Doctor: "congratulations it's a boy"

>doctor: "congratulations it's a boy"
>them: "excuse me did you just fucking assume my babies gender?!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztGzzvchcUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NcHdF1eHhgc&t=3m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Canada is like an experiment to see how far can a society go before with degeneracy before it collapses

we kinda already have that, it's called Detroit. and it's been in freefall collapse for decades.

Why can't they simply raise their fucking children as best as they can and let them decide when they are adults?How can that be legal?

All this shit is happening in Ontario. These people are fucking insane.

at what point can we officially chimp out?

Guess it's time to nuke you guys. You're way past redemption at this point.

Is Ontario the California of Canada?

That was literally a scene in Monty Python

I hope Islam takes over the entire fucking planet just to fuck over these kind of people.

More like Canada's Sweden.

Join us, brother.

Allow bacon and booze first.

Lmao Canada you so silly

What went wrong with Canada?

and boipucci, then I'm game

you are worse than sweden now how did you fall so fast?

The white working class pretty much ignores social issues and votes for lefty spending promises.
kys

>congratulations
>it's an uncomfortable silence!

thank fuck the Ontario Liberals will be gone next election. I can't wait until somebody who doesn't want to legalize toddler sex change operations is in charge.

that doesn't make any common sense

you're born with a gender

JUST FUCKING NUKE US ALREADY

will they still cut the dicks off of those neutrals?

If we were to nuke this sorry excuse of a country, where would be the ideal nuking spot?

You're born with a biological sex. Gender is decided later.

I don't believe that you are a islamist.

Toronto

thats old world degeneracy. Where doing neo degeneracy

There was once a time where Detroit was as influential of a city as New York City. Now, well, it's like a warzone but filled with nignogs
youtube.com/watch?v=ztGzzvchcUQ

>Mental illness is developed later
ftfy

Antinatalism and childfree is the answer. The only thing that comes to mind when I browse Sup Forums. You might think im a degenerate race traitor. This is my way of "checking out". And yes I am the user who has shilled these threads for the past 2 years. I have my own personal agenda.

fuck off

>Freefall

The buildings are burnt down and the inhabitants regress to small bands of paleolithic hunter gathers, hunting racoons and shit.

>god son of a bitch

what did the gook mean by this?

>nuking only one spot

If you're mentally ill. To us normal people, gender and sex are the same thing and your chromosomes decide what your gender is.

aside from Sweden

This is it folks. Can't believe I am saying it, but the end times are actually coming...no other words can describe this madness that has gone too far.

that hes pure blooded savage

It's very specific to the greater toronto area. This place is fucking degenerate now. Luckily I live in a safe white enclave - but there are now random stabbings each week in nearby diversified neighbourhoods. We pretend we don't know why. Kek.

I think gender neutrality is great. Gender pay gap and sex discrimination will disappear. If GreedyCorp's board of executives just say they have no gender, or are women or something retarded, I can't see what liberals can do about it.
I hope they don't start using that ruse too soon, I hope let people self-identify their race too so GreedyCorp can say 'oh by the way, we're niggers too'. checkmate liberals.

Im starting to believe this is fucking case, shit is getting surreal now.

Cisgender white males will always get special treatment. The pay gap will not disappear until white cis men do the same.

>If GreedyCorp's board of executives just say they have no gender, or are women or something retarded, I can't see what liberals can do about it.

The kike move is to celebrate diversity by ending registration of gender diversity altogether since it "creates a false dichotomy between male and female, gender is a spectrum, we don't want to oppress people by forcing them to state one way or the other".

Bingo. SJWs have nowhere to go on the topic, feminists won't dare look like they're attacking a higher oppression totem, normal people don't give a fuck.

Good job I'm an albino lesbian transgender nigger then.

damn so many oppressed minorities in one, i bow before the special circumstances u deserve

A white male wants to be a female. Wouldn't that be considered cultural appropriation?

Sup Forums reuses old hack jokes more than Amy Schumer.

Ontario is Canada's California and Sweden mixed together.

Well, more like the Greater Toronto Area is. Northern Ontario is actually a nice place full of lumberjacks and red necks. Funny enough, eastern and northeastern Ontario is full of French speakers.

The most degenerated are the Anglos that have Loyalist ancestors. And they conveniently live in the GTA and the Anglo parts of Montreal. Which are the most degenerated places in Canada.

How long before communist states in Europe and Canada start outlawing white heterosexual couples from pregnancy and having families, similar to Brave New World? Serious question. I believe we'll live to see a day (((mainstream parties))) advocate for dysgenics against whites as a major platform to be "environmental" by forcefully reducing the population like China's former 1-child policy. They already say it privately.

Actually, the correct answer is: sex refers to mammals and gender is a linguistic concept. Nobody has a gender.

Out of touch globalists are ruling over the communist scum of Europe and they're gunning for North America.

What a time to be alive.

>40% white

It's already started there

True and it is about to fall apart, cant see Canada being stable in another ten years.

They will try to destroy white families once and for all. Coming to a nation near you.

Just my two cents: I went to Vancouver and I must admit it is one the of the most beautiful places In the entire world. That said, Canadians are snobbish little shits. Canada is a multi-cultural Hellhole. (((America))) is trying to model the pc-culture of Canada and force it down the majority of the proles in the United States. Of course Burgers are fucking stupid PROLES and eat up Jewish shit straight from the ZOG's ass. Regardless I remember I laughed at Canada's faggot currency [The Pink or Greenish one with the Devil-Queen on it.], and the cashier [an Indian Poo-Girl.], gave me the biggest stink-eye in the world. I told her to go back to her Shithole. The majority of Leafs are still white -- which is a good think -- but in the end Canada is just a modern Sodom; just like the United States, soon the world.
>;_;

Detroit is just retarded Negroes being retarded Negroes. They can't help this.

Canada is on a whole different level of willingly stupid. At least it's not violent stupid, though.

Why is this? Luckily my family moved west after Quebec went separatist or else I may have been born and raised in the land of degenerates. Honestly as soon as you hit Sudbury and head west Canada is ok until you hit the lower mainland of BC.

why do you answer yourself, are you autistic?

Yes, they have. Fortunately a lot of those people can't vote. The US is still the last hope because of the Constitution. I have troubling statistics about the UK, given the birth/death rates and what will happen in 15 years or so once the old white generation dies.

To the future emergency paramedics and doctors of Canada I say GL HF

Canada must be nuked

>Nobody has a gender
t. Libshit

>if you are a self actualized and happy white who is fine with himself
>you are nazi

holy kek it truly puts a nice finishing touch on my perception on the programming that they try to achieve in a blanket space over the whites. Jesus how horrible.

Sometimes I go and state reasons as to what whites you get to, and how to fix the white generic mindset, and then say "well self actualization for the white is one of the prime directives" and then something like this comes out and it just confirms it. Neat.

I am a slav, but its weird to try to tell the europeans "you know, you should trust yourself, and you should listen to your own soul", its weird because it should be the most natural and easy thing to be for a person.

Tough call since BC is equally degenerate, but the BC housing market is making even normies pissed at chinks so Ontario is probably worse

There is no pay gap. Women chose to work less hours and don't negotiate as aggressively for raises.

Seems like a stupid idea. Less whites mean worsening economies.

None of this shit is new.
youtube.com/watch?v=NcHdF1eHhgc&t=3m50s
This is from a movie made in 1983 (skip to 3:50)

That's a very small contributing factor. The real reason is that wages are calculated based on yearly income, so stay at home mothers obviously skew the proportions since they earn $0 a year.

Last I checked birth certificates listed your sex, not your gender

Is this real?

>say its a boy
>equivalent of saying it has a penis
>mother snaps out of her epidera induced euphoria
>"did you just assueme thats a boys penis?"

Please do sven

i'm 99% sure retarded liberals will stay in (((Toronto))) and whine about how everyone else is nukephobic while everybody else packs up and gtfos ontario

witnessed

the Canadian government is just one big shitpost

Congratulations Canada, you have actually done somehing that's to extreme for Sweden

Men are such faggots nowadays. Whenever I walk around there's some effeminate type with his ultra-tight jeans pracing around like a gazelle. We're deeply fucked, if a big war ever happens there are like no brave men left anymore.

If that happened to me I'd fucking drop the baby on the floor and quit.

GTA and most of the big cities got infested by liberals looking for free gibs

funny enough, most of the counties near GTA (Dufferin etc.) are pretty redpilled so just avoid the big cities

>mental illness that affects less than 1% of the population
>other 99% are ciagendered
>better change the way we do birth certificates, this is a very important issue
It's nice that all this gay/trans shit is so prominent in the (((media))) when they make up such a tiny fraction of the population.

Good find. Dystopic epics and comedies are all globalist training manuals against cucks.

Kek

are they even considering any of the negative side effects? like a ftm tranny is not gonna be at risk for prostate cancer or any other instance where sex is an indicator of potential health issues exclusive or predominant in said sex. this shit is just lazy virture signaling policy-making. by all means dont let reality interfere with your ideology.

How is Winnipeg to live? As degenerate as GTA or pretty much conservative? Thinking on going there

>2018
>Babies don't have genders anymore
>Mam, which one is your baby
>1034730
>here's 1034730 mam, we don't know what it is, but enjoy

Freezing in winter, mosquitoes in summer, and full of drunk and criminal chugs.