Which countries population does not hate germans?

If shit hits the fan even harder than now im moving, currently saving up money and gold.

I think latvia is pretty based, maybe argentina, more doesn't come into my mind, maybe mongolia.

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_für_Internationalen_Zahlungsausgleich
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0BDCzBXBlo&t=92s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Us

Really? Do you know if thais hate germans or love them? Because of all our dirty business there and our tourism, is this also starting in vietnam right now?

Slovakia is nice, although it has problems, definitely.

You'd be welcome here. For some reason Germans and Britons consider each other arrogant and so assume they don't like the other, but we get along just fine in person. The misconceptions are probably just symptoms of our own national insecurities.

We might be in for a rough ride over the next decade or so (even if i do doubt that (a lot)) but in the next 20 or so years this will be by far the best place to live.

Join us. Europe may be beautiful but the EU has never really loved you.

>Do you know if thais hate germans or love them?
I'm not sure
>is this also starting in vietnam right now?
Of course not

Well before i move anywhere in a few years i first need to take a vacation in each country i consider moving to.

Which part would you advise me to visit?

I would also like to know where to go.
I have considered any English speaking country, but after research and hours of insults on Sup Forums and other websites I've come to think that this isn't such a good idea.

We hate you guys so much

>Which countries population does not hate germans?
Us for now but the Euro fucked us over so we likely won't like you for long once we wake up.

We don't hate you though.
Although your second name is Taxevasia.

Israel.

My sister had no negative experiences in Switzerland. Is swiss hate for us really a thing?

You guys pretty much invented modern germanophobia, I mean come on.

Come home white men ,Memel is still preserved .Lithuania is the only aryan country left in baltics thats why Hitler only visited us .

I hate you too you disgusting mountain jew, you are a traitor of the worst kind, you despise every white country around you besides your vatican pedo masters.

Daily reminder that you are just that rich because (((them))) use you as their main capital of financial enslavement of the world. Look up the BIZ de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_für_Internationalen_Zahlungsausgleich

This is a micro state in your disgusting country where literally unironically the illuminati cast their hellfire on earth

Honestly anywhere that isn't a city. A city is a city is a city; there's many things to do, places to drink and what not but the people are dicks. Just like anywhere else in the world.

But the rest of the country is a marvel of natural beauty and millennia-deep history.

I moved from a city near Manchester to Anglesey in my early 20s. I had no idea what I was missing.

Ill try to book some tours in that area then, thanks

Just like we invented everything else, old chap.

It just so happens that Anglo-Saxon culture has dominated the West for the past 200 years or so.

We started on you guys during the World Wars. We didn't mean it, we were only having a laugh (and fighting a war, the people needed to hate you to make the incomprehensible losses seem more worthwhile).

Meant to reply to you.

Yeah but you STILL hate us, even though the war is over. That is the problem.

We don't. That is the misconception.

Yes, except Nuclear Theories, Magazine-fed Weapons, Rocketry, Electronic Computing, using radiation for Medical applications, Gauss Rifles, and the british language (germanic origin) the engine, the daycare and thinks like inventing aqua regia, discovering neptune and oxygen.

You welkum, genioos

Oh, and Marxism and Fanta Orange... sorry.

In my experience this is not true. Most British people have a level of respect for the Germans, we have a certain feeling of rivalry because you guys are our only worthy opponents.

All the stereotypes of Germans are pretty much good ones. Honest, hard working, organised, disciplined etc. All the things we brits like to think we are, but aren't.

Nah, you do. I see it on this and other websites every day. Maybe a small minority of brits admire or like us, but not the rest. But at least you don't pretend to like us in public and then hate on us behind our backs like the americans do.

And how many of these are jewish inventions/discoveries?

Also
>Marxism

America considering we are around 30% German

I'll be honest. It sounds like your girlfriend got Britted. Bonged, if you like.

I hope you realise that websites like this are full of people as immature as yourself, including myself, and you shouldn't really be believing everything you read.

We like to take the piss out of people. Grow a pair, its all good fun.

And I think you might be 15.

The US doesn't hate Germans. In the mid-west you'll even find a lot of people with German ancestry, as long as they haven't been overrun by beaners (many small towns have). There's a town in Indiana where some woman vacuums the sidewalk in front her her house. (Jasper? something with a J, IIRC).

most of the midwestern us was settled by germans anyway

that's the one bad German stereotype, problems understanding sarcasm, irony etc. And generally bad at bants.

I once threw a handful of sausages at a German colleague once, he reported me and i got a written warning. i was like, it was only banter.

Please let this not escalate into an beady eyed anglo vs aryan thread

please

I'm going to be honest here, I'm fucking depressed and in an overall bad mental state, this might be the reason why all the shitposting really gets through me sometimes.

I'd report you too you degenerate football thug.

The largest ethnic group in the US are the descendants of germans

Take that vacation somewhere warm and sunny. How about Australia, they're not on line yet to represent themselves.

This.
Clear your mind, take a vacation, see the subhumans, hate them more, but with more mental power to do something.

>I once threw a handful of sausages at a German colleague once, he reported me and i got a written warning. i was like, it was only banter.

lmao what a fag

It's all good. Like I said at the start m80s.

>I'm going to be honest here, I'm fucking depressed and in an overall bad mental state, this might be the reason why all the shitposting really gets through me sometimes.

this is what happens when you internet without a few protective layers of irony to ward your mind

Russia

Seriously

Its actually Russia and Germany who had a relationship historically more than with any other country, even with falling puts the scale of world wars

And I feel than some things have been imprinted genetically

Russians seem to have very deep seated respect for Germans and only talk about Germans when talking about eurpeans, only

T. Russlandversteher
Been to Russia multimple times and know many Russians
Have studies slavistics and actually speak a bit russkie

This made me giggle tb h but I would be triggered too if that was me. Wouldn't have reported you tho.

I'd report you to hell and back for this.
>Assaults you and demeans you by your nationality and reduces your people's ingenuity to sausages.

T'was a mere Ruse, Bretheren, do not be Upset.

The media in my country says we like you guys now.
They lie.

Despite WW2 and the fact you are an American vassal and choose escalation instead of partnership Russians feels warm to Germans and you our natural ally in Europe. German engineering, music, science, philosophy is top tier.

>Which countries population does not hate germans?
Muslim countries who send their citizens to Germany to be supported by hard working Germans. When will Germany wake up, get rid of Merkel, and deport immigrants?

>Brit thoughts: fuck those germans, little hitlers is all they are
>German thoughts: fuck those brits, inselaffen
>meet in person
>Both: damn, they are actually cool, lets have a drinking contest

Stay and fight, faggot.

Whether your host nation likes Germans or not, nobody likes a coward.

>German: Guiness is great. SLAUNCHER!
>Brit: Königpilsener is great. Prost!

yeah and beforehand they each though their respective beers were shit.

We respect you but find your ceaseless attempts to dominate Europe incredibly irritating. Aswell as the trail of destruction you leave after each failed attempt.

If you had sat back and waited then mitteleuropa would have come about organically, it more or less had at the turn of the 20th century.

But anyway, pointless bickering won't get us anywhere. Both our countries are in a sorry state at the moment and it's vital that we learn to get along if we're going to have any future at all.

Precisely. I've lived and worked with Germans. We work on very different wavelengths, at least socially, but those wavelengths are by no means incompatible with each other.

They're still going :D

Is it true then that brits do not give much about punctuality?

Germans say: "Fünf Minuten vor der Zeit ist des Soldatens Pünktlichkeit."

"Five minutes ahead of time is the soldiers punctuality"

I would say that Germans would be welcome here, of course I cannot speak for all Australians but you guys would be better then the chinks or Muslims .

We do, but no t like the Germans. We bang on about it like it's important, but we are slightly laid back. We're obviously a lot closer to Germany on the punctuality spectrum than we are to say Greece and Portugal.

America has many German enclaves.
>Michigan
>Wisconsin
>Idianana
The Midwest is the safest place to go in th United States, but the cities are overrun with niggers, mudslimes, and beaners.

Thanks kraut, gotta keep the Anglos in the place.

This, this.

Honestly I'd try Murica... Just stay the fuck away from SJW and libtard havens. We like you all just fine.

Are you fucking serious? Don't be such a pussy

GERMAN ENCLAVE, BEST ENCLAVE!
[Laughs along in Übermensch]

I don't hate you. Both of my grandfathers fought you guys in Europe and even stormed a bridge together into a town full of machine gun nests and killed your ancestors up close. And THEIR fathers fought the fathers of those Germans too, in different lands and even worse conditions.

And even they didn't hate Germans, they just thought some Germans were stupid bastards. for starting a war

One of my Grampas neighbors was a German and they were friends for 40+ years.

Most people don't live their lives based on simplistic archetypes. You should step away from the devices, and go take a walk in the actual world and talk to people in person.

Ok Turks and Greeks DO hate you. That's true. But most other people have normal amounts of body hair and almost no hate for Germans or anybody else.

Any country that was Axis or fought for the Axis is a pretty safe bet. Spain,Argentina,Italy,Latvia,Estonia(?), Findland, Sweden(?)(too many ahmeds now) Poland is ""based"" but not sure towards Germans.

Go and spend some time away alone somewhere nice. Always helped me when I had shitty situation at home and was getting depressed about the state of the world.

Also there's a huge economic crash coming soon, things are going to change, I can assure you.

Yes but not to an excessive extent

>Also there's a huge economic crash coming soon, things are going to change, I can assure you.

what's all this then?

We like germans, we see them as hardworking successful people

> currently saving up money and gold. ???
Both money and gold have monetary value due to an societal agreement of value.
"If shit hits the fan even harder than now" then you would do better with things that have viable function during times of society collapse like guns, ammo, water, and food.

haha i was just kidding i will die here check out my life living in depression youtube.com/watch?v=Y0BDCzBXBlo&t=92s

This depicts the average german neet living in hopelessness and depression after he realised he can't change shit

I've been hearing the news reports as well and if you anons in Germany can't get your country back, you are welcome in my country as long as you are educated, know at lest one or more skill (mechanical, electrical, chemical engineering a plus), or even better yet you are a medical doctor you almost got your naturalization papers waiting for you.

The only thing that keeps the pakis and chimps from rioting is a consistent supply of handouts and semi-decent work.

Once the next major recession hits the gibs will dry up, there will be less unemployment and times will be harder.
The bottled up rage and resentment of the working class and minority populations will explode and culminate in large-scale rioting tantamount to civil war.

Our police service and hospitals are completely understaffed and underfunded, we won't be able to deal with it at all.

Once things really start to fall apart it will shatter people's delusions about a fuctioning multiculturalist society.

Guinness is Irish.

Jeez man, get it right.....

India

Poo

Goebbels lived a similar existence

damn bald hitler looks badass

*was

also you're late on your delivery of potatoes

Well the nazis came here
So there's that
But if I ever see one of you I will slap your head for the cuckolds that you became and let your women be

>weimar republic
NEW REICH SOON STALKER

Lot of Germans have emigrated to Canada (along with the Dutch) and have settled in quite nicely with no issues. Many Germanic surnames here as well in some areas...and a few years back I met a recently immigrated white German family ((Mother, father, little girl) and they were absolutely stoked to be here..nice people.

The wojack of world war 2

Jawohl

Depends on if you're German or "german"

>maybe mongolia.
Fuck off, we're full.

Wait is this actually you?

The garden and hammock are a success

we like and respect germans, at the least in the south. north has the biggest concentration of black and poor people, a german wouldn't be very comfortable there. not that you even should come to brazil, i'm simply answering your question. The south region has lots of german descendants, they would try to make you feel at home.

in argentina Germans as seen as pure beings of intelligence, at least among the middle class. EVERY white girl would jump on your german cock if they saw u walking down the street.
and i mean every from the youngest to the oldest milf lol
i often wish i had at least once german ancestor. and i also like the fact that they stayed in colonies and didnt mix with the other whites in argentina, so they could retain their superior beautiful aryan germanic genes

but yes they are admired among middle class. only country """argentinians""" (only niggers) hate is England and USA...