Flynn communicated with Russian Hackers to obtain Clinton E-Mails, the Wall Street Journal found

Flynn communicated with Russian Hackers to obtain Clinton E-Mails, the Wall Street Journal found.

archive.is/Ty1X3

There's your fucking collusion. Is this the reason why Trump tried to stop the FBI investigation?

>when you want to call it librul fake news
>Wall Street Journal

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/25/us/politics/trumps-deflections-and-denials-on-russia-frustrate-even-his-allies.html
archive.is/Jcila
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NevA1FFfj7s
observer.com/1998/03/gingrich-money-man-peter-smith-helped-david-brock-sock-clinton/
archive.is/Ty1X3
wsj.com/articles/gop-operative-sought-clinton-emails-from-hackers-implied-a-connection-to-flynn-1498770851
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some tidbits:

>In the midst of the 2016 campaign, a veteran GOP opposition researcher who said he had ties to ousted national security adviser Michael Flynn contacted hackers hoping to obtain emails that he believed Russian operatives had hacked from Hillary Clinton’s personal server, the Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.

>Those investigators have examined reports from intelligence agencies that describe Russian hackers discussing how to obtain emails from Mrs. Clinton's server and then transmit them to Mr. Flynn via an intermediary, according to U.S. officials with knowledge of the intelligence.

Sounds legit,......I also smoke crack

Don't worry it's just Trump playing 6 Gorrillion (whom we shall not forget) dimensional chinese checkers

Flynn? The guy that was cleared of any wrongdoing in January?

>Collusion
Not illegal

Look it up

Unprovaeable allegations
This was Comey's fag buddies ticking time bomb?

They should be personally fucking embarrassed
No one can even understand what the fuck they're talking about at this point

S to spit on all commies faggots and traitors and any jew not in one of those three categories

oh no shrumpf is done

Seems legit shareblue

oh no!

>RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA HEY GUYS RUSSIA
If anyone at any point even remotely considered that Russia are even vaguely involved with literally anything American, they should seriously consider suicide

Denial is the first stage of grief.

I totally understand that you need some time.

the entire IC, the Senate and even the fucking House consider it a fact.

Maybe you should kys

Don't care.
If you try to impeach we will kill you.
Every democrat politician will be assassinated by randoms.

Drumpf colluded with Russia to expose our corruption!! WAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Even if this is true, all it proves is Flynn is a dirty double agent. He is a DEMocrat after all.

Project Veritas faggot
Quit pushing fake news

Watch some hearing on C-Span, you literal fucking retard.

>the entire IC, the Senate and even the fucking House consider it a fact.
And they're our bitches. If they step out of line they'll get chopped up and dumped into a river.
Stand down if you want to live.

>according to U.S. officials with knowledge of the intelligence.
So no proof, again?
(((((((((|N|))))))))))
F A K E)))))))))))
(((((((((W)))))))))
(((((((((S)))))))))

...I think i want to report you to the authorities.

You sound dangerous.

>Muh 17 agencies.

NYT just issued their retraction on that.

Correction: June 29, 2017

The assessment was made by four intelligence agencies — the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the National Security Agency. The assessment was not approved by all 17 organizations in the American intelligence community.

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/25/us/politics/trumps-deflections-and-denials-on-russia-frustrate-even-his-allies.html

What if we archive that
archive.is/Jcila

Yeah, right wing fake news.

nice fake news faggot

I don't give a shit if Fidel Castro gave us Clinton's emails....she was a shady fuck trying to scam everyone

I watched Clapper say the 17 agencies thing was crap on cspan

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NevA1FFfj7s

Hey, I agree.

Trump is and was mutliple degrees worse though.

Terrible bait.

Who gives a fuck. The only question I'm interested in is, Do the Russian have those fucking 33 000 emails?

HAHAHHA

ETERNALLYKEKED

(This shill actually believed it just because Hillary said it, too, what a stooge)

Sorry, CNN and their entire (((RUSSIA))) narrative has irrevocably been proven to be the REAL REALLY FAKE NEWS.

Pic related: Putin poses with Russian Hacker. He's 10 years old. He has computers. He is so good with these computers, it's unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very, very tough

Oh, actually terribly real.

Read the article.
It's from a right wing news organization as well.

Holy shit dude.

/Thread

I don't care if he shot a russian spy right on 5th avenue.
Trump Train #maga

>the entire IC
you have no clue what you're talking, about NEET faggot

When did you realize the Wall Street journal was full of crap?

You know what, if I voted for a literal traitor, I'd need some time to process that as well.

I can't wait to see all of you have a collective aneurysm when Trump is taken into custody by the FBI.

FAKENEWS

Holy shit this Smith guy is literally a David Brock associate. Smith used to setup fake news for Brock in the 90s.

1998 article about Brock and Smith:
observer.com/1998/03/gingrich-money-man-peter-smith-helped-david-brock-sock-clinton/

>when a foreign shitskin thinks he knows more about the US government than the native population

A literal traitor would sell 20% of our uranium to Russia.

>Those investigators have examined reports from intelligence agencies that describe Russian hackers discussing how to obtain emails from Mrs. Clinton’s server and then transmit them to Mr. Flynn via an intermediary, according to U.S. officials with knowledge of the intelligence.

>Russian hackers discussing how to obtain emails from Mrs. Clinton’s server

>Mrs. Clinton’s server

But Clinton & the FBI assured us the basement server was completely unhackable

If someone did have the Clinton e-mails in hand, they would have been potentially a very rich individual because they could have blackmailed Killary for megamillions BEFORE the election. Didn't happen.

Approved by dozens of government agencies.

Oh, right, deep state and so on, right?

I don't know, man, you guys voted for an orange idiot who speaks worse English than me.

wew lad this timeline

>he's not serious, he will drop out!
>he'll never make it past the primaries!
>he’ll never insult his way to the nominee!
(wins the GOP primary)
>he can't possibly beat Hillary!
>he's doing so bad in the polls - Hillary doesn't even have to try!
>he's fucking up the debates so bad - Hillary's got this!
>he stands no chance of winning!
>GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY! WE GOT HIM NOW! HA!
(he wins the election)
>WTF - the world is ending!
>the electoral college doesn't have to pick him!
>the electoral college won't pick him!
>the electoral college will pick an alternate - it's their right!
(gets the EC pick)
>the senate won't accept the ECs pick!
>they have a right to reject the pick and choose someone else!
(gets confirmed)
>he's not fit to be president, and won't be allowed to be inaugurated!
(gets inaugurated)
>Jan-April: he's going to be impeached any day now....
>he can’t try to get rid of Obamacare!
>what about the 6 kabillion without health insurance?!
(puts the wheels in motion to repeal Obamacare)
>May: he's going to be impeached any day now....
>he can't just fire the FBI Director!
>he doesn't have the right!
(fires Comey)
>he can’t declassify classified intelligence!
>that’s TREASON!
>we got him!
(Turns out he’s the ultimate declassifier and 100% can declassify anything he wants, to whomever he wants, whenever he wants)
>Jun: he's going to be impeached any day now....
>he can't just leave the Paris Accord!
>what about MUH ENVIRONMENT
(leaves Paris Accord)
>Comey will testify and will say Trump obstructed justice!
>It will be be our SuperBowl!
>We’ve got him now! IMPEACHMENT!!!!!!
(Comey doesn’t say Trump obstructed justice)
>Well, at least Drumpf didn’t get his Travel Ban
>SCOUTUS wouldn’t dare go against the lower courts
>SCOTUS will never hear it
>SCOTUS will never grant cert
(SCOTUS reinstates Travel Bad)

Pretty much everyone with a hint of the media spin realized it was bullshit the moment the narrative broke. There are hugely progressive commentators that have called it garbage since day one.

Actually the FBI said they were pretty sure the server had been hacked into by multiple foreign states.

>Oh, right, deep state and so on, right?
Your flippant dismissal doesn't cause the deep state to stop existing.

there has been zero progress on the wall. also health care is shit unless rand saves it.

He's not doing TERRIBLY but he isn't making america great again yet.

Holyfuck read everything big nothing burger. Also laughed at the Netflix movie about gawker being sued by hogan. Jews will meet the bullet soon

SMITH IS AN OLD COLLABORATOR OF DAVID BROCK OF SHAREBLUE

!!!!!!!!!!!

>dozens of government agencies with lib-dem heads
kek.

there has been progress on the wall tho.
They're prototyping.

Do you expect the wall to be some giant rushed piece of shit?

>he can't just fire the FBI Director!
They were actually demanding comey be fired.

Here it is documented in a twitter screenshot

Yeah, because it doesn't exist in the first place.

No, i expect to have some confirmation that there will be funding for the thing. I dont expect any construction to start yet.

>reports that he tried to hack Clinton's email server in 2016
>Server in question with the missing 30k emails was taken offline in 2015
More obfuscation. The DNC emails have nothing to do with Hillary's emails.

>archive.is/Ty1X3
Let's unarchive that shit
wsj.com/articles/gop-operative-sought-clinton-emails-from-hackers-implied-a-connection-to-flynn-1498770851

>archive.is/Ty1X3

> GOP Operative

> Implied Gen. Flynn was in someway, perhaps, slightly, looking for something similar

> unnamed source says

> impled Flynn

> implied

The Media should hang themselves from their nearest telephone pole before someone else does.

WSJ has lost all its credibility after the pewdiepie incident, you dumb fuck. Those jews are losing control, and I for one am enjoying it. To make it clear, I think trump is a dumb cunt, who has left his supporters down.

Fair enough

At least he didn't leave us Hungary
DO YOU GET IT???
HUNGARY??
LIKE HUNGRY???

>The Human
Reptilian as fuck.

Either Trump knows about this and wanted to stop the firing (which in that case Trump is fucked) or Trump had no idea Flynn was behind it and just learned about it.

top kek he's been in office for 5-months. Patience.
He's done more in 5-months than Obama did in 8-years (almost literally; it has taken Trump only a few months to undo almost everything Obama accomplished in 8-years besides gay marriage)

>
Retired Gen. Michael Flynn, right, at the White House shortly before his dismissal as national-security adviser
Retired Gen. Michael Flynn, right, at the White House shortly before his dismissal as national-security adviser PHOTO: CHIP SOMODEVILLA/EUROPEAN PRESSPHOTO AGENCY
By Shane Harris
June 29, 2017 5:14 p.m. ET
0 COMMENTS
WASHINGTON—Before the 2016 presidential election, a longtime Republican opposition researcher mounted an independent campaign to obtain emails he believed were stolen from Hillary Clinton’s private server, likely by Russian hackers.
In conversations with members of his circle and with others he tried to recruit to help him, the GOP operative, Peter W. Smith, implied he was working with retired Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn, at the time a senior adviser to then-candidate Donald Trump.
“He said, ‘I’m talking to Michael Flynn about this—if you find anything, can you let me know?’” said Eric York, a computer-security expert from Atlanta who searched hacker forums on Mr. Smith’s behalf for people who might have access to the emails.
Emails written by Mr. Smith and one of his associates show that his small group considered Mr. Flynn and his consulting company, Flynn Intel Group, to be allies in their quest.
What role, if any, Mr. Flynn may have played in Mr. Smith’s project is unclear

oops, sage goes in the options field remember

>not an argument
>collusion
>still not illegal
>look it up

LEL nah, you're just a complete and utter faggot who's probably been into politics for 2 years. Off yourself cancerous vermin

But that's wrong though. Every workplace has its own culture, comprised of the individual worldviews and motives of its influential actors. The deep state is merely the workplace culture of government agencies causing those agencies to have their own agendas separate from the government that is supposed to direct them. It's really that simple. The "deep state" is just a fancy term for ivory tower bureaucrats doing what they can to make the country run the way they want it to be run regardless of what the man who pays their salary says. It just so happens that the deep state is full of globalist neoliberals of the old order who really wanted to see Hillary win.

>He's done more in 5-months than Obama did in 8-years (almost literally; it has taken Trump only a few months to undo almost everything Obama accomplished in 8-years besides gay marriage)

this is a stupid meme and you know it is. Trump still hasnt repealed obamacare or secured any funding for the wall. he also attacked syria, these all go against his campaign.

You know, you neckbeards won't stop the investigation.

I don't doubt that things like the IC exist, because they definitely do.

Bu they're not this sort of 'secret society' right wingers like to pretend it is.

yes your bait for (you)s is epic user, please keep doing it. just stop trying so hard.

What a pathetic faggot

Not a meme at all bruh. That's just a testament to how shitty Obanana was as pres. nobody did less in 8 years than him.
I know it feels to you like trump has been in office for years, but it hasn't even been 6 months. He's had the most impactful first 5 months than any modern US prez and its not even close

Hahahaha wow what a fucking narrative switch

>He's done more in 5-months than Obama did in 8-years
Riiiiight.

What did he actually accomplish then?
He killed TPP(which is sort of alive now, again)
Got a judge on the SCOTUS
and bombed the fuck out of ISIS(which was really Mattis' accomplishment)

That's it.

Fake news.

Now here's a goy who's probably taken a job as an analyst intern position at an FBI satellite office and thinks he knows about the IC.

Please stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

>thinks the FBI can arrest the President
The only person who can arrest a sitting President is the Sargent at Arms of the US Senate. The President can close the FBI tomorrow. He can fire the entire agency and turn off the lights and no one can stop him.

too bad I aint hungarian, eventhough I'm studying here.

>Gorsuch to SCOTUS
>Got rid of Comey
>Travel Ban
>Killed TPP
>removed us from Paris Accord
>Unemployment at record lows
>Bombed the FUCK out of Syria etc
>Has Trump care on the brink of being repealed and replaced (it's gonna happen; he's gonna grease some palms)
>About to get Kate's Law and defund Sanctuary Cities passed
>all while driving MSM insane to where they are firing their own people

That's a p awesome timeline for only 5 months, sweetems.

You're a moron.

Impeachment is a political process, and in the current Senate and House, the Republicans are the ones who would need to agree to start impeachment.

Are you going to kill Republicans too?

You're a fucking psychopath.

He's not the queen, mate. The law still applies to him.

He could get impeached by the very same senate and then be arrested by a fucking metro cop

*Obamacare; so much winning he's always on the mind ayy lmao

For one Relaxed regulations regarding coal industry, which is opening jobs in coal country, a very important electoral region he is likely to win again in 2020 because of this

He has created a new market for this coal in china because they are no longer buying as much from north korea as well

Also, the travel ban
>b but the judges
Supreme court 9-0 upheld majority, rest will be upheld in fall

He also repealed the gender bathroom insanity laws

>bomb the shit out of isis is mattis accomplishment
Why didnt obama drop a moab then

Oh and lets not forget that he has also forced the other NATO members (your flag *coughs*) to FINALLY pay their fair share of the defense spending

Let me guess, that one was just gonna happen on its own right?

The Senate can't impeach the President you fucking retard. That's the house, and impeachment does fuck all, see Bill Clinton.

It's pretty obvious it's only a matter of time before Flynn goes to jail. He knows it as well, which why he asked for immunity months ago for testimony.

The trick will be convicting him through a state office so Trump can't pardon him. Of let Trump pardon him and throw more fuel on the fire.

I forgot what the word was when the senate does it.

After the house impeaches him THEN the senate decides whether to remove him from office, see Bill Clinton

>flag is a blue anus

Relax cunt. Flynn just wanted Hillary's yoga routine to get fit. Fucking retard.

>flag is next superpower

That's not what the article says retard

It's not a secret society, there is nothing secret about it. Koolaid drinkers claim it doesn't exist, that's it.

>Mr. Smith died at age 81 on May 14, which was about 10 days after the Journal interviewed him. His account of the email search is believed to be his only public comment on it.

coincidence?

It's starting to be clear that Flynn and Manafort are fucked. Trump is innocent.

This isn't being reported anywhere on Fox so it's likely just a fake news hit job.

>16 posts by this ID
I sincerely hope you are getting paid for this.

You realize that good trolls can get 300 reply threads with just one post, right ? You're terrible at this.

t. CNN loyalist