Brit/pol/ - Morrissey edition

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=XbOx8TyvUmI

>Government's Queen's Speech clears Commons with just 14 votes
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40448814

>Corbyn's purge of the blairites continues as he sacks 3 shadow cabinet members from their positions for voting to stay in EU single market
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40451301

>Six face charges over Hillsborough disaster
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/28/hillsborough-six-suspects-face-criminal-charges-disaster-prosecutors/

>No final Grenfell death toll "this year"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40434741

>Northern Ireland secretary warns over talks deadline
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-40424927

>Immigration detainees (illegal immigrants) bring legal challenge to what has been described as £1 an hour "slave wages"
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/28/immigration-detainees-legal-challenge-slave-wages

>Number 10 reveals public sector pay cap under review - after Theresa May "hears the message" that voters are "weary"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/28/queens-speech-labour-pmqs-theresa-may-live/

>Man hit by bus while walking street, proceeds to walk into pub and have a pint
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-40415292

Other urls found in this thread:

arrse.co.uk/community/threads/us-marine-corp-harriers-embarked-on-illustrious.63706/page-2
strawpoll.me/13317954
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Northern_Ireland
youtube.com/watch?v=gTs3I5dkPuc
archive.is/y6iIU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2nd for papers and cheese and onion pasties

Reminder that you're not allowed to talk about abortion legislation if you're a virgin.

link to morissey saying that?

Good. My lips are sealed.

I finally found out why Amerikeks always go
>ramp
when they see our carrier.
Secretly, they are scared of the ramp and are just projecting their insecurity
arrse.co.uk/community/threads/us-marine-corp-harriers-embarked-on-illustrious.63706/page-2
>But the ramp is intimidating at first sight, pilots said.

>be armyfag
>anywhere we go in london, shouts of "babykilling scum", spit and middle fingers follow
>go up norf for 2 weeks
>everyone is nice, people smile at you, get discounts you didn't ask for, good looking birds everywhere

Fuck london up its cunt tbqh

>you will never be as retarded as Chuka Umunna

Really? You were in London in uniform? Why?

more (you)s for me goys

>arse.co.uk

Sir, if I ever meet in you in IRL I would be honoured to shake your hand. Sincerely, thank you for your service *salutes you*

ABORTION POLL

strawpoll.me/13317954
strawpoll.me/13317954
strawpoll.me/13317954

ABORTION POLL

This is the final poll to decide whether Brit/pol/ is for or against abortion.

Mostly public outreach days, massive recruiting drive in the reserves at the minute for (((Army 2020)))

It's irrelevant, it's (((legal))) and we will activity undermine regions of the UK where it isn't.

Eggs

>reserves
Still not used to this.

Eggs

What if you start from the carrier backwards? Then the ramp is a slope.

Eggs

>Paul Mason

Eggs

>activity undermine
Fuck does that mean lad

Also we just gave NI £1 Billion in public spending. Hardly undermining it.

Eggs

I think you should have been aborted

Eggs

Lads, would the British public support a party who would reclaim/reinvent the empire?

There's a fucking mosquito in my room. Twice now I heard its approach, and twice now I have evaded it. It's going to get me when I fall asleep though. Fucking Paki.

it's been a thing for donkeys mate

BASED MOZZA

>abortion illegal in NI
>offer free abortion to NI slags if they come to the UK

we have one of those

I'm still laughing about something that happened the other weekend.
>sister asks to use my garden for a BBQ
>her uni mates can't get the fire going so she asks me to help.
>they're discussing Diane Abbo and her continuing position in the labour party as a sign of Corbychevs great virtue.
>I can't help it and say "Yes but she can't do maths." Fully expecting autistic screeching
>one calmly says "well English isn't her first language so allowances have to be made for her."

good.

I must be a sweat then, still call them TA.

A sobering fact.

>>offer free abortion to NI slags if they come to the UK

A punch in the belly costs nothing lad

post yfw this happens big ol' queen lizzie

Not all of us in London are like that, thank you for your service, may god bless you

It costs 1 human life.

lad your navy only has 8 ships, we could probably fit your entire navy on ole Lizzys deck and probably your entire airforce at the same time

>thank you for your service
Why are yanks using UK proxies?

>>Government's Queen's Speech clears Commons with just 14 votes

i mean, did we expect it to get any more votes?

>mudslimes
>human

Not really but it underlines how much she fucked up.

>Northern Irish Slags
>Mudslimes

>Diane is basically Corbyns second
>2019 Corbyn wins an election after Teresa May decides to ban mobile phones following a terrorist attack. Corbyn dies a week later.
>2050, Queen Dictator for Life Diane I has had the UK towed by a fleet of enslaved white children to somewhere off the coast of Sierra Leone. A tunnel has been built directly to Zimbabwae.

What is life like in bongland in this future?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_Northern_Ireland

Was that from NILs? (Non Indigenous Londoners)

Is it just the Reserves that they're trying to get bodies into or are there plenty of spots in Regular Army as well?

t. interested in applying for RAC

Respect for those who serve your country is universal

good on ya mate. didnt realise london was that low.

That is entirely besides the point. We aren't going to be the ones flinging ASMs at you in a potential combat scenario

I imagine a bottle of that has better political awareness as well

Is there any forgiveness for serial sexual abusers such as those found deeply ingrained in the Catholic Church? Is there anything more unforgivable? They are the worst of the worst.

Looks like he has downs.

Replace Abbott with Sadiq Khan and you've got our actual future

what's the mudslime population like in n. ireland vs. the rest of GB?

you brits have way too much publicly funded media. we've got a bit, but it's usually bland and unopinionated.

kek

Anyone who gives up their time for queen and country deserves respect, if you think otherwise you're just an edgelord

Most people hate it when 3,000 lads drunker than you ever thought humanely possible rock up in your town, fight everyone, shag all the women and smash up all the bars.
Squaddie worship is a yank thing and has never (until recent years) been a British thing.

98% white

NI is like 98% white so basically tiny in comparison.
See

A Better version has already been done.
People who say it should be illegal are dipshits who still believe in a big Jew in the sky.

today i liked the irish

>You will never put aside the rhetoric, get round the negotiating table and form a metal band with Ed Miliband

youtube.com/watch?v=gTs3I5dkPuc

That's actually too close to the bone user. I'm going to have nightmares now.

Channel 4 News presenters aren't bothering to hide their bias any more.

>People who say it should be illegal are dipshits who still believe in a big Jew in the sky.
You truly are a man of the times. Well done.

I was under the impression that modern destroyers like the Type 45 are equipped to counter missile attacks. Which would accompany the carrier.

The exact opposite is true, what the fuck

NEWMANNN!!!!!!

wtf I love Morrissey now

>People who say it should be illegal are dipshits who still believe in a big Jew in the sky.
Strawman.

I have never based my pro-life argument on religious grounds.

>Squaddie worship is a yank thing and has never (until recent years) been a British thing.

Pretty much, never did get the whole "thankyou for your service" thing and the hero status they get.

With all due respect to our armed forced who I do respect, i'll allways hold our ambulance crews/paramedics/nurses etc in higher regard than a squaddie, the army protects the interests of the government, our nurses protect the people, unarmed, spat at, assualted, taken for granted, the horrors they see annnnd off to the next job with people expecting a smile on their faces and the day after, and the day after...

Can I rim your anus? I would absolutely love to sniff your brown circle. Fuck I'm hard thinking about it.

nigger tisha

This is what Rightly So looks like in real life

english pigs

BASED Brit/pol'/ is moral

I bet he has a nice smooth peachy bum, I would pop it

It's worth noting that there are also humanist organisations which hold pro-life views, link related:

archive.is/y6iIU

Holy kek

Is Jeremy Corbyn /ourguy/?

>NOT ENUFF BLACK NEWSREADERS

said no one.

>muh diversity

Fuck this fat bint

British not irish

He's always been euroskeptic, he probably secretely likes brexit.

Muh kt hopkins

right, my bad. forgive me, i'm just a burger.

Ireland is in the British Isles.

I'm going to pop your arse

I love mozza so much.

Ur mums in the British isles m8

Forgiveness granted

You're wrong. Pictured here is rightly including his catchphrase.

TWELVE

And? Northern Ireland is a constituent country of the United Kingdom and therefore British. You cunt