-sock-clinton/

!!!

>(((Wall Street)))
It's in the fucking name lol

THATS IT

IM DONE

now is the begining of the fall of trump?
you homos have been saying the beginning of the fall of trump since fucking october
i hate you talking vaginas so fucking much i can't see straight
way to trigger me, good job.
but still
sage

ANYONE ELSE REGERT VOTING GLORMPHGH?!?!? ANYONE?!?!?!

The Wall Street journal just retracted that statement.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>WSJ
>not fake news

Their hard-hitting piece on the neo-nazi known as "pewdiepie" really rattled me to the core.

Try harder Marxfag

FAKE NEWS

... for the millionth time ...

So assuming these "intelligence reports" are actually true, what we have here is:
>some guy who worked for Flynn got emails from "Russian hackers", possibly without even knowing they were Russians
>decided not to do anything with it
>emails didn't get published by anyone else either, so they had no impact on the election whatsoever
>Flynn probably had no idea any of this was even happening

And this is supposed to bring down Trump how...?

did you even read the article?
post your 1950's wanna be pinup jews somewhere else
saged

What bitch that is?

Anonymous officials claim that Flynn was collecting data from Russian hackers (meaning he wasn't, but someone in the DNC probably was.)

Pretty sure Trumps IC officials are behind these anonymous links now that the rats have been caught, primary objective is now to destroy the MSM.

Entertaining for sure.

BUMP

This Flynn thing is a just a big nothing burger.

>Implying Jesus would be ok with Islam

This will go nowhere.

Oh no drumpf is finished, impeach impeach

Hillary is president now

yasss queen slay

no it didn't

Christ, you are so desperate for
a single, solitary win, it's fucking
hilarious!

Remember why he was "going to be impeached!!!" Last week? Right, me
neither, fucking neck yourself.

this is not acceptable, I'm shocked and appalled..

Actually the investigation against Flynn has been dropped, and McCabe is being investigated for sexual harassment of which Flynn was protecting the accuser.
Also, Flynn is rumored to replace McMasters.

we may have to settle this buy a bowling showdown.

youtube.com/watch?v=dR1_xbq2ucU

our do you prefer darts?

youtube.com/watch?v=pZNb7mTt9Jc

I see we have moved on from unnamed sources to dead sources. Stupid crap.

Nothing here, It's early guys but I'm already getting tired. Anyone else thinking about getting some rest??

fat
tattooed
slut

SAGE

Even if this was true Trump would just say its very fake news and make the libs look like idiots again. Just accept a god emperor has risen bro.

lol

>We've moved from "anonymous sources" to blaming dead
Also
>no connection to trump campaign

Try again fatty

>guy never mentions Russia
>media: "RUSSSSSSIAAAAA!!!!"
>Guy explicitly says hes never worked for Trump
>TRUMPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Fucking fake news I cannot fucking stand it.

It was a dead guy...

This.
Is.
It.

wew just in time, the russia thing was close to being completely unravelled.

this is great and timely journalism.

>"tick tick tick" - (((Wittes)))
>He's gonna blow up the president! Quick, kill him before he assassinates the prez!
He shouldn't have opened his jewy mouth. Now, he's gonna get spooks up the ass, investigating/harassing him and putting him and his family in the crosshairs.

And they say Jews are smart. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA